Pee questionnaire

Below you find the try to translate a questionnaire which developed in the past years in german forums. I would invite you to answer and explain maybe a bit. I think it is still missing here.

I also changed something and look forward to your responses.
Of course, all questions do not have to be answered and the content can also be discussed.

1.) Residential region (approximate, e.g. federal state or "South, North, West, East Germany)

2.) Which gender best describes you & how old are you?

3.) Which 5 words come up spontaneously on the topic Do you pee without thinking twice about it?

4.) Where have you peeed anywhere except on a toilet? (Make a list and explain uncommon places.)

6.) When you are in the swimming pool area / water park and have to pee, where do you pee (in the pool, drainage channel, shower, changing room, toilet bowl, urinal, on the floor or other places)?

If you do NOT do it in the toilet:

6a.) Where do you do it, how and why?
6b.) Don't you think it's gross to do it there?

7.) Have you ever peeed or watched someone do it in an individual or group locker or changing room?
7a.) How often and why?
7b.) Were there drains in the ground or did you not care?
7c.) Do you know others who do it that way?
7d.) Have you ever intentionally gone to the changing rooms or closets to pee?

8.) Have you ever accidentally pee in your panties or pants ??? Except as a small child!

9.) If you are on the beach and there is no toilet nearby or it is so dirty, where do you do your number one (pee)?

10.) Have you ever been to a major event (concert) and had to but couldn't go to the bathroom because the toilets were dirty, the line in front of them was too big or you didn't want to lose your place in front of the stars?

11.) What was the most unusual or unusual place you ever peed yours and why?

12.) Have you ever been embarrassed about peeing? For example, forgot to pull your panties down? Forgot to open the toilet seat ???

13.) Have you ever peed on purpose next to a toilet or on the toilet seat, for example in school, swimming pool, disco ...?
13a.) If so: where and why?
13b.) Alone or with somebody else?

14.) Have you ever peeed at one of the following places or seen somebody peeing: kitchen, sink, elevator, stairwell, parking garage, field, hallway, room, wastebasket, flower pot, special vessel. Where and what was the surrounding setting?

15.) When you go to the toilet at parties or something like that, it can happen that someone has just used the bathtub / shower or the washbasin to pee while someone else is on the Toilet sat ???

16.) Have you ever been to a rest stop, had to go to the toilet when necessary and then found that it was locked?

17.) Have you ever made a game (e.g. truth or dare) or a bet (who can hold the longest, pee the furthest or something else) with friends that had something to do with peeing ???

18.) If you go by train for long journeys and there are no toilets or they are locked, what do you do when you are alone on the train?

• Like 2
1.) Residential region (approximate, e.g. federal state or "South, North, West, East Germany)
California
Male, 20-30
3.) Which 5 words come up spontaneously on the topic Do you pee without thinking twice about it?
Not usually
4.) Where have you peed anywhere except on a toilet? (Make a list and explain uncommon places.)
In the dunes at a beach, standing
On the sand at a beach, standing
In the ocean, both waist deep and ankle deep, peeing through suit
On a rock, sitting, breakwater next to beach, peeing through suit
On a paddle board, sitting down, through suit
In a wetsuit while swimming
In a wetsuit while not in water (on boat)
On a boat, peeing through suit, sitting over the mesh trampoline
On a boat, overboard
In a pool
Outside while camping
In a parking lot (gravel)
In a bush at a frat party, in view of dozens of guys and gals
In a bottle while kayaking
In a bottle while in a car
Behind a trash dumpster
In a towel
In dirty laundry
In the shower
In the sink

6.) When you are in the swimming pool area / water park and have to pee, where do you pee (in the pool, drainage channel, shower, changing room, toilet bowl, urinal, on the floor or other places)?
Usually the urinal, but every now and then, the pool

Sometimes in the pool, underwater through suit, to be naughty and for convenience
Pool chemicals are designed for it

7.) Have you ever peed or watched someone do it in an individual or group locker or changing room?
Not in the changing rooms, only in the group showers
7a.) How often and why?
In the showers, basically saw it every time. Never in the changing area
Showers...
Have never seen changing room piss in real life
No
8.) Have you ever accidentally pee in your panties or pants ??? Except as a small child!
No
9.) If you are on the beach and there is no toilet nearby or it is so dirty, where do you do your number one (pee)?
If it is hot out, I'll go in the ocean. If it's cold, I'll usually pee discretely sitting on a rock
10.) Have you ever been to a major event (concert) and had to but couldn't go to the bathroom because the toilets were dirty, the line in front of them was too big or you didn't want to lose your place in front of the stars?
Not yet
Not sure, see list above
12.) Have you ever been embarrassed about peeing? For example, forgot to pull your panties down? Forgot to open the toilet seat ???
No
13.) Have you ever peed on purpose next to a toilet or on the toilet seat, for example in school, swimming pool, disco ...?
No

14.) Have you ever peeed at one of the following places or seen somebody peeing: kitchen (myself, in the kitchen sink, very drunk), sink (myself, alone, just to try it), elevator (no), stairwell (no), parking garage (friend did, but i didn't get to watch), field (yes, myself and gf, after having sex in said field), hallway (no), room (?), wastebasket (yes, myself, to be naughty), flower pot (no), special vessel (just a bottle). Where and what was the surrounding setting?

15.) When you go to the toilet at parties or something like that, it can happen that someone has just used the bathtub / shower or the washbasin to pee while someone else is on the Toilet sat.
I haven't seen it myself, but I've heard stories.

16.) Have you ever been to a rest stop, had to go to the toilet when necessary and then found that it was locked?
No
17.) Have you ever made a game (e.g. truth or dare) or a bet (who can hold the longest, pee the furthest or something else) with friends that had something to do with peeing ???
Only with significant other (who can pee the furthest). It would be super hot to play a game with more friends though!
18.) If you go by train for long journeys and there are no toilets or they are locked, what do you do when you are alone on the train?
Haven't been in this situation, but would try and pee somewhere that didn't make a mess for others (in a bottle, onto the tracks from between cars, maybe out a window)
  • 2 months later...
On 10/19/2020 at 8:05 PM, firclex said:

Below you find the try to translate a questionnaire which developed in the past years in german forums. I would invite you to answer and explain maybe a bit. I think it is still missing here.

I also changed something and look forward to your responses.
Of course, all questions do not have to be answered and the content can also be discussed.

North Europe 

male

Nude Beach, locker room, showers, burning man, nudist places

4.) Where have you peeed anywhere except on a toilet? (Make a list and explain uncommon places.)

nude Beach, dunes, middle of a crowded beach standing handsfree, locker room floor, public showers, nude festivals where I am on the spot. 

on the floor of the changing room

when I’m nude in the changing room I just go where I am
no, because it’s easy to clean

7.) Have you ever peeed or watched someone do it in an individual or group locker or changing room?

yes

7a.) How often and why?

when you look close everyone or second does it 

didnt care

yes

No it’s more when I feel the urge

no

im at a nude Beach all the time. It’s easy you just go where you are and hide it with sand after

No

crowded nude beach standing handsfree. While waiting for my food handsfree  at a nude bike festival 

no

no

14.) Have you ever peeed at one of the following places or seen somebody peeing: kitchen, sink, elevator, stairwell, parking garage, field, hallway, room, wastebasket, flower pot, special vessel. Where and what was the surrounding setting?

no

15.) When you go to the toilet at parties or something like that, it can happen that someone has just used the bathtub / shower or the washbasin to pee while someone else is on the Toilet sat ???

yes.. i do that ofton

yes

no

i go in a cup

1.) Residential region
    - England

- Female 46

- Sometimes, but I hope so.

4.) Where have you peed anywhere except on a toilet?
   - Park bench
   - Cinema seat.
   - Pub seat.
   - Pub carpet.
   - Shop carpet.
   - Down my legs.
   - On the back of my legs sitting in a restaurant.
   - Everywhere in a nightclub (bar, seat, carpet, dance-floor, podium!)
   - Train seat.
   - Bus seat.
   - Office chair.
   - Head office boardroom carpet.
   - Office carpet.
   - Car seat while driving.
   - Bed (before going to sleep, and after waking up.)
   - Friend's sofa.

6.) When you are in the swimming pool area where do you pee?
   - Down my legs before getting in the pool.

6a.) Why?
   - So I can feel the warmth.

- No.

7.) Have you ever peed or watched someone do it in an individual or group locker or changing room?
   - No.

- No.

- Down my legs.

10.) Have you ever been to a major event (concert) and had to but couldn't go to the bathroom?
   - No.

- I guess peeing down my legs on the head office boardroom carpet while chatting with the managing director.

12.) Have you ever been embarrassed about peeing?
   - I was sort of after I wet myself while out clubbing and then left a wet patch on my friend's chair because my skirt was still wet. She forgave me.

13.) Have you ever peed on purpose next to a toilet or on the toilet seat?
   - No.

14.) Have you ever peed at one of the following places or seen somebody peeing: kitchen, sink, elevator, stairwell, parking garage, field, hallway, room, wastebasket, flower pot, special vessel. Where and what was the surrounding setting?
   - Yes - elevator, stairwell, parking garage, field, hallway, room (nothing special).

- No, I never bother trying!

17.) Have you ever made a game (e.g. truth or dare) or a bet (who can hold the longest, pee the furthest or something else) with friends that had something to do with peeing ?
   - No

- I just pee in the seat anyway and don't bother trying the toilet even if the train is busy.
  • Like 2
Scottish Central Belt

Male, 23

On occasion it can happen

4.) Where have you peeed anywhere except on a toilet? (Make a list and explain uncommon places.)
Many public toilet floors, fitting room ,toilet paper, flower bed, on the road nearby my house, public toilet soap dispenser. The latter was the naughtiest one.

In the pool and changing room on occasion
If you do NOT do it in the toilet:

6a.) why?
The warmth is a great feeling.

6b.) Do you think it's gross to do it there?
Nope. It's very hot and relieving. I mean, I know it's considered gross by a lot of people, but I don't give a fuck. The messier the better. I love damaging public and private property with my golden piss

I've pissed in a changing room on some clothes that I hung back up! It made my heart race! When covid is over I wanna do it many more times

7a.) How often and why?
Once so far. For the thrill and sexual gratification

There were not and I did not care

No, sadly. I'm the only one.

Yes! 😄

Yes! I've been bursting so much that I've pissed myself. It's relieving yet embarrassing but it's a good feeling

Into the ocean or in my pants right there

Nope

Public toilet soap dispenser. Everyone after me will have had to wash their hands in my yellow piss muahaha. Because it is hot to know that fact. I shoulda cum in it too.

A few times, but I have gradually grown more comfortable. It's a natural act.

All the fucking time.

I never pee in the proper place in public toilets, and try to spray as much on the toilet seats, toilet paper, and floors as possible. Because it turns me on to know that someone else will have to clean up my mess 😝

Alone, so far. I need a pee pal to mess places up with

Not yet. I'm hoping to though

Haven't seen that yet.

Nope

Not yet

Piss on the floor and soaking it into the seat
  • 8 months later...

Canada's largest city

Male, 44

I don't fully understand what you're asking...but, no, I do not play pee games without thinking about it, if that is what it is.

This year? Behind a church, in a bottle and in bushes 3 times.

I always pee in the pool. Sometimes more than once.

Where I can and because I am desperate

No, but I am worried about getting caught

no

7a.) How often and why?
n/a

n/a
n/a
no

Yes

probably in the water

No, but I have peed in a cup in a sports stadium

See above -- I had a friend cover me while I peed in the cup because it was either that or my pants about 3 min after...

Yes, I peed my pants in a car

No
n/a
n/a

Yes - elevator, stairwell, parking garage and room. All out of desperation.

No

Yes, but I can't remember it being a big issue

As a kid, yes

Hope I can hold it. So far, so good, but I have a weak bladder so who knows what the future will bring.