"Ellie" Part 6. What Might Have Been: She Shows Me Her Sexiest Peeing Style.

"Ellie" Part 6. What Might Have Been: She Shows Me Her Sexiest Peeing Style.

By Dr.P

Summary: Having shared her harrowing experience attempting to squat, when she had to pee in the restaurant bathroom, on the previous night, she uses our toilet in the hotel to show me how it actually happened, and how she usually does it, very neatly, when she is well prepared. This time, I am there to help her with the cleanup, for both situations.

When I return from the conference, in the late afternoon, she is waiting for me, as promised. She kisses me, takes my hand, and leads me into the bathroom, quickly, seeming more than a little nervous. She stands in front of the toilet, and starts lifting her skirt, in the front, showing me her black, lacy panties, and lovely upper thighs.

"I've been holding it all afternoon, and I have to go really bad, almost like last night," she confides, crossing her legs at the ankles, and pressing her thighs together, with her hands between them, over her panties.

"So how do you want me to do it? Did you decide? Do you really want me to show you how I squatted, at the restaurant, last night? After what we did, this morning, I think I'm ready for that, with you, now. And since all I have on under my skirt is these panties, there's no problem with my clothes getting wet."

"I'd love that, if you're comfortable with it."

"I am now. You're way more turned on, watching me pee, than I expected, and much more tolerant than I thought you were! I accidentally peed in your face, last night, and you loved it!"

She stands over the seat, while I kneel in front of the toilet, but I give her more room, this time.

"I squat fairly high, when I do it, like this. (She demonstrates.) It's a lot easier on my legs than squatting low, over the seat, like a lot of women do. But it can spray more, and it make a bigger mess, coming from so high up. So I sometimes put the seat up." (She doesn't.)

"My problem last night was that it started coming out while I was still standing up, not even squatting, yet! I panicked, because I had to go so bad. It was running down my legs, and I couldn't make it stop! I wasn't prepared for that, or even ready to squat, before it started!"

"I'd love to see how all that happened!"

"I'll show you, right now! I'll take my panties down to my ankles, to get them out of the way, and keep them dry, because I have to go so bad, and it might spray, or run down my legs. I don't have to take them all the way off, like I did, last night, but you can see how I did it, anyway. You may have some cleanup to do, if it doesn't work any better, this time!"

"That will be a labor of love! No problem." I take a length of t.p. from the roll, and get it ready.

StPLegUpWetThiOG11-876.jpg.ebb964c14fd62f52401a0039c87c88eb.jpg

Standing over the toilet, she lifts her skirt in the front, still leaving the seat down. She is just starting to squat, when her stream starts, as a broad, flat flow, running down her left thigh, and I hear her melodious hiss, "ssshshsss!" as I watch it come out, and run down her leg, in a river. A much thinner stream runs down her right thigh.

HiSqSpPToiThiWetSkUp_Mear_TF14_10.thumb.jpg.3dd1dd8246df0440e962b9b8ab948d11.jpg

She tries desperately to stop them both, spreading her lips with two fingers, as she moves from standing, into a high squat, as she had intended. It changes to a ragged stream, running down her right thigh, with a thinner rivulet running down her left thigh, and dripping on the seat. Noticing that both of her legs are wet, she stops peeing, and says,

"That didn't work so well! Pretty much like what happened last night! Guess you can start your labor of love, now!"

"At your service!" I say, as I hug her legs to me, and lick her wet thighs and slit, briefly, then use the t.p. to catch more stray dribbles, on her legs and the seat.

"I think I'll take my skirt off, and lift up the seat, so I can see and aim better. Thanks for wiping the seat, so my skirt and hands don't get wet, when they touch it."

HiSqSpPToiWetThighs_b2939_240-41.thumb.png.fdbef703a2f56ff66f7e698e70563b73.png

I help her remove her skirt, and she takes her position, straddling the toilet, with the seat up, standing taller, with her legs closer together, this time. She spreads her lips with two fingers, and starts again, with her usual melodious hiss, "ssshshsss!" Her stream splits into three, one running down each leg, and one in the center, going straight into the bowl, with a soft, intermittent tinkle.

She stops again. I move in and begin to lick the dribbles from her upper thighs and lips, saying, "More labor of love, for me! Yumm!"

StPLegUpWetThiOG11-7393.jpg.08996bdc4e2f033b3596e5ae61edd60f.jpg

She continues explaining, while I lick her wet thighs and slit.

"Well, now you can see what happened to me last night, since I had to "go" so bad! It was very messy! I still have to "go," now, but not nearly as bad, so I'll try to show you how I usually do it, when I know I have to squat, and I'm ready to do it that way."

"When I have time, and don't have to go so bad, I usually spread my lips and let them relax, before I start to "go," so they don't stick together, and make it spray, or run down my legs. (She demonstrates.) That quiets my hiss a little bit, too. Sorry about that! I know you like it so much! Last night I thought I would hold my lips open, so I'd have better control, but I hadn't done that, in a long time, and it didn't work. I usually just let it come out naturally, like this."

HiSqPToiThiDrbls_b2939_360_3044.thumb.jpg.47efa7f8412c7057605baae8baa1d1fa.jpg

HiSqPToiWetThighs_b2939_283-49.jpg.aa32f31ea050314f5f76b9b0b0a6ba26.jpg

HiSqPToiThiDrbls_b2939_360_429.thumb.jpg.68c9a8c73b9641d4249d7b771b17a5a9.jpg

"As you can see, it can still run down my legs, even when I do it this way. But it usually just leaves a few dribbles, and it's easy to wipe them."

She stops peeing, again, and says, "I really want to show you how I like to do it, with my panties, halfway down my legs. I'm sure you'll like seeing that!"

"I bet I'll love it!" I reply, "It sounds very sexy!"

"I'll pull my panties back up to mid thigh, like I usually do, when I'm ready to squat and "go," to show you how they look, on my legs. You can tell me if you think that's sexy, when you see it!" (Wicked smile, and wink.) "I usually have to hold my skirt up, when I do it this way, but I already took it off. But you've seen me do it holding my skirt up, anyway."

SqPToiBlkPTMidThiDrbls_TU1_527.jpg.2f67f1c9da1d99c294ad8be51a130e09.jpg

She pulls her lacy black panties back up to mid thigh, puts the seat down again, and adopts a classic high squat over it. She spreads her lips with her fingers, again, and then allows them to relax, while she adjusts her stance.

"Why don't you get some t.p. ready, in case this gets messy? OK?"

I pull a length of paper off of the roll, fold it neatly, into a pad, and hold it, ready to wipe her legs, or the seat, if needed.

Her stream starts, with her melodious hiss, "ssshshsss!" and stops twice, as it often does, for her, but it stays well controlled, midway between her legs, leaving only a few dribbles on her innermost left thigh, in her gap. A few droplets run down her inner thigh, but do not reach her panties, stretched between her thighs, well above her knees.

Her stream eventually slows to a few dribbles, which cling to her left thigh, and she stops, takes the pad of t.p. from me, and simply pats her lips and inner thighs with it, to dry her slit and her legs.

SqPToiWipeBlkNy72.thumb.jpg.fc1f1b095081c2cd7cf29235ec814e0d.jpg

"That's a lot more like it!" she says. "That's how I do it, normally, and that's all I usually have to do, to wipe."

"Still very sexy!"

"I guess it must be, in your eyes, anyway! How do you like my pretty black panties stretched between my legs? Aren't they sexy, especially when I'm peeing? I'm glad it was nice and neat, not so messy, this time, and you got to see how I usually do it, and how it comes out, most of the time. I was afraid you'd think I was terribly sloppy, when I pee, and it would turn you off!"

"Not at all! I think you have a very sexy peeing style, both sitting and squatting, and an incredibly erotic hiss, no matter how messy it may get, at times, like you told me, last night, and showed me now. And I love your black, lacy panties! Extremely sexy, especially when they're stretched between your legs, with your stream coming out, between them! I keep wondering if it's going to go sideways, and run down one of your legs, like it just did, and get your panties wet!"

"Ooh! You have a nasty mind! But you're wondering the same thing as I am, when I'm doing it! And you just saw it do that. But I'm glad you think it's all so sexy! Thanks! You're very sweet! My panties are a little damp, right now, so I think I'll take them off, and let them dry, so I can wear them, later tonight. Or maybe I'll just be naked, under my skirt, and surprise you, when you follow me into the bathroom, to watch me "go," or when you feel my legs, while we're sitting together, like you always do." (Wink and smile.)

She stands up straighter, I hug her thighs, and pull her panties down to her ankles. She steps out of them, and I sniff them deeply, and hand them to her. I bury my face in her thighs, kissing them, and licking a few dribbles still clinging to them, which she missed, in her quick  pat of her slit, with the t.p. pad.

"I'll be thinking about everything that you just showed me, every time we're out somewhere, and you tell me you have to "go"! I hope you'll tell me more stories, and let me check you out for dribbles, especially when you squat to pee. I love helping you with the cleanup!"

"I sure will! You're a big help!"

Dr. P

Edited by Dr.P
  • Like 2
  • Hot 1