Have you peed naughtily with anyone else?

Where have you peed with someone else?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I have peed with a partner on....

• A tree
    • A movie theater floor
    • Carpet
    • Outside
    • Hardwood floor
    • Indoors

3 hours ago, Bacardi said:

No. My naughty deeds have always been solo. I dont have anyone off the internet to share my fetish with unfortunately, so I dont think I ever will either. 

But never say never...   There's always a chance, one day. Fingers crossed.   (That's the logic I cling onto too).

• Agree 2
On 10/18/2020 at 4:27 AM, Bacardi said:

No. My naughty deeds have always been solo. I dont have anyone off the internet to share my fetish with unfortunately, so I dont think I ever will either. 

Well, you don't need to make it an obvious fact that you are peeing because you enjoy peeing.  You could always go with a group of people and get a few drinks inside you and just suggest that you are desperate on the way home and instigate a pee stop.  You would probably find at least one other would join you.

Good luck with it.

• Love 1

Must admit I'd thought in a fairly narrow way about naughty pee play with a partner - if we're talking about just peeing anywhere other than a toilet with anyone we know then that changes the answer a bit.

I can't say I've ever had the pleasure of a pee with a lady friend, but when out with guys then yes.  I've got a few friends who aren't that fussy where, especially after a drink or for that matter when out in the great outdoors. The sort of guy that in the current covid-drink-outside-the-pub would walk around the corner to a hedge for convenience rather than put a mask on to use the toilet inside the pub.

I'd never considered peeing alongside the guys as anything beyond just taking care of a need... 

On 10/18/2020 at 8:36 AM, PixieRyder said:

Many, many, many years ago I had a guy friend/friend with benefits who was pleasantly surprised when he discovered I was not shy about peeing whenever.  

We were outdoors a lot and did pee challenges like peeing separately but trying to have puddles run together or estimate who had the bigger puddle. We enjoyed our silliness!

@PixieRyder Do you have any other examples of challenges y'all did? Trying to come up with some more to play with my partner, besides the classic distance competitions we've already done.

I've peed alongside most of my hiking partners. I wouldn't call it naughty, as it was something we all have to do. It's just that most of us have been programmed to think it's wrong to do so in front of others, especially of the opposite gender.

I'm sure at one point I was shy about it, but quickly overcame my inhibitions out on the middle of a trail when my friend said, "I need to pee. I suppose this could be awkward or we could make it fun." From that time on, I always tried for fun.

• Love 1