Made a genuine pee pal :D

14 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Reminds me what a small island we are when 3 hrs is considered close - I can travel by train from the north to London in a lot less than that lol. 

I'm in New Zealand right now, where we judge distances differently lol. Looking forward to the semi-decent public transport in the UK (by NZ standards at least. Not by European standards 😂)

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

I'm in New Zealand right now, where we judge distances differently lol. Looking forward to the semi-decent public transport in the UK (by NZ standards at least. Not by European standards 😂)

Ha ha - I guess different people have different opinions of semi-decent lol. 

Talking with my European colleagues, we have a lot of rail route options for a ‘small’ island. When my son gets a train home from college it is actually three or four different trains because he’s crossing the country diagonally. A choice of several paths too but a single ticket for the whole journey. 

Local friends who use the network for their commutes may have less positive opinions with delays and cancelled trains on some routes being the norm.

Sounds like an exciting adventure ahead for you - not in the least with a pee-pal to meet up with. 

• Like 1
On 10/16/2020 at 5:43 AM, 88mphArtist said:

What's public transportation hahahahahaha? It's non existent where I live but then again I live in the middle of no where hahahahahaha 

As vast as Canada is we don't move people by train, how crazy is that?

• Agree 1
On 10/16/2020 at 3:27 AM, 88mphArtist said:

After my recent public toilet mess video I posted, which I also cross-posted to reddit, I got a DM there from someone who wanted to see more and asked if I had Snapchat. I added her and now I have a female pee pal close to my age, who amazingly lives close to where I'm about to live in the UK (3 hours by train). Small world. 😄 I'm not gonna share any more, except to say: Looks like pee friendships can happen, folks. And I couldn't be happier 😁 Here's hoping it lasts. I'm optimistic it will, judging by how it's going currently.

Small world indeed hahaha. Iam glad you found a friend that's gonna live so close to you(soon lol)

• Like 1

The "genuine pee pal" wasn't real. It was a catfish 🤣 I 'm on a discord server for another thing where someone recently got outed for being a catfish until someone noticed their selfies weren't real, so I decided to do a reverse image search for the "selfies" this Snapchat person sent me, and it turns out they're from a totally different person's reddit page in the US. Well, I've learned not to be so gullible on the internet. I'd been sharing my own pee videos, and she "shared" one of hers with no face. The lengths some people will go to 😆 I'd prob be more upset if the whole discord server I mentioned wasn't fooled by another impostor. Warning to all: Verification is important.

That's really crappy - both that it happened to you and that people out there have got such lives that they do that kind of thing.  Bad luck and I'm completely gutted for you.

It's always a bit of a thought on here, especially when we see new members splashing about social media hooks and asking to message etc,  and why the rules around sharing snapchats, kiks and the like came about - hopefully we're all genuinely who we say we are with no ulterior motives.

• Love 1