Hello from a former lurker girl!

Tigerlily

16 minutes ago, Tigerlily said:

Hi! I’m Valerie, from the US. I’ve had a pee fetish for quite a long time and I’ve been a silent regular to the site for almost as long. I figured it was finally time to actually interact with people and the community. I started getting into pee with omorashi and have since added golden showers and naughty peeing to the list. Huge fan of indoor naughty pees/ vandalism. I’ve dabbled in it when I was away at college and I’m always open to suggestions! My favorite experience was probably walking around campus just pissing where I pleased, on a common room couch, in the hallway, my dorm rug... Anyway, looking forward to meeting y’all! 🙂

Welcome to being a vocal site regular, Valerie 😁 I too share your love of naughty peeing/vandalism. I'm always down to chat about that in private messages. That experience sounds amazing! 😍 I wish I was bold enough to piss in such risky places more often. It's always fun to piss wherever you please and leave a big mess. Look forward to chatting more! 💜

Edited by 88mphArtist
  • Like 3

Welcome ! It's always a pleasure to see some girls aroused by peeing in naughty public places, it's not that common. I too love pee vandalism. Can you tell us a bit more of the naughty indoor places you've vandalized, and how ? I can't wait to read more about your experiences or fetishes in that matter !

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/15/2020 at 7:40 AM, Tigerlily said:

Hi! I’m Valerie, from the US. I’ve had a pee fetish for quite a long time and I’ve been a silent regular to the site for almost as long. I figured it was finally time to actually interact with people and the community. I started getting into pee with omorashi and have since added golden showers and naughty peeing to the list. Huge fan of indoor naughty pees/ vandalism. I’ve dabbled in it when I was away at college and I’m always open to suggestions! My favorite experience was probably walking around campus just pissing where I pleased, on a common room couch, in the hallway, my dorm rug... Anyway, looking forward to meeting y’all! 🙂

Could you share som more elaborate stories of naughty peeing? ☺️

• 7 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/15/2020 at 1:40 AM, Tigerlily said:

Hi Valerie.  I hope you can feel comfortable sharing stories and asking questions about this fetish we all share on here.