Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Girllikespee

Does anyone like diapers?

I've mentioned here before my interest in diapers. Its not about a baby thing for me, it's just about being able to let go and pee yourself anywhere and have no mess. 

I absolutely love the feeling of my hot pee spreading through the dry diaper while I release my desperate bladder. I'm considering buying some more and having some fun, since it's been a while. 

Anyone else have any stories to share about using diapers as an adult?

• Like 1

I only wear them occasionally but yes, I do like diapers.  In my case I just enjoy the freedom to pee when and where I want when wearing them.  

• Like 1

Not personally but have made friends on another site and all have said similar things about diapers as to the brands and ratings are diffrent for what they hold

Like others here I've never tried diapers.  That said, the idea of the freed to be able to pee whenever and where ever does appeal to me.  I also wonder, can diapers (or are there diapers which can) be peed in multiple times during a single wearing?

On 10/14/2020 at 11:24 PM, Floridaboy95 said:

Ive never tried them ,but the ability to release anywhere without cleanup sounds great

It is so great. Having to clean up after is such a deterrent for otherwise loving wetting for me. I don't like handling the wet clothing/towels and I hate the smell of stale piss. With a diaper you just piss yourself, throw it into a plastic bag, and throw it into the garbage.

• Like 1

On 10/15/2020 at 2:11 PM, dj8dei said:

I’ve heard it depends on the brands and ratings

On 10/15/2020 at 2:36 PM, dj8dei said:

Not personally but have made friends on another site and all have said similar things about diapers as to the brands and ratings are diffrent for what they hold

I've only tried one type before, but I looked at reviews online and got one with good ratings for being very absorbent.

37 minutes ago, Girllikespee said:

You should try!

Well iam certainly not against the idea of trying them. The thought of being able to piss anywhere and nobody is aware of it is quite erotic actually 

• Agree 1

i wear them all the time as i have a weak bladder.

i often use them to get pleasure as well as i can just pee wherever i am including bed and the ones i wear easily holds a full bladder.

im in the UK and the ones i wear are Tena pull up pants  

• Love 1

One of my favorite things to do is put a diaper on before sleeping. When I wake up, I just pee in my warm comfortable bed without any mess to clean up.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Girllikespee said:

One of my favorite things to do is put a diaper on before sleeping. When I wake up, I just pee in my warm comfortable bed without any mess to clean up.

That sounds good...you're doing quite a good job of convincing me to try diapers

• Like 2