"Ellie" Part 5. What Might Have Been: The Next Morning.

"Ellie" Part 5. What Might Have Been: The Next Morning.

By Dr.P

Summary: Our erotic activities and conversations resume on the following day, in Part 5. After our long and exciting first day, we sleep late, wake up in each other's arms, and pee together, in the bathroom, after some very satisfying pee sex, on the toilet, first thing in the morning.

I wake up slowly, after a good night of sleep. I don't have to be at the conference until afternoon, so we have plenty of time. We are still intertwined, as we have been, all night. Her legs are wrapped around one of mine, with her naked slit against my thigh. I stroke her back, her bum, and the backs of her thighs, very affectionately. She purrs and begins to move. She kisses my neck and ear, and I hear her hissing through her teeth, into my ear, "hshshshsss!" and I feel some warmth and wetness from her slit, on my thigh.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" I say, "I'll bet you have to "go,"

"Yes, I do, as I always do, first thing in the morning. How do you know that? We've never slept together, before." She replies, with a sly grin.

"You're dribbling on my leg, and hissing in my ear! I love it! A perfect way to wake me up!"

"Oh, sorry! Sometimes I dribble, when I'm sleeping. That's why I usually wear panties, in bed. And I'm hissing in your ear to invite you to come with me, so you can hear and see the real thing!"

"I love your hissing and pissing! Very intimate, and  sexy!"

"Guess I better get up, and "go," before I pee all over you! I really have to "go" bad! Are you coming with me?"

"Yes, of course! I can't wait to see how you do it, first thing in the morning! I'd love to have you pee on me, but you're right. We don't want to get the bed all wet!"

She takes my hand, and we walk quickly to the bathroom together, totally nude.

She sits on the toilet hastily, leans quite far back, which aims her vulva forward, and spreads her legs wide, leaving several inches of space between her thighs.

"I don't know if this will spray as much as it did last night, but I have to "go" just as bad, so you better not get too close, or you'll get wet!"

NuSitPeeToiSeatLeg_200_022_.jpg.56d803fe4e497a71998f9cb1001d6654.jpg

I am looking intently at her slit, about to rest my chin on the seat between her knees, when her ragged stream shoots out straight forward, suddenly, with a loud hiss, "SSShShSSS!" I back off, just in time to avoid getting her full spray in my face. Sprayed droplets collect quickly on her right thigh, and the front of the seat, while I watch.

She stops peeing, abruptly, and says,

"Lucky you got out of the way, just in time! You almost got your wish! See how wet it got my leg, and the seat?"

"You know me too well, already! Nice start! Very exciting and sexy! I'll take care of the seat, and your leg, for you."

"I think I can aim better, if I use my fingers!"

SpPlegs13797.jpg.f8d24a022ee8ebdfd9aa00a18c97ccdf.jpg SitPleg1837.jpg.ca66f797b915eb0aa1d3b672b9100654.jpg

She restarts, using two fingers to spread her lips, but it wets both of her inner thighs leaving dribbles on them, so she gives up on that, and tries using both hands to open her lips further, allowing a smaller, ragged stream to come out straight forward between them, and a fine side spray to wet her upper right thigh, with many dribbles.

"My god, that's incredibly sexy!" I comment.

"Glad you like it, but it's still getting one of my legs wet!" She answers, and stops peeing.

Kneeling on the floor, in front of her, I lean forward, and bury my face in her lovely thighs, kissing and licking them after she has gotten them wet, and inhaling the enticing fragrance of her morning piss, which is a little stronger than the night before, but still full of her lovely pheromones.

"Ooh, you're so affectionate!" she says.

"Your pee smells even more sexy, in the morning! I can't get enough of it!"

"I still have to go bad! You better get out of the way, so your face doesn't get wet!"

SitPSprayThiDrps_b2939_309-p493.thumb.jpg.2b2b91ed2ba393922c6be98de0bfc288.jpg

She moves her legs closer together, and starts peeing again, without using her fingers to steer her stream. I notice a change in her hiss, becoming noticeably sharper and more intense, "SSSShSSS!" as her stream changes to a flat spray, part of which deviates sideways, wetting her left thigh, directly, along with my beard, near where I have been kissing her leg. The main part of her stream goes straight forward, centered between her legs.

After allowing her spray to wet her thigh for a few seconds, she stops peeing, and opens her legs, to show me how wet they are.

"Looks like it's wetting my other leg! Hope your face didn't get wet! "

"Yep, it sure was wetting your other leg. You must have felt that! I got a few drops in my beard! Wish there had been more.That's incredibly sexy! What a turn-on! I'll take care of your legs!" I reply, as I dive in, and start licking the dribbles clinging to both of her inner thighs.

She giggles, and says, "Yes, I felt it on my leg, and saw you watching it! I thought you liked that, so I let it happen, for a few seconds. Glad to hear that it turns you on, so much! To me, it's just messy, and another reason I have to wipe! Looks like it's going to wet one or both of my legs, no matter what I do! I hoped it would go down the middle, if I left it alone, this time, but that didn't work, so it's gotten both of my legs all wet!"

"That's fine with me. You're giving me a lot to lick! Yumm!"}

"You must have to "go" too! You drank just as much as I did, last night! Let's do it together, OK? That would be very intimate, and fun, don't you think? My legs are already all wet just from my own pee, so some of yours won't make any difference! And I have plenty more, where that came from!"

"So do I! I'd love to try that! How do you want to do it? What do you want me to do?"

"Just put your cock between my legs, and let fly! Don't worry about getting me wet! I'm already about as wet as I can be! I'll be getting you all wet, too! We can pee all over each other, and then we can shower together, and wash it off!"

"Sounds like a great plan, to me!"

P1_1280.thumb.jpg.5f601c480fed3bd796284ff836667f78.jpg

Kneeling in front of her, I put my already stiff cock between her legs. She grips it gently between her knees, and starts to pee, with her ragged stream coming out high, and straight forward, and almost reaching my cock, with a few stray dribbles wetting her inner thighs. But nothing happens, for me. My cock gets stiffer, and I can't pee a drop, even though my bladder is full.

She giggles, stops peeing, and says, "You're so excited that you can't "go," at all! I'm surprised that just watching me pee turns you on, so much, especially when my legs get wet! I didn't think you'd like that so much, because it's so messy, but I'm glad you do! It happens to me, a lot, but I won't be embarrassed anymore, when you're watching me! At least I know that my peeing really does turn you on!"

"We'll have to do something to help you 'go' with me! How would you like to cum on my legs, first, so we can do it together?"

"Love it! But that's going to be messy! Hope you won't mind having my cum all over your legs!"

"No problem. We'll be washing it all away, in the shower, in a few minutes. Let me do a little something first. Watch me, if you want. But there won't be much to see, because I have to do it with my legs together, to get them nice and slippery. Then you can put your cock between my legs again, so I can make you cum! And I think you'll be able to pee with me, after that."

NuStPLegsTgthrWetThighs_b2939_253-5022.thumb.jpg.976feece79c89b0c16a12fe6d01d163e.jpg

I move back from the toilet, to give her some room. She presses her upper thighs close together, leans back until her slit shows, above them, then allows her pee to start coming out slowly between her closed lips, wetting and running down her legs. I can't resist burying my face in her slit, and licking her thighs, while she allows her pee to continue wetting them.

"You better  let me finish what I'm trying to do," she comments, as she gently pushes my head back from her slit.

SitPToiLegsTgthr_PTlkQuest_Plng665.thumb.jpg.0cf10432a8c4d15190fc7647e44afd8b.jpg

Keeping her legs pressed tightly together, with her hands, she closes her eyes, concentrates, and deliberately pees, between her thighs, which are touching, from her vulva, almost to her knees, with a muffled hiss, "sshshshss," for a few  more seconds. I can't see her inner thighs, at this point, but I'm sure that they are getting wet, from the tone of her hiss, coming from between them.

Then she opens her legs, slightly, letting me see how wet they are, very much as I had guessed. Instinctively, I dive forward and kiss her thighs, trying to bury my face in them again, commenting,

"That's incredibly sexy!"

"You couldn't see much, but I'm glad you liked it!"

"I could hear it and smell it!"

"And you'll feel it on your cock, if you don't lick it all off of my legs!"

NatDscrtNuSitPToi_MWT36_148.jpg.ed3c94bfaf2b1b660ef423738b61c26c.jpg

She places her hands on her thighs, up high, near her belly, pushing them together, scoots forward on the seat, helping to compress her upper thighs even more, while leaving some space between them, further forward, a little above her knees. I can see that her inner thighs are covered with fine droplets, from her knees, to mid thighs, where they are pressed together. She grabs a length of t.p., folds it neatly, and holds it ready, in her hand.

"OK, put it between my legs again, just like you did, before! I know you don't like condoms, so you won't have to use one, this time, as long as you just cum on my legs! I'll keep my legs together, so your cum won't get on my slit. Go ahead, rub it on my legs, and cum all over me, whenever you want to! Isn't that a sexy invitation?"

"Oh hell yes! And your wet legs are so-o-o tempting!"

I start thrusting my cock between her wet, slippery lower thighs, in the open space, between them, just above her knees. She squeezes them tighter together, and begins to move them, rubbing my cock between them, as if she is riding a bicycle. It feels fantastic, and I soon squirt a huge load on her lovely thighs, still wet with her pee dribbles, with a groan of pleasure.

charlie07cumlegs918231357.thumb.jpg.7593afd9fdc1b2b3e717f5ce476e3e21.jpg

"Wow! You gave my legs a bath, all the way up! Glad I kept them so close together. See, you even squirted a little of your cum on my tummy! But none of it got on my slit, so now we can pee together, after I wipe your cum off of my legs!"

She wipes my cum off of her thighs and my rapidly softening cock, with the t.p. pad, then drops it in the toilet, between her legs, and grabs some more t.p. from the roll.

"Now we can pee together!" she says.

She holds my cock between her knees, and starts to pee, "ssshshsss!" wetting her legs again, and reaching my cock, this time. I push a little, and soon join her, wetting her inner thighs and slit, as her spray bathes my cock, in her warm, fragrant lotion.

"See how nice and warm it feels!" she says.

"Yep. I love it!" I reply.

I manage to aim my stream at her slit. She reaches down, spreads her lips with her fingers, and says,

"My god, that feels good! Try to pee on my clit!" She stops peeing, and spreads her lips wide open, so my stream bathes her clit. She soon moans and sighs, sounding like she is close to an orgasm. Then she suddenly clasps her thighs together, on my cock, which is still pissing, and cums. I stop pissing, but I still get her legs and slit wet with my piss. But it doesn't seem to bother her, at all.

"Ohh! That's the most exciting thing I've ever felt! It was fantastic!" She says.

She uses the t.p. pad she is holding to begin wiping, but quickly gives up, since she is very wet, and we're about to get in the shower together, anyway. When we finish showering, we help each other wipe, get dressed, and ready to go out for breakfast, at the restaurant next door to the hotel. While we're dressing, she puts on a pair of lacy black panties, under her T-shirt style dress, and asks me,

"How do you like these panties? Do you think they're sexy?"

"I love them! And they're very sexy!"

We go out for a pleasant breakfast, and walk back to the room. I get ready to leave for an afternoon at the conference, with plenty of time left. We kiss, in front of the bathroom, before parting, and she confides,

"I have to go again, and pretty bad, too! Too much coffee at breakfast."

She hisses sharply, through her teeth, "HSSSS!" with a wicked grin, lifts the front of her dress, and presses her hands between her thighs, under her dress, to emphasize how badly she needs to pee.

"Do you have time to come with me, and watch me "go," before you leave?"

"Of course! I don't want to miss that! I always have time for you, and watching you pee!"

SitPToiFlatSprayThiSeatDrblsLegsWideOpn_b2939_371_021.thumb.jpg.20937ed1408098271066ef216fb6cc60.jpg

She stands in front of the toilet, lifts her T-shirt style dress to her waist, in the front, whisks her black panties down to her ankles, sits down, leans back, spreads her legs wide, and unleashes a torrent of nearly clear piss, in a powerful, flat spray, hissing loudly, SSSShShSSS!

"Wow! That's incredible! What a beautiful, powerful spray! Love it! You really had to "go!" I comment, almost speechless, as I watch her.

The peripheral spray from her stream sprinkles both of her inner thighs, in her gap, and leaves significant dribbles on the seat. Her stream stops, eventually, as usual, but she pushes and restarts it, easily, using her fingers to spread her lips, and it takes the same form, the first two times.

CloseSpPWetThi_b2939_229-6291.thumb.jpg.64f74d16e29530a1d76320e5440fab37.jpgClosePleg-a0014.jpg.8da15aaace80cfb18b44c5668a05a892.jpg

She manages to restart it one more time, with her lips relaxed and open, leaving dribbles on her thigh. It finally weakens, and eventually stops.

"Glad to hear that this turns you on, so much! For me, it's just another reason it takes me so long to wipe, when you're not around to help!"

Seeing her legs wide open, with pee dribbles on her thighs, I can't resist trying to dive between them, to "help" her clean up, with my tongue.

SitPToiLegsTgthrPTMidThi_SexyToiGrls41_458_1000.thumb.jpg.5a4c10d46ce49013893c3d148ab40960.jpg

She squeezes her thighs together, and resists my movement toward her slit, by placing her hand on top of her thighs, very firmly, trying to block my face from getting between her legs, and protesting, albeit, weakly,

"You better not do that, now! Your face and beard will get wet, and you'll smell like my pee, at the conference!"

"No problem! That's what wash cloths and towels are for!"

She relents, relaxes, and opens her legs, to give me access to her inner thighs and slit. I continue to lick her, working my tongue into her slit, and finding her clit. She pushes her slit hard against my face, and sighs with pleasure. She cums very quickly, spurting some pee into my mouth, along with her juices, and squeezes my face tightly between her wet thighs. I wipe her thighs, slit, and my face, with t.p., then get up and wipe my face and beard with a damp wash cloth. She gets up from the toilet, hugs me, and kisses my neck, saying,

"Don't you have to 'go'? You drank a lot of coffee, this morning, too. You'll be a lot more comfortable."

"Yep, I sure did. You're right. I should "go" now, to be comfortable."

"Can I hold it for you?" She asks, without waiting for my answer, as she unzips my fly, and pulls out my cock. She lifts the seat, and aims my cock into the bowl, with her pee in it, not yet flushed. Although I am beginning to stiffen, I start peeing, since I have a huge tank full, as she guessed. She aims my stream into the toilet, very accurately, and comments,

"I love to feel it coming out, through your cock! It's very powerful!"

"Glad you like it!" I reply. You're doing a good job of aiming my stream. I'll bet you've done this before! (I wink and grin.)

"You've got that straight!" She replies.

When I am done, she shakes the dribbles off the end of my cock, and gives it a long, loving stroke. Then she puts it back in my pants, zips me up, and flushes the toilet.

"I'm sure I'll have to "go" again, when you get back, this afternoon, and I'll save it for you. So you can think about how you want to see me do it, while you're away."

"Love it! Now I'll be distracted, all afternoon, remembering that incredibly sexy pee, that you just did, and trying to decide how I want to see you do it, when I get back!"

Dr. P

Edited by Dr.P
  • Hot 1