what is the longest pee you done?

33 minutes ago, CarioDaFur said:

Little over 3 minutes. Managed to get it recorded and still have the video lying around someplace. Had just got home from a rock concert a couple years back. Had been holding for an insane time, rushed for the toilet and let loose and it was incredible.

I would love to see that video! 3 minutes is insane!! 😏

• Hot 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

My longest was roughly around 5 minutes.

A few friends and I were at another friend's house having a small "party", there were only 6 of us so I don't know if we can really call that a party. We spent the night drinking and fucking around playing drinking games which caused me to need to pee quite quickly but I decided to just hold it and go later (I'm really good at holding my piss in for long periods of time, even when drunk). After a few hours I figured I would finally go piss, because even though I didn't feel like I was bursting, I was getting quite drunk and have pissed myself before when super drunk. I stepped outside to take my piss, all my friends know I don't use toilets, plus I probably would've just made a big mess anyway. I decided I time myself, because it always feels like I piss longer when drunk. I was surprised to find out that was exactly the case, I do piss longer when drunk. I pissed for almost 5 minutes straight. One friend actually had to come check on me because I was out there for so long. Afterwards we got back to drinking and partying. I pissed a couple more times that night but not nearly as long as the first.

Edited by Phyche
  • Hot 3
5 hours ago, Phyche said:

My longest was roughly around 5 minutes.

A few friends and I were at another friend's house having a small "party", there were only 6 of us so I don't know if we can really call that a party. We spent the night drinking and fucking around playing drinking games which caused me to need to pee quite quickly but I decided to just hold it and go later (I'm really good at holding my piss in for long periods of time, even when drunk). After a few hours I figured I would finally go piss, because even though I didn't feel like I was bursting, I was getting quite drunk and have pissed myself before when super drunk. I stepped outside to take my piss, all my friends know I don't use toilets, plus I probably would've just made a big mess anyway. I decided I time myself, because it always feels like I piss longer when drunk. I was surprised to find out that was exactly the case, I do piss longer when drunk. I pissed for almost 5 minutes straight. One friend actually had to come check on me because I was out there for so long. Afterwards we got back to drinking and partying. I pissed a couple more times that night but not nearly as long as the first.

So was it a really slow stream or do you have an ENORMOUS bladder??? 😀

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
4 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

So was it a really slow stream or do you have an ENORMOUS bladder??? 😀

A mix of having a large bladder and being able to hold it for a long time. After an hour of drinking I had to go quiet bad, but held it for an additional 3 hours and around 7-10 beers caused me to take the longest piss I've ever had.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Phyche said:

A mix of having a large bladder and being able to hold it for a long time. After an hour of drinking I had to go quiet bad, but held it for an additional 3 hours and around 7-10 beers caused me to take the longest piss I've ever had.

Have you ever measured how much you can hold?

7 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Have you ever measured how much you can hold?

Not in the traditional sense of measuring it. Back when I primarily pissed into empty bottles I used to see how many I could fill in one go. One time I filled 3 Gatorade bottles with a little extra into a 4th bottle just because I didn't want to get up from where I was sitting. In total it would have measured out to about 2 liters. 

That piss was around a minute long, so a pretty fast stream, and that's not long when it comes to how much I can hold. I usually piss for about a minute on average, 3 minutes at most (hence being suprised about the 5 minute long drunk piss at my friend's house, because it was 66% longer than my long pisses).

When I say I'm good at holding, what I really mean is I just don't feel like releasing yet, so I hold it untili dont wanna hold anymore.

I grew up being taught to only pee in a toilet, nowhere else. So on long car trips I had to hold it and my body just adapted.

Edited by Phyche
  • Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 minutes ago, Phyche said:

Not in the traditional sense of measuring it. Back when I primarily pissed into empty bottles I used to see how many I could fill in one go. One time I filled 3 Gatorade bottles with a little extra into a 4th bottle just because I didn't want to get up from where I was sitting. In total it would have measured out to about 2 liters. 

That piss was around a minute long, and that's not long when it comes to how much I can hold. I usually piss for about a minute on average, 3 minutes at most (hence being suprised about the 5 minute long drunk piss at my friend's house, because it was 66% longer than my long pisses).

When I say I'm good at holding, what I really mean is I just don't feel like releasing yet, so I hold it untili dont wanna hold anymore.

I grew up being taught to only pee in a toilet, nowhere else. So on long car trips I had to hold it and my body just adapted.

Would love to see a vid of you pissing 2 litres!!

I know I probably did my longest piss inside but I have taken a lot of good long outdoor pisses. One of my best was in front of my old house in the street. There were people who went house to house collecting cans from parties and there was a women grabbing cans from the yard. I new she would have to walk right by me when she left but I was happy to piss no matter what. Honestly I waited for her to come out of the gate to start picking up cans in the driveway.  That's when I took my cock out. I was already excited  because I knew she was going to get a view. I casually and slowly pulled my dick out. As I expected she did not say anything but I could see her looking. I wish I could say I had the balls to jack off then and there but I only gave it some slow strokes. Still having her just a couple meters away while I stroked my dick was great. I know she was looking and I made eye contact with her for a second before she looked down to my  hardware. After giving it a few good strokes for the audience  I switched over to focusing on pissing. I really needed to go but I was overly aroused  by showing off. I wasn't in any rush so I just let me cock fall forward out of my pants and soften up a bit. The best part of this was the can collector chick was just a few feet away grabbing up some cans. I could tell she was trying to ignore me but I guarantee that if I have my cock out I want people to get a good show. Finally I can pee so I let go into the bushes on the side of the street. I should have been self conscious but I was honestly still boozy and really like giving my cock some sun so I start pissing in the gutter / bushes. I know she is up the drive way and has to walk past me to get out. Happily I can say that after raiding our cans she got and full and excellent close up view of me pissing loudly into the gutter. I had a full nights worth of piss so I had a long hard yellow stream. I took at least two minutes to fully empty things out so I'm sure she got a good clear look at me spraying yellow piss into the street I do feel bad that she skipped out on the cans that I pissed on, at least she got a good view.

I have pissed in the street a lot and been seen by a lot of people but the can collector really watched more and more closely. I wish I had had some extra cans to giver her because anyone who looks at my dong that much deserves a tip.  I diffidently had a few more good pisses at that house, more than a couple times I would walk up next to guys pissing into the bushes on the side of the drive way and then just do a 180 and piss the opposite way from them toward everybody.  I guess the take away for me it piss long and properer but don't for get showmanship.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

The longest piss I ever taken was 3 minutes it was when I was 17 I was hiking with my parents I drank and drank water as I announce I have to pee I lowered my shorts down and a strong clear stream shot from my pussy arcing forward in the middle of the trail no shame. As I pee and pee my dad asked are almost done I nodded no he was like “Abby you been peeing for 2 whole minutes what do mean your not done like what kinda bladder do you have?” I shrugged as I peed still for other minute 

I’ve sometimes overcompensated hiking in hot weather making sure I didn’t get heat exhaustion at the cost of drinking too much water & having to piss frequently, which can be a pain in the ass depending who you’re hiking with!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

I’ve sometimes overcompensated hiking in hot weather making sure I didn’t get heat exhaustion at the cost of drinking too much water & having to piss frequently, which can be a pain in the ass depending who you’re hiking with!

Luckily if where hiking together I don’t pee much. 

6 minutes ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

The longest piss I ever taken was 3 minutes it was when I was 17 I was hiking with my parents I drank and drank water as I announce I have to pee I lowered my shorts down and a strong clear stream shot from my pussy arcing forward in the middle of the trail no shame. As I pee and pee my dad asked are almost done I nodded no he was like “Abby you been peeing for 2 whole minutes what do mean your not done like what kinda bladder do you have?” I shrugged as I peed still for another minute 

At least you kept hydrated Abby!  Thing is with more hot summers we might have people who end up doing three minute pees like you would be exciting for all of us here to watch

I've written about it before, but i cant remember exact times. I just remember I held and held and held until I absolutely couldn't hold it anymore. My first pee was like 56 seconds or something like that. It was LONG. Then I went out to go cook dinner ten minutes later and was hit with an instant full bladder lol. Ran to the bathroom and peed for another 11 seconds I think it was. 

I just know the two pees put together went well over a minute lol.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

A different king of long...  I was staying in a hotel in North Sydney (the Travelodge, ou f anyone is interested).  This was back when you could open the windows.  M uh room was on the 14th floor, one evening, needing a piss I opened the small window, and peed out of it.  So, 14 floors, maybe 15 feet between floors.. over 200 feet to the ground.  That's pretty long...

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Maclir said:

A different king of long...  I was staying in a hotel in North Sydney (the Travelodge, ou f anyone is interested).  This was back when you could open the windows.  M uh room was on the 14th floor, one evening, needing a piss I opened the small window, and peed out of it.  So, 14 floors, maybe 15 feet between floors.. over 200 feet to the ground.  That's pretty long...

Haha that's impressive! Did you get anyone?

On 9/18/2023 at 1:03 PM, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

The longest piss I ever taken was 3 minutes it was when I was 17 I was hiking with my parents I drank and drank water as I announce I have to pee I lowered my shorts down and a strong clear stream shot from my pussy arcing forward in the middle of the trail no shame. As I pee and pee my dad asked are almost done I nodded no he was like “Abby you been peeing for 2 whole minutes what do mean your not done like what kinda bladder do you have?” I shrugged as I peed still for another minute 

Ι ve been into a similar situation while hiking. 

Actually we had a little contest with ex gf to see who would pee longer.

Although I peed a lot she still beat me by some seconds.

• 1 month later...