what is the longest pee you done?

11 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

Mine would have been almost 3 mins (would have been longer...)

I was driving back home, trip was about 4/5 hours and i busting to go really bad and knew i wasnt able to make it back in time, so i had to unbutten and unzip while driving so i can quickly wip it out when i gotten out of the car. Pulled into a car park that i know, few people were about and there was a cctv but i was in a well hidden area where they couldnt see anyway, as i stop open the door and wip it out and it just went and barely got my phone out to video it. And it just felt so good letting it all go and that how i know i done almost 3 mins of peeing when i was filming myself. Got back into the car and drove else where as need to go again quite soon after. There was a few waps flying about and was worried about my D getting stung!

That’s incredible! 🙂

have you ever measured your bladder capacity? My longest pee is only about 2 minutes 😂

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, DxD said:

Mine is around 2,45 i really had to pee at work but there were too many ppl around so i coudn’t just pop in the bush (i work as a caretaker for the town so 99% of the time i work outside) i was at the point where i was shaking ’cause i needed to pee so bad i almost peed my pants but then finally the group left so i just quickly lowered my pants and peed right there hopeing noone would see/passby noone saw so i just left the huge puddle there and continued working

Another very impressive bladder 🙂

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, Bladderlad said:

Yeah do - would be intrigued, if you can pee that long, unless your stream is really thin you must be able to hold a lot! 

Ok well if you really are interested i don’t mind i’ll try when i get the chance

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I have to say guys those are some incredible times there - two minutes plus!

Last week I challenged myself to a desperate drive home and then a further period of hold, the result was a full pint glass and a half too so about 750ml.  I know my capacity isn't huge and my flow rate is probably average - certainly not as powerful a stream as it was when I was younger.  I didn't time my pee, but realistically I can't see it being more than 60 seconds, maybe even closer to 45 sec.

From that if I could pee for nearly three minutes at the same rate, I'd be looking at well over two litres lol....   I'm sure lacking there.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I have to say guys those are some incredible times there - two minutes plus!

Last week I challenged myself to a desperate drive home and then a further period of hold, the result was a full pint glass and a half too so about 750ml.  I know my capacity isn't huge and my flow rate is probably average - certainly not as powerful a stream as it was when I was younger.  I didn't time my pee, but realistically I can't see it being more than 60 seconds, maybe even closer to 45 sec.

From that if I could pee for nearly three minutes at the same rate, I'd be looking at well over two litres lol....   I'm sure lacking there.

Lol size isn’t important 😏

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My longest measured pee was 1:15 of constant forcefull peeing. My bladder was painfully stretched and overfull and the release felt awesome.  But due to my bladder being so distended it was not empty when I released all I could at first.

About 10 minutes later I need to pee strongly again . I did a "normal" pee of about 15 seconds. I felt more empty but my bladder was still sore. I even had a bit of blood in my urine.

That's a total of 1:30 in two close together pees.Total urine 1.35 liters , the most ever.

My bladder was sore for the next day. I didn't get much sleep that night, waking up every hour or so to pee. I think that means I pushed my bladder as far as I could.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Not accurately measured but at least 2 min because 4 or 5 persons finished their pee beside my position during my peeing.

It was a class with 1 hour and a half long. I was bursting shortly after the begin of the class and about to wet myself only half hour into the class. I used every technique I know to hold my pee in and lasted to the end of the class. I never hold that much again. I think it is a miracle that I did not pee in the class that day.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1