Fulfilled dream

Amazing - you lucky, lucky man!  Love tales like this. 

As a mere youth of 18 or so I had a vaguely similar experience - a lady five or so years older and a lot more experienced who took it upon herself to turn me into a man - don’t know why but I’ve never looked back. 

I hadn’t worked out then that I had this fetish, didn’t really know it back then and it certainly wasn’t developed like it is now, and I don’t think to be fair she was hooked on pee either.  Somehow though one afternoon of pillowtalk got onto the subject of her peeing - think it may have been a response to my wandering fingertips beneath the sheets “that feels amazing but stop, you’ll make me wee the bed”. 

Next thing I knew I was in the bathtub with her squatting over me. Alas she got pee shy or didn’t need to go as badly as she thought. As I say, I didn’t have the same focussed awareness of the kink like I do now so it’s not something I really pursued again.  It’s still a lovely and precious memory though. 

• Like 4

You’re all so so so lucky that it makes me really jealous to this day i’ve never found anyone let alone a woman who shares my fetish and believe me its not for the lack of trying! Everyone in this small country is so sexually closed its like a bad joke like doesn’t matter what you’re into but if its anything other than man and woman doing it the normal way people look at you like somethings wrong in your head...

• Like 2
  • Love 1