Wetting!

gen

Who here is into wetting? Id love to know some stories! My favourite is bedwetting. Im quite lucky to have a partner who's into it too and sometimes we will have a few drinks and play with each other in bed whilst slowly letting go! Anyone else like this? 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, gen said:

Who here is into wetting? Id love to know some stories! My favourite is bedwetting. Im quite lucky to have a partner who's into it too and sometimes we will have a few drinks and play with each other in bed whilst slowly letting go! Anyone else like this? 

I'll admit I haven't directly looked - but I'd be pretty confident there already are quite a few experiences quoted - have you had a hunt, perhaps starting with the Men Peeing section (it seems to be quite a male thing recently) and also in the Pee Experiences section too?   I know I've seen pictures of wet beds recently.

On 10/13/2020 at 6:59 AM, gen said:

Thats my favourite wetting type too. No better wet feeling than going in bed. Wonderful that you have a partner into it too. I just wish i could get chance to do it more often. What sort of bed protection do you use or do you not have any?

On 10/14/2020 at 10:00 PM, Crisper said:

Thats my favourite wetting type too. No better wet feeling than going in bed. Wonderful that you have a partner into it too. I just wish i could get chance to do it more often. What sort of bed protection do you use or do you not have any?

We have a waterproof fitted sheet that we put under the normal sheet. My partner wouldn't sleep in it though we tend to just do it when we are getting frisky lol. We usually like to hold and role play that we can't hold it anymore! Its great as I introduced him to it, took about 2 years to fully get him into it and now there's no stopping him 😂

• Like 2
7 hours ago, gen said:

We have a waterproof fitted sheet that we put under the normal sheet. My partner wouldn't sleep in it though we tend to just do it when we are getting frisky lol. We usually like to hold and role play that we can't hold it anymore! Its great as I introduced him to it, took about 2 years to fully get him into it and now there's no stopping him 😂

Sounds wonderful. No bed like a wet bed.

Due to there being NO toilet in my apartment I often end up wetting myself if I need a pee at home, in addition I frequently do so in public too as I do not like using the men's room.

I do not generally urinate in bed but have on rare occasions.

Edited by No Toilet
wet bed sentence added

I do enjoy wetting but unforcanetly don't get a tonne of opportunity, when I do I prefer jeans and will mostly squat in the bathtub I love the sound when I really have to pee the hissing sqealching sound as the pressure of the pee leaving my cock is trying to force through the matirial of my breifs and jeans I also love the warm feeling as the pee runs down my taint and around my anus area very erotic!!