Piss on men's room floor at work

3 hours ago, beachmom said:

No harm there, always wondered why they even bother to put urinals in mens rooms, guys always "miss" and I know you guys would all much rather just use the walls.

You know us too well 🤣 whenever possible, I'm leaving every single drop on the wall, or floor, or toilet seat 😈

• Cheeky 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 10/31/2020 at 10:44 PM, beachmom said:

And I can't blame you guys a bit, watching the video I can't see anything wrong with what he's doing.

But isn't it a bit rute against the person who has to clean it up?

23 minutes ago, none 01 said:

I'd tend to agree with this wise comment... but, after having watched the video, I'd consider that it was just a tiled floor's mess, quite easy to be cleaned up!

For the benefit of new users including @none 01, it's probably worth a quick summary of our Peefans site position on this type of peeing.

First thing to say is I'm not opening a can of worms here.  The term piss vandalism gets people very worked up, with lots of different and strong opinions.  For that reason it's a topic which Admin and staff have discussed at length and have a firm policy about.  That policy isn't being reopened for challenge.

Peefans very much supports 'naughty peeing' - the rush and excitement we get from breaking society's conventions around peeing.  That can also include situations where we pee outdoors or inside and what can be termed piss vandalism.  We don't think of pee as dirty or harmful.  But the line that has been drawn is around causing lasting damage, loss or distress to uninvolved individuals.

So generally we accept content which includes pee in public places - on walls, trees, beaches, telephone boxes, stairwells, carpets - the list is almost endless. In the case of public toilets we also nearly always accept such content.  There's a bit of a difference too between whether the owner is a corporate or an individual.

Now when we think about a public toilet, there is generally a cleaner who is employed to service those toilets. Whether or not anyone uses the facility, they will mop and clean the place.  In a sense there isn't that much of a difference between normal 'drips', plumbing leaks and careless (or deliberate) missing of the target.  Where we perhaps start to fall foul of the 'distress to uninvolved individuals' would be in destroying all the toilet rolls or pissing in soap dispensers for example - which does start to impact on other users.

So in those situations where nobody gets hurt, their personal property isn't damaged and they aren't caused distress - then yes, in very general terms we do think it's ok.

That is the 'site' position.  Of course everyone is entitled to their own views and preferences and it doesn't matter where there are differences.  Just like life, diversity is wonderful and to be enjoyed.  If you have a real concern that some content is inappropriate then please click on 'Report' and describe the problem with it for us, and we will investigate.  Otherwise just enjoy the site and the safe environment we have to express our love of all things pee.

Hope that answers any questions.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
On 6/6/2023 at 4:13 AM, none 01 said:

In the first place restrooms need to be cleaned regularly anyway and cleaning urine has got to be the easiest thing to clean up on a tiled floor. Also, you're assuming that the right place to pee is in some type of white fixture, when in much of the world it's simply a tiled wall and floor drains, not so different from where this guy is peeing. so what's the difference?

ek_1_3.med.jpg

DCP_2266.med.jpg

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

To be honest, I used to do something like that in the school toilets: it stank so much that I just wanted to get out quickly and didn't care. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who acted like that. I was thinking about this when I happened to come across this forum. Thought this behavior was questionable in hindsight....Obviously, though, there is a community that sees this more generously.... Also ok.

I remember, when I was in primary school, there was one time where, for whatever reason, all the boys in the class had to use the toilet (possibly the girls too, idk, this was at least 15 years ago), there was only two cubicles and I think the urinals were out of order, so I took it upon myself to pee on the floor, unfortunately, I was caught by the teacher who was keeping an eye on us and I was sent to the head teacher's office and my mum and dad were grassed to.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, none 01 said:

To be honest, I used to do something like that in the school toilets: it stank so much that I just wanted to get out quickly and didn't care. I'm sure I wasn't the only one who acted like that. I was thinking about this when I happened to come across this forum. Thought this behavior was questionable in hindsight....Obviously, though, there is a community that sees this more generously.... Also ok.

I find it odd that in many cases the people who most often object to something are the people who have done so themselves. There's no one more vocal against smokers than an ex-smoker. We all seem to find a reason to justify our own actions, but yet condemn others doing the same thinking for them it was unjustified. I have no doubt that your school restrooms stank from boys peeing all over, but it's normal to do so. Just because other restrooms are cleaned more frequently, doesn't necessarily mean that men don't pee all over them. After years of managing pools and gyms I can say that it's quite common for men as well as boys to do so, no need to feel guilty for having done so or uneasy about continuing to do so.

• Like 3
On 6/14/2023 at 5:15 AM, beachmom said:

After years of managing pools and gyms I can say that it's quite common for men as well as boys to do so, no need to feel guilty for having done so or uneasy about continuing to do so.

Quite interesting to hear this by a women. I always thaught women would find this disgusting. So I do not criticize this in general. I started so critical, 'cause I did not know how it would be reacted. I do not condemn this behavior. I thought that behavior would be condemned.

Edited by none 01
  • Hug 1