First experiences with piss

Would love to read aboit peoples first piss expierences. When i was 5 i would enjoy pissing in jars and my friend and i would piss on each others hand while holding each other with our other hand. When i was 18 my first expierence with my girlfriend (now wife) pissed on me in the shower. Absolutely LOVED it from the age of 5 and back then it was just pure fun and curiousity.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

One of my childhood memories is a girl at my school telling her friends that after a day out somewhere, she and her mum both "had a wee behind the car" because there were no toilets there. I was about five or six and I remember being interested in this information in a way that I didn't understand. I wondered how they did it - which posture did they use? Were they desperate or was it just a precautionary measure? Where was it? Did they like doing it (presumably the girl did if she was talking about it excitedly to her friends)? 

I was more curious than anything, but I remember really wanting to have a wee behind a car myself. 

When did you start peeing standing?  What was your first time using a urinal like? 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Besides peeing in a cup I kept in my bedroom, I had a best friend who dared me to pee my knickers. I sat on the toilet with my knickers on and she watched me. Then we just got in a bath together. I don't even think we realised at the time that we were regularly masturbating next to each other. We just thought we were playing fun games that felt good, but that was always my favourite game

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

When I was in pre-school, a girl, the same age as I, would frequently play with me and another boy.  I came to know, later in life, that she had a bed wetting problem, but I did not know it at the time.  What did occur is that she would often, in our presence, pee in front of us.  She then proceeded to encourage us to play "doctor."  I would certainly say this sexualized pee activities for me.  I have no idea what motivated her and often wondered about that.  

• Love 1

In infants I have vivid memories of a girl, Elizabeth, peeing on the piano stool and making a big puddle. That stuck in my mind. Later in life, when I was around 11 I guess, I would go with a girl my own age at my sister's flats, we should hide behind a wall and watch each other 'wee wee'. Think that must have been one of my first sexual experiences, but I was dead scared my mum and dad would find out. I often wonder if that girl is out there somewhere with a pee fetish too.

Edited by PeePeePete
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2

I always had a thing for pee since I was a little child, of course back then I wasn't aroused by it but I was definetly fascinated by a woman peeing. Around the age of 2 my aunt noticed this interest of mine (I made it pretty obvious) during one of our walks through the forest and so she began to let me watch whenever she had to pee, either out in nature or sometimes indoors while babysitting me. I'm sure that was the birth of what would evolve into a fetish years later.

I also had some fun pee adventures with my neighbour during our childhood years, but I've already talked about this so often in this forum😅

• Hot 3