Clubs and meets

Mav

Hi, I'm not new to watersports but something I find difficult to get like-minded people to do with me. Does anyone know of clubs or meets that one can join in or watch others pee. Mixed sex though.

Probably nothing much on at the moment, but thinking when this madness is over. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks

Mav 😁

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/11/2020 at 4:42 AM, Mav said:

Hi, I'm not new to watersports but something I find difficult to get like-minded people to do with me. Does anyone know of clubs or meets that one can join in or watch others pee. Mixed sex though.

Probably nothing much on at the moment, but thinking when this madness is over. 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks

Mav 😁

a good place to look mav would be fetlife.com , theirs a section called events where you can look up all uk events for fetish party's etc, you might have to wade through some other fetishes bfore you find a watersports based event but its definitely worth a look, i have had a quick look and most have been cancelled due to covid but I'm sure they will be back on in the new year 👍

2 minutes ago, supaspark31 said:

Just had a look, and you have to join, getting a little fed up with having to join these sites only to find out it doesn't have anything I'm looking for

i know what ya mean its quite frustrating, you don't have to pay to join tho, once you have an account you can browse all the events and groups, its definitely a good place to find watersports related groups and events, theirs a few thousand uk based watersports lovers on it who chat in groups and organise meet ups, if that's what your looking for i would say check it out, btw peefans will always be my favourite tho because where all 100% on the same page hear, fetlife.com is a mixture of every fetish you can think of and watersports is just one section. good luck 👌

• Like 1

i would say this site has the potential for meets definitely but its more a community type of thing where ppl chat and comment on eachothers pee related content, you never know what could happen if you got chatting to someone close "cough"  ukpeegirl86 "cough" 😂

but yeah have a look and see what you think pal

haha i seen the exchange in your introduction that's why i said it lol.... yeh well its well worth signing up i have had a few private messages with ppl and its always better to have the option, you can say what you like to ppl in private as long as you not being a dick with them, they can only say not interested or interested if you want to arrange a meet with someone, i would suggest chatting with them publicly first tho and building up a kind of online friendship bfore asking to meet as that's just unlikely to happen if you havnt really spoke much, like i said good luck.

• Cheeky 1

Certainly there are people on the site who've become very close friends and I'd go as far as say have swapped videos, had Skype interactions and the like. I'm not sure the site can claim best man or chief bridesmaid duties but it could happen. 

As you're all well aware ('cos it seems to have to be mentioned in chat every few weeks) we're not a chat up site - but we are a site for strangers to become friends and for friends to become closer. So never say never.

But - to be a member for a fortnight and to hope for meet ups with other members - that'd certainly take an unusual amount of mutual trust from both sides. Maybe I'm a natural worrier, maybe I should be more carefree, but it does feel like a big ask.

• Agree 1