Video editing software

No Toilet

Does anyone know of any good video editing programmes?

I know there are some free versions of the above but they all seem to come with caveats like a watermark across the video. 

All I want to do is brighten some of my videos as they have come out very dark upon playback (can barely see the puddle/pee stream) and would like to share these rather than delete them. 

21 minutes ago, No Toilet said:

Does anyone know of any good video editing programmes?

I know there are some free versions of the above but they all seem to come with caveats like a watermark across the video. 

All I want to do is brighten some of my videos as they have come out very dark upon playback (can barely see the puddle/pee stream) and would like to share these rather than delete them. 

For fixing brightness, the Video editor app on Windows 10 should do the trick. I'm sure there's a Mac equivalent also. I use Movie Studio 16.0 Platinum, which is paid software ($70 or something if I'm remembering) and has most of the functionality of Sony Vegas.

7 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

For fixing brightness, the Video editor app on Windows 10 should do the trick. I'm sure there's a Mac equivalent also. I use Movie Studio 16.0 Platinum, which is paid software ($70 or something if I'm remembering) and has most of the functionality of Sony Vegas.

Yes - iMovie if you're on the Mac should allow video clip brightness to be changed.   Possibly if its recorded on your phone you can also do quite a lot of tweaks on there before uploading with the 'edit' button. (I'm a professional photographer and can do most of the common edit fixes on my phone exactly the same as on my workstation). 

7 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

I have played about with Video editor on Windows 10 and cannot seem to find a brightness option (unless I am looking in the wrong place). These were shot on my Olympus camera then downloaded from there onto my Windows PC.