I'll Try That... If You'll Try Pee

A thought that's just occurred to me...   One of the frequent discussion points is around how natural and normal we find our kink, whereas for many people it's completely unfathomable. I find myself mildly envious those members in the amazing position of having a partner equally willing to share the passion, and we often read of those whose partners have being willing to give it a go.

So my question to you - have you ever found yourself 'trading' by trying out a kink that seemed completely alien to you but a partner wanted you to experience?  Perhaps it only seemed fair to try something, after all they were trying out our kink.

I'm not talking about other parallel kinks that you're into - there's already a thread for that (https://peefans.com/topic/8216-other-kinks-that-go-with-your-pee-fetish/).  It's about kinks they were into that seemed alien to you.

So - what has a partner ever encouraged you to try?   Did it work out?   Have you done it since?  Would you recommend it?

* Please remember the site rules in your answer (eg. no scat, paedophilia etc)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sophie said:

Fairly vanilla for me but I hope it counts. 

My husband brought up the idea of latex . He really likes the tight catsuits and how they hug your body like a second skin. So we tried it. It was quite fun, he loved seeing me in latex showing off every curve and I did feel sexy. We still do it occasionally but I'm not a huge fan, I found the outfit awkward to get in and out of and I don't really like the appearance. It comes out as a rare treat. 

In return he offered to try bondage with me. I love being tied up, the restricted movement really turns me on. He's never been the dominating type and had never tied anything up in his life. He was shy at first and constantly asked if I was okay which isn't necessarily a bad thing but once he relaxed a little it was amazing! I was like a puddle down there. We revisit it a few times a year. 

Overall I'd recommend both! 

Those definitely count - and a picture paints a thousand words!

I have an aspiration for being dominated a little...  Mostly it feels like I've been the one leading in my limited experience, although an older girlfriend in my younger days was certainly a lot more experienced than me her approach was 'educational' but not dominant as such. I'd like to experience a little of the other side.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I once had a girlfriend who had a bit of a thing about being on the receiving end of playful spanking.

Sadly though in those much younger - and pre-internet - days I was far too in the closet about, and bit ashamed of, my fetish to try and trade.

I should have moved cautiously - let me watch you pee and I'll give you a spanking for being a naughty girl. Or something like that.

But alas a missed opportunity.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

I once had a girlfriend who had a bit of a thing about being on the receiving end of playful spanking.

Sadly though in those much younger - and pre-internet - days I was far too in the closet about, and bit ashamed, of my fetish to try and trade.

I should have moved cautiously - let me watch you pee and I'll give you a spanking for being a naughty girl. Or something like that.

But alas a missed opportunity.

If I had a pound  - or a Canadian dollar - for every time I've not had the balls, or not been quick enough to say something smart or risky I'd be a rich man.  Then again I'd possibly be a much different man to who I am today.  I am who I am, shaped by the experiences I have had - and those I haven't are irrelevant. So all in all no regrets.

Some version of this has come up with pretty much every intimate partner i have ever had. The sense of affirmation around pee play is huge for me, and i feel like that manifests itself as being very GGG and excited to learn what gets someone else off. I don't see it any other way.