Sick with a sinus infection

I started getting sick Monday with my ears hurting.  By Tuesday my throat was sore.  I couldn’t sleep when I got home that night and was up all night and day. That when the coughing started. With is a problem for someone with a weak bladder.  Hence why I didn’t sleep. I would lay down feel a cough coming on so I would get up to go to the bathroom.  I think I peed myself 3 times standing in front of the sink.  It doesn’t matter that I have just peed. Thinking my bladders empty, Start coughing nope. It runs down my legs and made a small puddle  on the bathmat.   I figured it would happen again so I said fuck it and just left the carpet there.  I guess I would wash them lol.  Got lucky no peeing the bed.   On Thursday I couldn’t control the coughing so now I’m wearing pads. They suck you can never position them just right. It either runs forward and gets your panties wet up front or runs to the back and gets your ass wet.  But it’s better than soaking what ever your setting one.  It completely sucks for me. But hopefully someone  gets turned on from my situation.   

4 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I only ever find it a turn on when it's a source of pleasure to the lady involved.....    And I'm not reading many clues of enjoyment in your current situation - so sending you a big get well hug instead! 

Totally agree. Sending you all the best get well quick wishes and thoughts.

1159975649_Hopeyoufeelbetter.thumb.jpg.872bd51c333fd83190fb7c9b9f875abb.jpg

1632166993_Feelbettersoon.png.ad6632b9e3f00f099198a9fedf561aa6.png

• Love 1

Well the sinus infection is more of a pain than the peeing part. I’m kinda use to it by now. I’m lucky to be sick at home.  I’m out of work until Saturday so hopefully I can get my medication tomorrow and the cough will stop before I go back to work. As some lady’s know have bladder problems in public can be an issue. 

• Like 1