The delight of a shewee

I've just had a thought @pwpj....    Did you actually see the Shewee yourself?

Seeing a young lady dressed in black, quite happy to discuss how she was about to pee standing up and showing an interest in you peeing on the other side of the bush.  

What if it was one of a small group of lady members here (names omitted to spare blushes) who proudly pees standing up - just telling you they had a Shewee to spare any confusion on your part 🤔🤭😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I've never used a Shewee, but I am glad that they exist. For one thing, they have made women peeing standing a lot more acceptable than it used to be. 

That it sure has. Its great that a simple device such as this can give women the confidence to piss standing up

• Agree 3
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I know I pee standing and habitually wear black, but no it wasn't me! 😉

No parks around here, unfortunately. Also, if a fellow urophile was peeing next to me, I wouldn't keep the bush between us. I'd make sure we had a good look at each other. 

I've never used a Shewee, but I am glad that they exist. For one thing, they have made women peeing standing a lot more acceptable than it used to be. 

No....  I was just teasing - excuse my sense of humour!

• Love 1