• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I haven't posted for a while, so I'll post a few that I've collected up over the last couple of weeks.

Firstly, one of my rare visits to a public toilet.  I went there specifically to photograph it because some of the ladies, including @Eliminature have expressed interest in peeing in urinals.  This particular toilet has a urinal, but there is nothing saying that it is reserved for gentlemen, so any lady who wished to use it would be perfectly within their rights.  The toilet has no discriminating labels on the outer entrance, then once inside, there is a door to the left into a cubicle and a wall straight ahead with a sign that simply says "Urinal".  Behind the wall is a stainless steel urinal.  The photos demonstrate this and I felt obligated to show the urinal in use, but part way through I found myself missing the urinal altogether and peeing on the wall and then the floor.   I was expecting that there would be a floor drain under the urinal, but there wasn't.  It was a tiled floor and the only drain was a gutter drain across the main entrance door, so I can only assume that the council staff either hose down or mop the whole floor into the drainage gutter.

Main Entrance - you can see at the back the cream wall behind which is the urinal.  You can also just see the urinal sign on the back wall and the gutter drain across the door.

IMG_1643.thumb.JPEG.5a4f5f34aea5e0f7cdd26cd1e2abf390.JPEG

Inside to the left is the door to the cubicle which says unisex.

IMG_1644.thumb.JPEG.b5de3cf30272d6f535e3237df716e22e.JPEG

The sign on the back wall:

IMG_1645.thumb.JPEG.112482e5b0c71f0300ccd6115a268568.JPEG

Around the corner behind the wall - Urinal in use:

IMG_1646.thumb.JPEG.525c74b912fa57d354b150a969efa943.JPEG

Although I wouldn't be that bothered if there wasn't a urinal:

IMG_1647.thumb.JPEG.2c5ca286ff6e30ad32a6af722043bb9f.JPEG

IMG_1648.thumb.JPEG.8224aad2f967bcb1b17fd6f388268066.JPEG

A quite enlightened place ... is it in Brighton?

Then, another day I peed in the woods against a tree just off the path.   I fired it up the trunk a bit and got it up to a bit above chest height.  The second pic shows the dark patch on the tree which anyone walking along the path would see until it dried up.

IMG_1652.thumb.JPEG.64530f6f149ef1dca16a791e9afebbc8.JPEG

IMG_1654.JPEG

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I was busy in the kitchen and decided to pee in the kitchen bin all over the rubbish that was in there.  I did this one hands free.  

IMG_1660.thumb.JPEG.b76d4e9cc3af567ea3a1830c5f5c8698.JPEGIMG_1658.thumb.JPEG.36fc1a702f76e70baf0cc648673f4c93.JPEG

and a gif file.

IMG_1659.thumb.gif.4a1087422593ef49971ddf41c671bb5b.gif

I must try this!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

No other photos for you for now, but I went to a nearby town a couple of days ago for an appointment.  When I came out of the appointment I needed a pee so I went to the nearby park.  I was pleased to note that the toilets were closed as they were being renovated (If they had been open I would have had to walk further to be far enough away to have an excuse to pee outside) so I found this area where there was a gap in some bushes and ducked in behind them to pee.  I unzipped and peed against the bushes whilst I could hear people walking by just a few metres away, but out of sight.   I also noticed that there were quite a few tissues there and also a sanitary pad, so it was obviously an area frequented as a toilet whilst the renovation is taking place or maybe just in the evenings generally when they were locked.

Then yesterday I went for a bike ride and found a couple of areas in woodland parts of a park where there were some tissues behind bushes.   I also stopped and had a pee there whilst I was out.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Some more outdoor peeing for you:

The other day I had to walk to a garage to collect my car after some work.  I walked down a narrow path which is fenced runs between houses each side and then goes through a pedestrian tunnel under the railway line.  The ground in the tunnel is tarmac and it is on a slope.  I stopped in the tunnel and peed on the ground.  The pee puddled and then started running off down the slope.  The photos below show the approach and the puddle after peeing.

image.thumb.png.73de698230f413e4360da8f1f5827123.png  image.thumb.png.4a36355f9f74727c76a4e7e54895e325.png  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

This morning was a still and misty start to the day.  I went for a walk near a lake.   I stood by a the edge of the lake and peed into the lake.  There were some very clear reflections which my pee then disturbed.  The photo clearly shows the reflections was the ripples started to spread.  It was a quiet morning and it made a lovely splashing sound.  Whilst I was peeing, I heard some people chatting as they walked along the path - about 50 metres behind me.    I guess they would have just seen me standing looking out across the lake and wouldn't realise what I was doing unless they could hear the splashing.  I looked over my shoulder and saw that it was two ladies walking a dog.

image.thumb.png.b781c65367ea53dd2eff885fc265f343.png   image.thumb.png.01fba06935b8b6f34ba14b887ff727cf.png  

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I love this. I find myself wanting to cross streams with you! 

Really appreciate you sharing the photographs and experiences. 👍🏻And yes, I'm wet! 😆

How many streams can cross at the same time lol? May I join you 2 lol?

• Like 1