15 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Oh love the photographs! And the GIFS. That stream is so sexy, to say nothing of the source from which it springs! I'm sure the tree/grass in the second image was grateful for being watered. 

I hope that my own photographs have made you hard at some point, because these have made me wet! 

Your photos and willingness to share are part of the inspiration for me posting these.   And yes, some of your photos and accounts of your outdoor peeing are responsible for things waking up down there.

• Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

I love these. I think the one off the footbridge is my personal favourite. Very arousing. Closely followed by the bench. 

Your stains on the walls are interesting too. You say that I had an advantage over you in distance (though I'm not entirely sure about that), but you'd beat me hands down with regards to height. You could probably pee taller even than my height! 

Thank you for the pics. Even pee artistes like to see other pee artistes at work! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Eliminature said:

You could probably pee taller even than my height! 

Don't know - Maybe I should try for a height and measure it!   I can probably get a fair height in spurts, but sustained flow would probably be about 4 to 5 feet off the ground.  I know when I pee in the shower I can get it to reach my chest with spurts a bit higher.  It all depends on how desperate I am and how much pressure I can get behind it.

• Hot 1
24 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Don't know - Maybe I should try for a height and measure it!   I can probably get a fair height in spurts, but sustained flow would probably be about 4 to 5 feet off the ground.  I know when I pee in the shower I can get it to reach my chest with spurts a bit higher.  It all depends on how desperate I am and how much pressure I can get behind it.

I'm roughly five feet six with my feet on the floor. As you may have noticed, I don't wear high heel shoes. I don't find them comfortable. 

• Like 1
On 10/21/2020 at 1:41 PM, Eliminature said:

I'm roughly five feet six with my feet on the floor. As you may have noticed, I don't wear high heel shoes. I don't find them comfortable. 

Surprised you have trouble reaching urinals 

Youre pretty tall for a girl 

I usually imagine the 5-5'4 Girls would have trouble reaching 

• 2 weeks later...