3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Well maybe over the summer I will have to find a furniture store without too many cameras.  Last time I was going to try it, an overhelpful sales assistant followed me round and kept asking if I needed any help.  I didn’t feel it appropriate to ask which was the most absorbent sofa.  

Oh yes there are so many cameras in shops and stores nowadays so you'll need to be careful. A lovely naughty idea though.  Must admit I am laughing at the thought of you asking the overhelpful sales assistant which was the most absorbent sofa! 🙂 🙂  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Maggie_555 said:

Oh yes there are so many cameras in shops and stores nowadays so you'll need to be careful. A lovely naughty idea though.  Must admit I am laughing at the thought of you asking the overhelpful sales assistant which was the most absorbent sofa! 🙂 🙂  

“My, uh, wife, drinks a lot of water and is clumsy…”

• Like 2

There is a small park near me which the council have recently decided no longer warrants having toilets.  This is despite the toilets being fairly well utilised from what I've noticed.   Over the last couple of weeks I have been there several times and have been there several times and I've noted various puddles and pee stains in the entrance to both the ladies and men's toilets and I have added my own pee several times.

Here is a video showing one of those times:

https://www.erome.com/a/9DBZgctK.

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

I went out this morning to the park where the toilets have been locked as above and I was going to pee in the toilet entrance again, but there were two council workers around clearing up litter.   I was tempted to pee there anyway and if they challenged me then I would have asked what I was supposed to do seeing as they had closed the toilets.  As it was, I thought that might be a little risky so instead I did something else that was also a bit risky.   

I walked off away from the toilets and round the edge of the park.  It is a small park with tennis courts on one edge, some seats with their backs to the courts and facing the open field where people play football and have picnics etc.   At the other side is a small kiddies play park and then the building with the toilets and a community centre and beyond that is a car park. 

I sat on one of the benches and faced out towards the field.   The side of me was somewhat shielded by bushes.   I am often jealous of how ladies wearing skirts can just sit on a bench and pee through the slats, so I decided I was going to try it but without the skirt.   I checked nobody was too nearby and pulled my trousers and boxer shorts down just a small way.  This meant my bare backside was now on the bench.   The back was reasonably hidden from anyone that happened to pass the other side of the tennis courts because the slats on the bench were quite close together.  The sides of my bum were exposed, but as I said, the bench was set back from the path and the bushes either side gave cover unless someone came close.  From the front, nothing would be untoward as my trousers were still in place on my legs.  I sat there and after about 10-15 seconds I started to pee slowly.   The pee formed into a small puddle between my legs and fell through the gap in the slats forming a puddle underneath.   

I don't believe anyone noticed anything - even the council worker who was clearly visible from my position.   When I was done, I raised my bum and quickly pulled up my trousers and sat down again slightly to the side so I didn't get wet.  The bench had a wet patch on two slats, maybe 6 inches wide and a puddle underneath on the tarmac. 

So, if I can do that as a male, which required pulling down my trousers, it would be so very simple as a technique for ladies wearing the right type of skirt.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
5 hours ago, Alfresco said:

There is a small park near me which the council have recently decided no longer warrants having toilets.  This is despite the toilets being fairly well utilised from what I've noticed.   Over the last couple of weeks I have been there several times and have been there several times and I've noted various puddles and pee stains in the entrance to both the ladies and men's toilets and I have added my own pee several times.

Here is a video showing one of those times:

https://www.erome.com/a/9DBZgctK.

A nice long piss, and in a place undercover so it won't be washed away by rainfall. I love the way you pissed all over the door in the area which someone would touch if attempting to open it!

14 hours ago, Maggie_555 said:

A nice long piss, and in a place undercover so it won't be washed away by rainfall. I love the way you pissed all over the door in the area which someone would touch if attempting to open it!

Yes, it was (is) undercover and so evaporates rather than being washed away.  I have noticed that the area is starting to have a certain aroma as more people have peed there and there hasn't been any rainfall so even the pee which is in the outer area isn't being washed away at the moment.

As for the door - well, part of that was because I went there one time and notice that in the five minutes I was there, two other guys turned up, found the toilets locked and then drove away, then two council workers arrived, unlocked the toilets, used them, then locked them up again.  So peeing right on the door was kind of a protest against their ability to use the toilets whilst everyone else was locked out.   It is a bit of an irony really though as I actually prefer the toilets being locked because it gives me an excuse to pee outside and there is a chance I may see others at some point (although I don't get time to hang around on the offchance).

So far, I have seen one other guy peeing in the entrance and another guy peeing by a hedge opposite (to the right of the starting point of the camera in the video).  I have see several people find the toilets locked and walk away.  As I drove past one day I noticed a lady trying the door of the ladies and it looked like she was debating what to do, but I didn't see the outcome as I was driving past and had my wife with me so couldn't stop.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed multiple pees outside as usual over the weekend, but one deserves a mention here:

My wife and I went to a beach on Saturday evening, purchased fish and chips and took our two seat folding chair (very comfy, two people can sit side by side) and set it up on the beach to each the chips and of course wash it down with a drink.

It was a warm evening and there were quite a lot of people around - some fishing, some with paddle boards, some swimming, some just sitting.   At a point after about 2 hours there, I said to my wife that I was going to have to go to check if the toilets were open as I really needed to pee.   She said "Really?  Do you have to leave me and go off?  Can't you just get it out of your leg and pee here?   I know it won't bother you."   Well, of course I didn't need any persuading against trekking off to the toilets as I'd definitely pee on the beach if I was on my own.

She was right, it wouldn't bother me at all.  There were people higher up the beach, lower down the beach and to the left and right of us, including a group of three ladies to the right, some fisher men below, a family group of mum dad and two small children to the left.   Whatever I did, it would be obvious that I was peeing as I was sat on the chair, so if I peed from the chair, the stream would be visible and would make a noise impacting the stones.   If I sat on the stones, there wouldn't be many reasons why I would get off a perfectly comfortable seat and sit on the stones and I didn't even have a bag or anything that I could pretend to be looking through.

So, I got up and sat on the stones to the left side of the bench, put my legs out in front of me and splayed them apart slightly.  I created a small hollow in the stones an held the left leg of my shorts to the side and eased my dick so it was just beyond the end of the shorts.   I then simply sat there and peed a full bladder into the stones.   When I was finished, I just got up and sat back in the seat.  I'm sure that people around knew what I was up to, but I didn't know them and I wasn't indecently exposing myself, I felt much better afterwards and I enjoyed the experience.

Unfortunately my wife didn't need to pee, so we didn't get to work out what she might have done.   She was wearing trousers, so it wouldn't have been an easy thing for her to go discretely, so she probably would have gone to the toilets if she did need to go.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2

Today I was out in my kayak.   I was stopped, sat on the front of the kayak eating my lunch and I needed to pee.   However there was a young lady sat across from me, albeit about 50m away, and a tour boat moored up close to me with three people on it.   The obvious thing to do would be to get up from the kayak and walk across to the adjacent trees, but I thought I would demonstrate how easy it is to pee discretely with the right cover.   If I had gone to the trees, the people who could see me would know what I was doing, (not that it would bother me), but this way, I bet nobody would have a clue even if someone walked right past me.

So, I was wearing a spray deck (neoprene cover that fits round the waist and seals onto the cockpit of the kayak to keep water out), which hung down between my legs whilst I was sat on the kayak.   I reached up under one side and slipped my dick out of the leg of my shorts and then I peed so that the pee ran down the side of the kayak to the grass below.   It made next to no sound and would only be visible if you looked closely.

I took a video of it which I uploaded here that shows what could be seen from directly in front, low down and close up.  It also includes a bit where I briefly lift the spray deck to show what's happening and also I move the camera to show underneath the spray deck.  At the end it pans round to show the proximity of the moored boat and the lady sitting on the grass in the distance.

Some screen grabs below:

View from the front.   You can see the pee running down the kayak, but nobody would notice unless they were close and looking for it, in reality they wouldn't be expecting me to be peeing anyway so they wouldn't be looking.

image.thumb.png.b63daeb3837d4c7c893b20606d0f5afa.png

Sneak view under the side of the spray deck.  You can see the pee running down the side of the kayak, but only because it is a close shot from low down.

image.thumb.png.1675110a4e2807f769a7a3461784ce72.png

Proximity of the tour boat- it was about 15m away.

image.thumb.png.fdce176aac1ddca65594b53a5a1f886b.png

Girl sat across from me.   She didn't take any notice at all.  I reckon even if I wasn't hidden behind the spray deck she probably wouldn't notice at that distance, but she would have noticed if I had got up and headed for the trees.  

image.thumb.png.d34c9c761884bef5fc88a507aeade80b.png

• Like 1
On 10/15/2021 at 7:34 AM, Alfresco said:

On the way here yesterday, I stopped at a motorway services and whilst everyone else were parking their cars and walking towards the building, I walked into the narrow strip of woodland that flanks the car park.  I decided that I would rather water a tree than go into some boring toilets in an aging service station.

I walked up the low grass bank and along a little path, I was only about 50 metres from the parked cars and I could see them through gaps in the trees as I selected my tree and let loose.  The area is marked up as a dog exercise area, and anyone who walked their dog along that path before my pee dried would see the very obvious wet tree trunk as they approached and would know exactly what had happened there.

It got me to thinking - when people do arrive there after travelling, possibly for several hours, do they leave the dog crossing its legs whilst they go in the building to pee first or do they take the dog to the woods first?   If the latter, I wonder who many people pee in those woods as well?

Sorry the pic is on its side? Seems to be the right way round on my phone but rotated when I uploaded it. 

12D018DC-55C6-4C0A-A01D-369FB5CD3132.jpeg

I always take the dog for a pee first and have one myself while Im their kills two birds with one stone then 🙂 and avoids going into the service too 

• Like 2
  • 3 months later...

What a fun day you had. 💖 My favourite parts were the peeing on the change room floor…love the casual nature of it. And very nice to think about you peeing while swimming in the pool. And your fountain in the steam room…peeing over your chest must have been beautiful. Laying in pee is a nice feeling. And peeing on walls is always wonderful. Thanks for sharing your day. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

Today I went to an appointment in a town about 30 minutes away. After the appointment I decided I wanted to pee somewhere more interesting than the car park, so I went for a little walk.   I am glad I did.   They are building some new shops (stores) with apartments above them.  The buildings are finished but the shops are yet to be fitted out.   As I walked along, I noticed that two of the doors to the new stores were open - not just unlocked, but open.  I figured people were working in there, but there was no light which seemed weird.  I carried on to the end of the quiet pedestrianised street that they were on and it ended up on a busy road so I turned round and headed back.   The doors were exactly the same and I looked closer to find that they had just basic padlock and hasps and that the padlocks were still locked but the hasp had been ripped out of the frame.   I peered in and found that nobody was there.

So I went in, found myself pretty much in the dark so I went over to the corner on the same wall as the door and therefore not visible from outside unless someone stuck their head in the door.   I didn't want to make a lot of noise by splashing my pee which might draw unwanted attention, so I undid my belt, undid my jeans, pulled them down and squatted down near the wall.   I peed my full bladder onto the floor in the near darkness - it making just a quiet trickle rather than the splatter that it would have made from normal height.   When I was finished I stood up, pulled up by boxers and then my jeans and did up my belt.  My biggest risk was that I had to use the flash on the phone to take the pictures of the puddle.   I was hoping nobody outside would wonder why there were flashes coming from the building.  I then went to near the door and listened to check nobody was approaching before confidently exiting the door like I should have been there.  Fact is that if you act like you should be there, most people don't question it.  Wear a hi viz vest and ironically you almost become invisible!

Pics of the puddle attached.   

image.thumb.png.e5146c124df02d6e6c0bc340fa4ce934.png

image.thumb.png.f9edd6585df2442d20d771a5ea0585db.png

I wonder whether it will be dried up by the time the workers get there tomorrow?  

Places are always better-looking with your pee on them, @Alfresco. Love how bold you are during these adventures. Your descriptions are always amazing. 💖

• Thanks 1
  • 3 months later...

I have done plenty more peeing away from toilets, but thought it about time that I posted something here.

Yesterday there were reports that a Red Aura might be visible in the night sky even as far south in the UK as we are.  I used this excuse to go out at about 10pm.  I had needed a pee since about 9pm.  I had another pint of water before I went out.   I was wearing just some lounge trousers (thin jogging pants) and top with no underwear as I had been in the shower after a busy day doing physical activity.  I just put a coat over the top and added socks and trainers. 

First place I went was a couple of miles away at the top of a hill away from most light pollution.  I got out of the car and walked down the pavement to get to the place where I could access the path to get away from the road and car lights.  I was going to pee when I got away from the road but I really needed to pee by now and there were no cars coming so I just pulled out my cock and pissed a puddle onto the pavement.  It was dark and I couldn’t see a lot but it made a nice splashing it was the only sound with no cars passing.  Mid stream I saw car lights approaching around the bend so I cut the flow and walked on.  I still had about half a bladder in me, but was now comfortable again.  Unfortunately I didn’t see any Aura and it didn’t seem likely as there was some cloud cover so after about 20 mins walking around in the dark I gave up.  

I decided that as Mrs A was now probably asleep I would go and visit the nearest town in the hope there might be some interesting sights although I should have known better as it is only a small town and it was a Sunday night so it turned out to be dead.  However, all was not lost.  I walked along a street and saw an open door to some flats. This seemed very unusual to have the door wide open at 10:30 in the evening and I still had half a bladder of pee wanting to get out, so I thought this seemed like an invitation of a place to try.   I walked into the doorway and the lights automatically came on:

IMG_4307.thumb.JPEG.eb7f18cc76d8b6436c1559e46e4ceef2.JPEG

I walked down the corridor and at the end it turned a corner and then went up some stairs.  I went up the stairs and everything seemed quiet.

IMG_4306.thumb.JPEG.7fedfd13015e67415d3c5035b8e7a980.JPEG

I sat on the stairs and pulled down the front of my lounge trousers and peed down onto the steps. 

image.thumb.png.c823c39bdb83e2c75ba68b6f383943dd.png

The carpet was really absorbent.  After a good 30 seconds of peeing, it didn't leave much of a mark really for the amount of pee involved.

IMG_4305.thumb.JPEG.2929a04211a0c63ad6376f59de7f72d6.JPEG

I doubt anyone would realise what happened even if they saw it straight away and by morning it probably wasn't even visible.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

I have done plenty more peeing away from toilets, but thought it about time that I posted something here.

Yesterday there were reports that a Red Aura might be visible in the night sky even as far south in the UK as we are.  I used this excuse to go out at about 10pm.  I had needed a pee since about 9pm.  I had another pint of water before I went out.   I was wearing just some lounge trousers (thin jogging pants) and top with no underwear as I had been in the shower after a busy day doing physical activity.  I just put a coat over the top and added socks and trainers. 

First place I went was a couple of miles away at the top of a hill away from most light pollution.  I got out of the car and walked down the pavement to get to the place where I could access the path to get away from the road and car lights.  I was going to pee when I got away from the road but I really needed to pee by now and there were no cars coming so I just pulled out my cock and pissed a puddle onto the pavement.  It was dark and I couldn’t see a lot but it made a nice splashing it was the only sound with no cars passing.  Mid stream I saw car lights approaching around the bend so I cut the flow and walked on.  I still had about half a bladder in me, but was now comfortable again.  Unfortunately I didn’t see any Aura and it didn’t seem likely as there was some cloud cover so after about 20 mins walking around in the dark I gave up.  

I decided that as Mrs A was now probably asleep I would go and visit the nearest town in the hope there might be some interesting sights although I should have known better as it is only a small town and it was a Sunday night so it turned out to be dead.  However, all was not lost.  I walked along a street and saw an open door to some flats. This seemed very unusual to have the door wide open at 10:30 in the evening and I still had half a bladder of pee wanting to get out, so I thought this seemed like an invitation of a place to try.   I walked into the doorway and the lights automatically came on:

IMG_4307.thumb.JPEG.eb7f18cc76d8b6436c1559e46e4ceef2.JPEG

I walked down the corridor and at the end it turned a corner and then went up some stairs.  I went up the stairs and everything seemed quiet.

IMG_4306.thumb.JPEG.7fedfd13015e67415d3c5035b8e7a980.JPEG

I sat on the stairs and pulled down the front of my lounge trousers and peed down onto the steps. 

image.thumb.png.c823c39bdb83e2c75ba68b6f383943dd.png

The carpet was really absorbent.  After a good 30 seconds of peeing, it didn't leave much of a mark really for the amount of pee involved.

IMG_4305.thumb.JPEG.2929a04211a0c63ad6376f59de7f72d6.JPEG

I doubt anyone would realise what happened even if they saw it straight away and by morning it probably wasn't even visible.

Sounds like a fun evening (apart from the disappointments of the dead town centre and the cloud cover). Thanks for posting!

• Like 1

After the above post, I walked around a bit and then returned to the car and headed home.  

Near our house there is a small parking area and lately a recovery company have been a bit annoying by parking some of their recovery trucks in an area that is really meant for residents.   

I was going to pee behind one of the trucks before going into my house, but I noticed that one truck had a car on the back of it.   Usually their business is mostly recovering cars that are right offs so I thought it would be fun to see if it were open and maybe pee in it.   I tried the door and it was unlocked!  I climbed up onto the bed of the truck and climbed into the seat.  It was really quite dark and I couldn't see much inside, so I sat in the driver seat, pulled down my lounge trousers to my knees and peed over the front of the seat onto the floor.   I didn't really know what I was peeing on but assumed most of it was going onto carpet and would nicely soak in.   However, when I finished I sat back and realised I had got some on the seat, so I raised my backside up and dried the bottoms of my legs with a tissue and pulled up my trousers.  I then got out of the car and took a couple of quick photos.   To be honest, the photos were the biggest risk as the flash of the camera could have attracted attention in the darkness.

I then realised that the floor had a plastic mat and I had made a sizeable puddle on the mat.  The mat had raised edges, so it contained the pee - an ideal design for people who want to pee in their vehicles.  I also got some on the seat it seems.

I got down and I threw the tissue I'd used for my legs into the puddle.   I didn't take another photo but I wonder whether they might think a woman pissed there when they find it.

IMG_4308.thumb.JPEG.26e7b67fc262a2072970f5e70185efe7.JPEGIMG_4309.thumb.JPEG.a2cd263c5bf1df46d2b0201527a02f38.JPEG

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Just walked past the car on the transporter in the light.  Turns out it is a 2012 BMW 120D.  Doesn’t look crash damaged so must just be a breakdown.

IMG_4310.thumb.jpeg.f7bd92269525f5ffd7f4967f8c3bf99d.jpeg

• Cheeky 1
40 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Just walked past the car on the transporter in the light.  Turns out it is a 2012 BMW 120D.  Doesn’t look crash damaged so must just be a breakdown.

IMG_4310.thumb.jpeg.f7bd92269525f5ffd7f4967f8c3bf99d.jpeg

Ah well. I'm sure it will be fully valeted before being returned!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

Ah well. I'm sure it will be fully valeted before being returned!

Probably - although the pee seems to only be on the plastic mat and the leather seat, so not exactly difficult to clean anyway.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The car above is still there.  I have now peed in it three times.   The first is described above.

The second time was more daring as I went there during daylight, early morning, but still a high risk of being seen by someone.  I crouched down on the truck bed next to the car and checked out the status from my last pee.   It had dried up pretty well, but I was pleased to see that the floor mat was actually carpet, not plastic as I had first thought.   The pee had all dried up and there was no obvious smell, but the tissue I had thrown in there was still there.  This time I peed into the car from outside and soaked the seat, centre console, dash and floor.

The third time was about 10pm one evening.  Again I checked as far as I could in the dark and found that the seat was dry.   This time I stayed outside the car and peed behind the drivers seat, mostly into the rear footwell carpet but also a bit on the back seat.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Here are some pics from the second pee in the car above.

image.thumb.png.49696212d5893aa9324b9a88484f4348.png

image.thumb.png.25e1edf9530cede2b261d47e3ce75e63.png

image.thumb.png.273ea53264804e35769dcdd5435f926d.png

And one from the third pee, which was into the back seat floorwell in the dark.   

image.thumb.png.4e7c6531a31eafd0c8ef21288867d47e.png

I went back there again the other morning at first light and I found that all the pee had dried up.  There were spot marks on the seat, dash, steering wheel etc., but if you weren't looking for them you probably wouldn't notice and if you did spot them you wouldn't immediately think it was pee.  Also, and maybe surprisingly, it still doesn't smell at all, considering that it is over 3 weeks since the first pee and that I've peed in it 3 times, I was quiet surprised how little can be detected.  Cars are obviously pretty good for coping with pee as long as it isn't too much too often and as long as it gets a chance to dry.  

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 3
  • Love 1