31 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

This morning I had cause to go into town on my own.   I parked out of town and walked in, by which time I needed to pee.  I went into the stairwell of a multi-storey car park and walked up a few flights of stairs where I checked nobody was around and started peeing against the wall.   As the pee ran down the wall and started running across the floor, I heard steps and voices from below.  I hoped that I was high enough up that they weren't coming up as far as me and I carried on peeing but listened out in case they got too close.  Thankfully they didn't.   My pee ran across the landing that I was on and started running down the stairs.

image.thumb.png.15efa374f5b417b9781b83e14ad8db18.png

image.thumb.png.4d2953605464b028b78fc7e339c283a9.png

image.thumb.png.14d2b7b1ba78ca1e59b0e02cf29258d5.png

image.thumb.png.c586d9cb8f3e2c075e91216e3bcc457b.png

Garages and especially the stairs are my favorite! Impressed that you didn’t panic when the people came in! Nice to see the piss running down the steps

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, peemike63 said:

Impressed that you didn’t panic

Thanks, I was peeing against the wall so it didn't make too much sound - If I had been peeing out over the steps or directly onto the floor with a lot of echoing noise then I reckon I would have had to stop, but as it was, I was on the fourth floor and I guessed the people were entering the stairwell below me and going downwards, so I thought I'd be OK.

I have been caught before with dick in hand by a lady who came out of the door on the landing above me.  It was totally obvious what I was doing and she wasn't impressed.  She went back into the door she had just come out of and went out a different way to avoid passing me.  I panicked for a second and cut the flow, but as she went away again, I carried on what I had started.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
16 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Today I had to travel with my wife to attend a hospital appointment in London.  On approach to the hospital we were an hour early for the appointment and it had been an hour and a half since we had left home.  She commented that first stop was the toilet and I agreed.

However, we found that the hospital were not letting people in until 15mins before their appointment and I wasn’t going to be allowed in as patients had to go on there own unless they needed a carer.

Mrs A managed to get in by saying she needed to see a different clinic as well but I was not admitted.  Mrs A said that I needed the toilet and that didn’t help, so I said don’t worry, I will find somewhere, and left her to it.

I left the hospital and I could have walked up to the nearby McDonalds, but instead I went into a small park which had a path through the middle of it.  People were walking through the park regularly as a short cut and there wasn’t much in the way of hidden spaces, so I sat on a rock in an area that was slightly lower than the path and maybe 15m from the path.  I had my back to the path And started looking at my phone whilst I quickly unzipped and pulled out my dick.  I used one hand to cover the top and direct it downwards between may legs whilst the other hand was holding my phone.  I peed for about 30 seconds onto the dirt below and it formed a puddle before starting to run down the slight slope in the dirt. A few people passed behind me but nobody noticed as they were all on their own missions in life and to them I was just a nobody sat on a rock using his phone.

It was great to be able to pee out in the open in full view of people whilst nobody batted an eyelid.

I have just finished breakfast in a cafe accompanied by two mugs of tea so chances are I will need to pee again before I pick up my wife later.  

Excellent opportunism there @Alfresco - hope you get the chance for another alfresco pee in a while! And I hope Mrs A is OK. 

Edited by Kupar
  • Agree 1
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, Kupar said:

Excellent opportunism there @Alfresco - hope you get the chance for another alfresco pee in a while! And I hope Mrs A is OK. 

Yes Mrs A is fine thank you.

She was in the hospital for 4 hours, and I had two more public pees in that time to let out the mugs of tea and some water that I also drank.  I will describe them when I get chance.

After the cafe breakfast, I spent the morning exploring the area around the hospital, and a bit of people watching.  I  found an urban canal and walking alongside that, I enjoyed seeing the boats and watching some movement of boats and an assortment of young ladies - no pee spotted unsurprisingly for the time of day, but some sexy sights.

One of note was a man and woman who were pushing their boat out from the side to allow another boat to manoeuvre between their boat and the towpath to moor two abreast.  The girl was clearly in charge and the knowledgable one of the pair.  This was of additional interest because the girl had come outside in her pyjamas - presumably the other boat arrived and they needed to move quickly.  Her pink PJs were hugging her bum and when she bent over to pick up ropes (she was on the tow path, pushing the boat out and restraining it wit ropes) her PJs went right up her arse showing off her shape perfectly.  I stayed on the bench and enjoyed the view.  She obviously had nothing under her PJs as I could see her shapely breasts well defined and swinging freely with nipples poking the fabric.

Another of interest was a man in his thirties with a lady in of the same age.  She was wearing a short tight skirt and a blouse.   He was getting her to pose so he could take photos with a DLSR camera.   He had her doing some provocative poses including crouching right down with her legs open.   Unfortunately I couldn’t see what he was seeing, but he was obviously taking pictures showing up her skirt.   I suspect she had no knickers on or was wearing sexy lingerie as he was definitely taking racy shots - although the lack of underwear may just be my imagination.

There were also plenty of cyclists and joggers with tight clothing which I always enjoy seeing.

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

Yes Mrs A is fine thank you.

She was in the hospital for 4 hours, and I had two more public pees in that time to let out the mugs of tea and some water that I also drank.  I will describe them when I get chance.

After the cafe breakfast, I spent the morning exploring the area around the hospital, and a bit of people watching.  I  found an urban canal and walking alongside that, I enjoyed seeing the boats and watching some movement of boats and an assortment of young ladies - no pee spotted unsurprisingly for the time of day, but some sexy sights.

One of note was a man and woman who were pushing their boat out from the side to allow another boat to manoeuvre between their boat and the towpath to moor two abreast.  The girl was clearly in charge and the knowledgable one of the pair.  This was of additional interest because the girl had come outside in her pyjamas - presumably the other boat arrived and they needed to move quickly.  Her pink PJs were hugging her bum and when she bent over to pick up ropes (she was on the tow path, pushing the boat out and restraining it wit ropes) her PJs went right up her arse showing off her shape perfectly.  I stayed on the bench and enjoyed the view.  She obviously had nothing under her PJs as I could see her shapely breasts well defined and swinging freely with nipples poking the fabric.

Another of interest was a man in his thirties with a lady in of the same age.  She was wearing a short tight skirt and a blouse.   He was getting her to pose so he could take photos with a DLSR camera.   He had her doing some provocative poses including crouching right down with her legs open.   Unfortunately I couldn’t see what he was seeing, but he was obviously taking pictures showing up her skirt.   I suspect she had no knickers on or was wearing sexy lingerie as he was definitely taking racy shots - although the lack of underwear may just be my imagination.

There were also plenty of cyclists and joggers with tight clothing which I always enjoy seeing.

Sounds like a happy day all told, @Alfresco ... and I'm glad Mrs A is OK.

• Like 1

Continuing from above, after I left the cafe I went for a walk alongside the canal and as expected after about two hours, I needed to pee again.  I though about going somewhere along the canal towpath, but being an urban area there was little cover and it was pretty busy with walkers, runners and cyclists.  So, I went up some steps out onto a road and across into the area behind some flats.  I picked a secluded corner and peed against a wall in a recessed area off the car park for the flats.  Anyone in the flats looking out of the window in my direction would see that I was stood in the corner facing the wall and would have a pretty good idea what I was doing, but if they did see me, I hope they enjoyed the view.

After I left that area I came to a park where there was a toilet block that was locked up and looked like it was long since disused. It would make a perfect pee place as there were bushes around two sides of it with a path between, but unfortunately I didn’t need to pee at that point. 

Edited by Alfresco
  • Love 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Whilst I'm in the mood for posting, I'll give you an update on today, which is fairly typical of days that I have when I'm working at home on my own.

First thing this morning I went out into the garden in just a towel and squatted down so that I was leaning against the wall that separates the patio from the grass.   I just allowed the back of the towel to hang behind me against the wall and the front of the towel stayed resting on my legs.   I then peed between my feet onto the grass without holding, so it was a totally free release.   A little hit my left foot (I have a tendency that my dick hangs slightly left), giving a nice warm feeling in the cold air.

Later, I cleaned my teeth and peed into the sink whilst doing so.

For my next pee, I was sorting laundry on the kitchen floor, and I peed into one of the piles of washing before loading it into the machine.  Some pee escaped the pile and wet the tiled floor, so I used a T-shirt to mop it up and then put that in the machine too.

That's it so far for the day, but the urge is building so I may be looking for another target shortly.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Me using a historical urinal at the Severn Valley Railway yesterday.   Write up about the urinal including pictures of the structure and inside it can be found here:  

As I said in that write up, I couldn't ignore the opportunity to pee in such a vintage facility and of course thought some of you may like to see the evidence:

Really fascinating... I congratulate you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/31/2023 at 6:24 AM, Alfresco said:

I had to leave home at 6:30am and had a 2.5 hour drive ahead of me, then several hours on site and another 2.5 hours drive home.  I went equipped with tea, water and soft drinks in various flask cups and bottles.   I was about 1 hour into the drive when the need to pee was building.  The weather wasn't great as it was raining on and off.  I was driving on an "A" road cross country, so avoiding the motorway but still a busy road which passed through various towns and a lot of countryside.  The country was mostly open farm land and military training areas with not a lot of cover near to the road and no typical laybys.   Most places to stop were farm gates and things like that, but with the recent rain, everything was muddy and I was wearing a suit and shoes, not wellies or walking boots, so not ideal to go tramping through the mud. After about another half an hour, I spotted a car park for a walking area, so I pulled into that and parked parallel to the road with the driver's door facing the road.  I got out and walked around the car to the side away from the road.  I decided it wasn't worth going any further due to the state of the ground and not wanting to tramp mud into my client's premises.   So I stood by the back door of the car and after a furtive look around I decided the coast was clear and I unzipped.  I pulled out my dick and started to pee directly onto the ground in front of me, turned on a slight angle towards the car.   The pee puddled on the already wet surface and started to spread out.   I peed for maybe 30 seconds, enjoying the fresh air and potential risk that cars would drive past or that someone might appear on one of the paths.   Nobody did though, so I finished peeing, gave a shake and tucked myself away before zipping up and walking back round the car and getting into the driver's seat.   Whilst I was sat there and getting sorted to go, a lady appeared from one of the paths about 50 metres from the car and on the side where I had just been peeing.  She was wearing wellies and a big coat and was accompanied by a German Shepherd dog.  She immediately turned from the path and walked directly towards the car park and my car.  If she had been just a little earlier or I was a little later, then she would have caught me in the act and there would have been no disguising what I was doing.

image.thumb.png.47bd3e900279d9e5266851932295fa53.png

I love it when a man in a suit just whip his dick out and pisses outside 😍

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/21/2020 at 5:58 AM, Alfresco said:

I went into the entrance to the ladies, as it is a bit more secluded and peed on the back left corner.  My puddle formed on the floor and flowed across to the right where it joined the existing wetness.

Sneaking into the ladies’ entrance and mingling with their puddles is so hot 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 2:43 PM, Alfresco said:

My last post above was about discreet peeing with shorts in a public place.   Weather has turned colder now, so I'm not wearing shorts much.  I have adapted a pair of trousers as an experiment to see what I can get away with in public whilst wearing trousers.   Basically I unpicked the seam of the trousers from where the leg inseams join the backside seam.   I created a gap which was about 2 inches (50mm) long going backwards from that point.   When sitting down, the split is below me.   I did some tests using a video camera and also a mirror and it seems that under normal walking, standing and sitting positions, the split is not obvious to a casual observer.   Next step was to test the functionality in the garden, sitting on a step.  The results were very successful, to then I moved on to try it in public.   I went for a walk and as far as I know, I didn't attract any attention from anyone else.   I then sat on a bench which was next to a reasonably busy road and reached underneath me, separated the material and allowed my dick to escape the hole so that it was between the slats of the bench.   Cars went by, people walked by, no untoward attention was paid to me.   I relaxed and peed through the gap.   There was a lady walking her dog but she was to my side and I think my legs hid most of what I was doing.   Cars continued to pass by about 5m away.  When I finished, I simply stood up and walked away. The position of the split meant that once I stood, it automatically retracted my dick into my trousers.   I continued my walk and still nobody noticed anything.   If there was a suitable wall to sit on, then I could have peed down the back of it and nobody would have any idea.  Also, could potentially use the same technique in places like a pub, hotel or a furniture shop where you could pee between cushions on a sofa for example.

Pictures below:

View looking directly at the split seam.  Even at this range and angle (which nobody would see in normal life) and with legs apart, you can't see much that you shouldn't and although there is a small amount of skin that could be detected, the colour of the trousers helps avoid any major contrast with skin colour.  So walking around in public shouldn't be an issue:

image.thumb.png.e73b1b26ae808c7273710c38915361e2.png

What people might actually see in public.   You can see the split if you look closely, but I don't reckon many would notice.

image.thumb.png.5cde3ba7aae96aada86639f86e40df98.png

Sat on bench with legs apart to show the technique:

image.thumb.png.6f6a93b5aa83d638dbe9b5bcb7c9d2e7.png

Obviously, if I kept my legs together then there would be even less for public to see.  That particular bench is on grass, so not even any puddle to see.   So you can easily get away with it and if anyone gets too close, just cut the stream and wait for them to walk by.

A great idea @Alfresco, enabling you to pee discreetly almost anywhere, Hey I know it's naughty but I LOVE the thought of you using this technique in a furniture shop in the way you've described.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1