Using the floor drain

7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I was working in my shop the other day when I had that familiar feeling of a full bladder. Well I don't have a bathroom on the shop which isn't a big deal because I can piss outside lol. Well I decided to put the floor drain to use 

20201006_154135.jpg

Well you got some of it in the drain, anyway...

• Haha 3
27 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

Floor drains are handy.  I had a friend with a rec room and big TV in the cellar, a good place for the guys to gather and watch a game.  Everyone would bring beer, but you'd have to go upstairs to use the family bathroom.  However, in the unfinished part of the cellar there was a floor drain, and that's what we all used.  When everyone went home my friend would dump some soapy water down the drain and that minimized the odor.  I'm sure his very proper wife never knew.  

Sounds like you guys put that floor drain to good use 

Could Mrs Speedy use it for target practice? It might help her aim. 

Nice stream, by the way! I like that! 

I like drains/grates for a discreet piddle. The evidence is immediately sluiced away. I think I weed more down drains (whilst being held over them) than in the toilet as a kid. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Could Mrs Speedy use it for target practice? It might help her aim. 

Nice stream, by the way! I like that! 

I like drains/grates for a discreet piddle. The evidence is immediately sluiced away. I think I weed more down drains (whilst being held over them) than in the toilet as a kid. 

Thank you☺

Great ideal about my wife using this drain, I don't know why I didn't think of this before lol

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

If I'm ever in Sask and I happen to visit you, I'll save on your water by aiming a stream into it myself! ☺

I hope your wife enjoys using it and finds it helpful. 

Yes your more than welcome to come for a visit lol, especially if your gonna save on water😜

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...