Pee vandalism

13 minutes ago, mortensikaa said:

Hi, I know the topic has been discussed earlier but it is still worth a discussion.

What do you consider pee vandalism? Is it really ruining someting with pee or just peeing in the public pool?

Please also share your stories.

Love to hear.

I don't consider peeing in the pool to be pee vandalism. I feel like everybody does it, even if they won't admit it, and it gets diluted anyway so no one's the victim of the vandalism. To me, it's ruining someone's stuff with pee, or leaving a mess for others to clean up. One of my fun pastimes is pissing all over public bathrooms and getting the mess everywhere 😁 I enjoy knowing others will have to clean up my mess. More extreme vandalism would be pissing all over hotel carpets, under furniture, soaking the bare mattresses, etc, and peeing all over fitting rooms and wiping with unbought store clothes. In both cases you're leaving a big mess, and possibly a stain if the fitting room is carpeted. I haven't done either of those last two... yet 😏

As far as stories go, the most naughty pee vandalism I've engaged in is finding an unlocked soap dispenser at my university campus and half-filling it with my yellow piss 😈💦 You can find the video on my profile if you're interested, but my heart was racing the whole time and you can notice the camera shaking a little haha

I enjoy chatting about pee vandalism, so thanks for the topic. Similarly, I'd love to hear any stories you may have on the topic 💛

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2

I agree with 88mphArtist, peeing in a pool isn't "pee vandalism"; I would make the same assessment of peeing in a fountain and/or peeing in a sink.

Peeing on the floor of a public bathroom...I wouldn't exactly call it "pee vandalism" since nothing it going to get damaged, but I do have an issue with the idea of making someone who gets paid next to nothing have to clean up the mess.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity I've just looked up the definition of vandalism which according to Oxford Languages is a noun "action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property."

So I'm sort of considering from this that deliberately peeing somewhere which leaves a lasting stain - like a carpet, wooden floor, seat or bedding would definitely be classed as vandalism.  The same for regularly peeing on a potted plant until it withered.

Perhaps also peeing somewhere where is causes someone to have to undertake some restorative maintenance or temporarily closes a facility could be classed as vandalism too - perhaps peeing on a taxi seat or a supermarket aisle where it can't be used again until cleaned up.  In the case of the floor in a public bathroom - if it's left until next time it's cleaned and people carry on using the facility, walking through your puddle it could be argued that you haven't caused damage or destruction - so is it even vandalism?

Similarly unless someone spotted your yellow cloud in the pool and closed the whole facility then I'd say it's not vandalism either. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

In the case of the floor in a public bathroom - if it's left until next time it's cleaned and people carry on using the facility, walking through your puddle it could be argued that you haven't caused damage or destruction - so is it even vandalism?

I think the exception to this is when peeing all over toilet paper that will have to be replaced, rendering it unusable for the next person

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, Bacardi said:

When I think of vandalism a few things come to mind: Ruining something completely that can't be fixed. That train of thought took me to peeing on things like books and electronics, you know, things that would become unusable. I felt a little bit better about my naughty pees until I realized that spraying graffiti is also considered to be vandalism, which is something that can be cleaned off and restored. So by that logic naughty pees on carpets and inside of cars and so on would be classified as vandalism. I suppose if you peed over the same patch of carpet many many times the base would be ruined and would need to be completely replaced. 

So, I agree with others that peeing somewhere where someone else is going to have to clean up after you is considered to be vandalism, and so is peeing on something that would render it completely unusable. 

15 hours ago, 88mphArtist said:

I think the exception to this is when peeing all over toilet paper that will have to be replaced, rendering it unusable for the next person

I completely agree with you on everything. As far as I'm concerned, I add that the sensation of enjoyment is as much greater as the guilty conscience ...

• Agree 2
  • Hot 2
22 minutes ago, alicexxx said:

As far as I'm concerned, I add that the sensation of enjoyment is as much greater as the guilty conscience ...

I feel the same way. It turns me on so much to know that others will be left to clean up my naughty messes that it overrides any guilt I may feel. It's just so enjoyable and thrilling to make my mark. I guess you could say my horniness gets the best of me 😜Glad to hear that feeling is shared

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, p1ssputz said:

I guess for me, the "intent to vandalize" isn't even that hot, because often it's just overdone, especially in videos, and it gets kind of cheesy. But the nonchalance and peeing where you're not supposed to, where it'll soak in, just because it's convenient and you want to? Yeah, that's fucking hot. Luckily, there are videos that cater to this, even if they don't always have the vandalism/inconvenience/soaking into something part as well.

Yeeeaaah. I dont like those videos where they over do it. Just a quick, quiet squat in the corner will do it for me. Likes it natural, like something that would legitimately happen in real life. Always better of she just gets up and walks away right afterword.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...