Snippet of Piss Fetish Documentary

8 minutes ago, Hamster245 said:

The man is me... Interviewed and pissing in the trees whilst Chloe watched me.  

I was approached by the producers who found me via a 'meet me' advert on cascades website. After a lot of discussion it was arranged back in 2015. 

Oh well, I guess this guy has kind of seen me peeing, then! 😂

Thank you for admitting this. I hope it didn't embarrass you. I don't mind tellibg you that I find this quite arousing. 👏🏻

• Cheeky 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Oh well, I guess this guy has kind of seen me peeing, then! 😂

Thank you for admitting this. I hope it didn't embarrass you. I don't mind tellibg you that I find this quite arousing. 👏🏻

Yes, I kinda have!  I enjoy your content too!

I'm pleased it has at least one fan, it was a very enjoyable experience for me to pee with a willing watcher.

• Like 2

Yes, kudos @Hamster245 for taking part in the documentary - a brave move.   I hadn't seen that clip before, so maybe there was a little more length to it when broadcast?  

Overall I got the impression that the presenter wasn't particularly receptive to the whole thing - she seemed to give an impression of performing the interview but giving no glimmer of acceptance or interest herself.  Going into it with a closed mind was a shame really.   The piece could have been so different had she taken the opportunity herself to nip behind a tree, hidden by the bushes, to try for an outdoor wee herself. Obviously the cameras wouldn't have shown anything and it wouldn't matter if she'd been pee shy and couldn't do anything.

Then when asking people in the street she seemed more focussed more on the web sharing aspects than the actual peeing outdoors.  After all, the question of 'would you feel comfortable with your partner posting NSFW content on the web' is a very generic topic which could be applied to all sorts of content.  The result again seemed to be more judgemental on the idea of sharing videos than anything to do with peeing (and I can relate to that, also having a partner who doesn't share my passion).

It would have been more interesting had she explored the actual peeing side of it a bit more with the people in the street - or perhaps she did, but didn't present the questions in a way which gave anything positive back.

Still - as I say kudos for taking part in it, and supporting it being brought into the public spotlight even if just for those metaphorical 15 seconds of fame. 

1 minute ago, Paulypeeps said:

@Hamster245 Well done for coming across well. It is very hard to have such restraint and not say something that the production can jump on and make you seem weird. 

Thanks, I'm pleased that I don't - but then I suppose all of us here understand the fetish don't we.  I certainly think there were weirder fetishes featured. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Hamster245 said:

She oddly had pissed outside quite a lot, even telling me she'd pissed in a taxi cab whilst drunk. When the scenes were filmed at the woods, I pissed first with Chloe looking on. She was thinking about a piss but decided not to do it and so it was left. 

I would have peed if I'd been there. Not sure how much I would have been able to produce, but I certainly wouldn't have wasted the attempt to let out a few drops in nature and feel the fresh air around my lady garden. 

Live maggots under the foreskin makes me feel a bit faint. Yes, I'm very squeamish! Not judging him for having that fetish. If it makes him happy, good for him. ☺

• Love 1