Does anyone else here go commando?

No Toilet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Occasionally when I'm home alone I'll forgo underwear when wearing pajama pants. The ones with flies are particularly fun. 

And of course I've worn dresses and skirts without underwear when I'm home alone, I'd never have the courage to do that out in public though!

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Commando is a frequent but not constant condition.  Sometimes because I feel horny, other times because I can't be arsed, and occasionally because I ran out of underwear (not a laundry guy, I guess ... I'll get to it, lol).  Jeans, shorts, suit & tie, matters not ... swinging free feels good.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I usually wear boxers during the day, but not always.   At night I wear loose fitting PJ shorts and t-shirt.   I sometimes sleep naked - particularly in the summer when it is warm and I just sleep naked with a sheet over me, but in winter I tend to wear the PJ shorts.  They are loose enough that they don't offer any restriction and if I were to sit around in them then I'd certainly be exposing myself unless I was very careful.   They are definitely not restrictive.   

I go commando in the daytime if I feel like it.  usually if I'm wearing something like jogging pants or if I go cycling (I don't have proper cycling shorts but I do like cycling in loose fitting sports shorts with no underwear.  Sometimes I just put trousers on without boxers because I fancy it.   If I go kayaking then I usually wear wetsuit trousers without any underwear or swim wear beneath it and then when I get changed to drive home I usually just remove the kayaking gear and put on minimal clothing such as shorts or joggers without underwear.   Also if I'm driving long distance then I often go without underwear because it is more comfortable as long as the trousers are soft.   I don't tend to go commando in jeans though.

As an aside, my sister told me that she had recently been for a walk near a lake with her teenage son.  They decided that they wanted to swim but didn't have swimwear.   She went swimming in her bra and knickers and then dried off as best as she could (no towel) and got dressed without the bra or knickers and walked back to the car commando and drove home the same.    I don't know if going commando is a regular thing for her, but she was happy to do so in order to get to go swimming.   I told her that she could have just gone skinny dipping but she didn't want to do that as she was with her son.   From which I noted that she didn't have an objection to skinny dipping - just not appropriate with her son.

• Like 1

I should have said - I have on numerous occasions been to work meetings where I meet the customer and/or suppliers and I go wearing a suit without underwear.  I really enjoy the idea of being in a formal situation without underwear and them potentially having no idea.   Also if I go out into a town late at night I often don't wear underwear as it is easier when it comes to peeing outside without having to fumble around through the fly of the trousers to fish my dick out of my underwear.   When commando it is just a case of unzip and then easy access. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/4/2023 at 12:46 PM, Let_It_Go said:

reckon it's a little more tricky for us ladies who... Shall we say... Are easily and regularly aroused

Really? Always tought woman were harder to get turned on! Everyday a new lesson!

I take a few days/weeks to go commando, this is from today, going out for a bit, nothing down there 😆

20230406_103443.jpg

• Like 1