Does anyone else here go commando?

No Toilet

I have been going commando 24/7 most of my life mainly due to the fact that my apartment has no toilet facilities, hence going commando is best if I need to pee myself as only my trousers get wet. Indeed, I do not even own any underpants. 

Do any other members here regularly go commando? 

Edited by No Toilet
Extra info
  • 1 year later...
On 11/29/2021 at 5:33 AM, Bacardi said:

When I'm at home in my pj's I never were undies. No bra no panties because why would I lol.

I never wear underwear with pyjamas. I don't think you're supposed to. 

• Agree 2

The purpose of underwear is prevent sweat, urine, discharge, semen, faeces, menstrual blood etc from getting on your clothes. So I guess if you change and wash your pyjamas daily then there is no need for underwear. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I always wear underwear though as I wear my pjs for a few days. 

3 hours ago, Peewee123 said:

I always wear underwear though as I wear my pjs for a few days. 

Wearing clothes in bed has always seemed a strange idea to me.  I have never bought pyjamas in my life, and have not worn any since I was twelve years old.

If I have to spend a night in hospital I just take an oversize T-shirt.

• Agree 4

As I  tend to run hot in the summertime I sleep under a sheet and/or bedspread, in the winter I use a summer duvet. I find pyjamas really hot and uncomfortable so sleep in underpants or nothing, almost always nothing. As a kid I remember that no one in the family wore underwear under PJ's or nighties.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, this is something that has interested me for a while. How many of you enjoy going comando?

I rarely go comando as if I get in a naughty pee mood I can't enjoy a little leak due to the fabric of the trousers getting instantly wet.

However, when I'm in a naughty mood I'll sometimes go without my boxers. I am not sure why it's so enjoyable! Maybe the lovely freedom and "loose" feeling, or the way the inside of my joggers or jeans feel against me. I'm not sure. It's just very exciting feeling.

Do any of you guys or girls enjoy it? If so, what do you like about it?

If I'm going somewhere I'll always wear panties because it feels too weird for me without them. When I get home most of the time I change into my pj's ill keep them on, but then after my shower I'll go commando till the next day. 

I have a pair of pj pants with a gaping hole in the crotch. The seam where the four pieces of fabric come together ripped and I can fit both of my fists through it. As my husband says: easy access 🤣🤣 when I'm not wearing undies at least.

• Cheeky 2
  • Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Lmao. I just sat down to pee and found out I've been wearing my panties inside out all day long 😂🥴 I took them off. Gotta shower anyway.

Woops! It happens. 🤣 Bet it feels nice getting them off at the end of the day though. I know it does when I change at the end of the day!  😄

6 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

Lmao. I just sat down to pee and found out I've been wearing my panties inside out all day long 😂🥴 I took them off. Gotta shower anyway.

You could have peed through your panties for our benefit, then worn them in the shower. It might have been the high point of our day,

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Bet it feels nice getting them off at the end of the day though

It's the middle of the day here on the EC. I don't particularly mind my panties tho. My bras are a different story 🙄

• Haha 1
  • Love 1