A naughty revenge pee...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/2/2020 at 12:18 AM, Malika said:

This story happened to me about 3 years ago.

I work in an office in a big building and in the floor where I have my desk there is a very unpleasant cleaning woman. She she doesn’t clean well and in addition she is very arrogant. Once I had a very bad argument with her because she touched the things on my desk, so I remained very upset with her.

Now, you should know that this woman has her own “closet room” where she has her locker, and the tools to clean around. Except when she is changing her clothes this room is open all day, so in winter time when it is too cold to stay on the terrace, we girls go in this room to take a break and smoke a cigarette.

Now, a couple of days after the happening of our bad argument I had to remain at work overtime, it was in late afternoon, almost evening and I was feeling tired and nervous so I went in that room to smoke a cigarette. While I was smoking I realized that I had also to pee pretty bad so in my mind I was thinking that I would have gone to the toilet before returning to my desk... but when I was still there my gaze fell on the plants that the cleaning woman grows with lots of love and care and a nasty idea jumped in my head thinking of the bad discussion we had a couple of days before. The plants were inside because in winter time the cleaning woman keeps them inside and not on the balcony (otherwise they would get frozen quickly) so I decided to pee on her favorite plant that she was so proud of 😉 It was a beautiful white geranium in a pot that was about 25 cm high and 35 in diameter. I wanted to put immediately in practice my revenge, so I locked the door of the room from the inside (as the woman does when she changes her clothes) and I went at the pot, I moved it a bit aside from the wall and I pulled up my skirt, pulled down my panties and popped a very low squat attached to the plant, let’s say, I was almost holding the pot tight between my legs and my pussy was right in the leaves of the plant. I wanted to stay so close because I wanted to minimize the splatter around from my strong stream that would have hit the plant...  so, when I felt that I was in the correct position, almost “embracing” the plant with my legs,  I let my pee flow free, right in the geranium... I released a huge quantity of pee that soaked the leaves in front of my pussy and flooded the pot filling it with my urine almost up to the border. Thank God it didn’t overflow because there was enough free volume inside the pot. Then I rearranged my clothes and pushed the pot carefully close to the wall again. Then I left the room and reached my desk very relieved and satisfied for my little revenge against that unpleasant woman.

Now a little continuation of the story about the following days.

My revenge took place on Friday. On Monday I was back to work. As everyday I went to have a smoke in the room with two colleagues. When we entered in the room I had a quick look to the geranium and I noticed that it was already showing the signs of suffering as a result of my pee, since the leaves were turning brownish. At the end of the week the plant was almost completely withered.

I was sorry to have killed the plant, but it was a good revenge against that stupid woman. I wondered if she understood what happened and I imagined her smelling the plant in order to understand what poisoned it and in that moment she was actually smelling my urine. Yes, a very good revenge.   😉

Your pee is amazingly strong!! Considering how your pee managed to harm that sidewalk plant, that indoor geranium really doesn’t stand the chance. Thanks for sharing. 

• Thanks 1
On 2/3/2023 at 2:46 PM, miniskirtpisser said:

Your pee is amazingly strong!! Considering how your pee managed to harm that sidewalk plant, that indoor geranium really doesn’t stand the chance. Thanks for sharing. 

It is me thanking you for your appreciation. Yes, my pee is usually very strong and it harms the plants very much. I don't know if it is normal and if it is like this for everybody, but for me it is. I can confirm that the geranium didn't appreciate my shower  ;-)

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
19 hours ago, Malika said:

It is me thanking you for your appreciation. Yes, my pee is usually very strong and it harms the plants very much. I don't know if it is normal and if it is like this for everybody, but for me it is. I can confirm that the geranium didn't appreciate my shower  😉

That’s very sweet of you. I really need to test my pee on a potted plant & see whether mine has the same effect as yours. I find it hot that your pee is that strong. 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
On 2/9/2023 at 4:38 PM, miniskirtpisser said:

That’s very sweet of you. I really need to test my pee on a potted plant & see whether mine has the same effect as yours. I find it hot that your pee is that strong. 

Thank you, I am very proud of the "power" of my pee  ;-) 

I find nice that you have the intention to make some tests. If you don't mind, update me about the results please, it would be interesting for me.   :-)

• Hot 4
On 2/11/2023 at 4:46 PM, Malika said:

Thank you, I am very proud of the "power" of my pee  😉

I find nice that you have the intention to make some tests. If you don't mind, update me about the results please, it would be interesting for me.   🙂

I will definitely make a post about it in this forum & tag you. I’m so tempted to buy a potted plant just for this purpose. 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, miniskirtpisser said:

I will definitely make a post about it in this forum & tag you. I’m so tempted to buy a potted plant just for this purpose. 

I totally support your idea. If you will buy a plant to make tests it will be very interesting. I am looking forward to reading your post and I thank you in advance if you will tag me. According to the kind of plant it will be interesting to evaluate how it will be able to stand your pee.   ;-)

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
5 hours ago, Malika said:

I totally support your idea. If you will buy a plant to make tests it will be very interesting. I am looking forward to reading your post and I thank you in advance if you will tag me. According to the kind of plant it will be interesting to evaluate how it will be able to stand your pee.   😉

Thank you for the support. I am definitely so motivated now. Having said that, the “experiment” won’t start until sometimes though as I’m currently staying with my parents for several months ☹️

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

hey malika❤️ i spent all evening reading your beautiful stories, please tell me you really exist ahaha, i logged in just to try to message you and tell you how sexy i find your stories 🌻 if you ever read i hope i can speak, you are a goddess to me

• Thanks 1
19 hours ago, Bjorn said:

hey malika❤️ i spent all evening reading your beautiful stories, please tell me you really exist ahaha, i logged in just to try to message you and tell you how sexy i find your stories 🌻 if you ever read i hope i can speak, you are a goddess to me

Hi Bjorn. Thank you very much for reading and appreciating my experiences.

Yes, I really exist! But I am just a normal woman, not a goddess :-)

Speak to me when you want. Good night :-*

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I don't have any experience peeing on potted plants, but I have outdoor gardening experience. Houseplants always die on me, even without the addition of urine. I have never peed on any plant that I cared about, though I am sure many animals have on my outdoor plants. That said, I think that whatever ingredients are contained in (or added to) one's urine might adversely affect vegetation; in your case nicotine, and in my case currently chemotherapy. 

On 7/18/2023 at 3:06 AM, Simpfan4 said:

Houseplants always die on me, even without the addition of urine. I have never peed on any plant that I cared about

Maybe that's where you are going wrong?...  Although I get your point about the chemotherapy, that possibly wouldn't make the best fertiliser of your pee.   

I pee on plants reasonably regularly and none of them have suffered, in fact they are doing pretty well.   Where we have the caravan, my wife and I pee in the toilet in the caravan a few times over a weekend and then I just empty it on the vegetation a few metres away.   That vegetation is thriving better than the other vegetation nearby.

A lot of people say that pee is helpful, but needs to be diluted.

@Malika, maybe your pee is particularly strong or has certain composition that plants don't like.   I remember reading an account about a plant in a layby where you peed on a plant and it didn't like it.   You certainly seem to have a very strong effect on plants and I'm sure you really enjoyed seeing the results in this case.