Drinking it from a mug...

same here in the good weather i drink straight from the pussy outdoors but in any case the best time is when she goes out on a night out all dressed up i wait for her to come home as soon as she arrives i know she will be desperate for a piss i take her outside and either lift her skirt up or pull her trousers down i lie on the floor and she squats right over my mouth most of the time i physically can't drink it all as she gushes out so hard and it's such a hard narrow stream it bounces straight of the back of the mouth but it tastes amazing as it's a mix of all sorts of alcohol gin makes the pee realy sweet 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

That all sounds pretty amazing - love the idea of drinking her down after a night out. I once drank my partner after a good night of drinking Polomas (grapefruit juice, agave, tequila)...and I couldn’t believe how sweet her piss tasted, it was actually quite delicious. 

We’ve most often done our deeds in bed, in the shower, once in her work office (that was fun), and on the bathroom floor at home....yet have made drinks outdoors. I’ll have to make that happen! Sounds fun. All this talk is making me very thirsty...

• Like 1

@very thirsty, I certainly wouldn’t call you crazy.  I also love drinking my wife’s pee.  I am a bit like @Jesper in that my wife is not into it so much, but she is willing to indulge me once in a while.  However, because it is a rare experience it makes it more special and memorable when it happens.   I mostly drink directly from the source, but I have had it in a glass a couple of times.   I love the idea of a dedicated mug and the fact that you can silently place your beverage order by simply placing the mug on your counter.  I may suggest that.....

It is very much the case that the taste of my wife’s pee varies depending on what she has been drinking and how dilute it is.   My favourite is when she has been drinking rose wine lemonade spritzers.

• Like 2

You aren’t crazy at all brother. I drink pussy water from start to finish. From strong morning piss to after she’s drank a ton of water piss.  I have had my face farted in also. I’ve drank morning piss from a hotel glass. I had a female friend of mine piss in my insulated tumbler and I’ve drank from it in front of her. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Oh man - all great replies. Starks2010, I’m in the same boat. I also drink morning piss quite often...it is strong, sometimes almost undrinkable, but I manage it well now, and I know she, in her slightest ways, quite enjoys making me drink it knowing how strong it is. As for farting...I was a little embarrassed to mention that one, but she does the same to me quite often, and I very much like it. I love licking her ass at any given time. 

A while back, I had an acquaintance who’d meet me at Starbucks and pee in a coffee cup for me and sit and watch me drink it....all with people unknowing around us. That was so hot. I know she got pretty hot and bothered watching me drink her pee too. 

• Like 3