Kupar's Peeing Exploits

9 minutes ago, hrlv said:

Great foreskin! Must feel good relieving yourself in the sun! Nice vid!

Thanks. Yes, it was lovely. And ten minutes later I needed to pee again. I just stood naked on the patio and let it go, splashing down around me, while I turned round to feel the sun all over my body!

• Like 2

So I went for a run this morning and had thought I would wet my running tights somewhere on the route and just run home with them all obviously wet. But though I could have done, I didn't think I was full enough to make it worthwhile. So when I got home I filled up some more and waited until I was about a 6 or 7 ( there was a little bit of wetting) then peed in the corner of the garden on a trampoline, in a bucket and on a bin. I'm getting older and my bladder doesn't cope with getting fuller, and my stream is nowhere near as powerful as it was when I was younger, but to compensate I suppose, I can just spray it around a bit. So here is the video and a screen capture from it. Hope you enjoy:

https://www.erome.com/a/KXHb740M

Trampoline.thumb.png.4965f981370ee87e315a2481d7a35002.png

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I went for a walk out of my village this afternoon after choosing not to pee at home after lunch. After a couple of miles, the lunchtime beer and tea was starting to make its presence felt. I found a nice little bridge I could pee from into one of the drainage ditches that are everywhere in this part of the fens. It’s quite a pretty spot and as it has been rainy here the drain was full of water. I checked to make sure there were no walkers who might come round the corner in either direction and stood in the middle of the bridge, then unzipped my fly and started to pee between the rails into the water a few feet below. It was good to listen to the splashing sound ... but I wish I had checked the wind direction first. Doh! I did take a photo of me peeing, but it’s  really poor and you can't really see anything except a very few drops mid-air against a tree-trunk background. I’ll go back another day and do a proper job.

Anyone regularly pee from bridges into water?

Bridge 1.jpg

Bridge 2.jpg

• Like 2

I always pee in the compost bin when I get the opportunity. It really helps it rot down.

I sometimes have to empty the five gallon urine bottle from the composting toilet in to the compost too which can be interesting. It is not so nice being splashed with the contents of that as much as I like being splashed with my own pee!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Paulypeeps said:

I always pee in the compost bin when I get the opportunity. It really helps it rot down.

I sometimes have to empty the five gallon urine bottle from the composting toilet in to the compost too which can be interesting. It is not so nice being splashed with the contents of that as much as I like being splashed with my own pee!

Your composting toilet sounds interesting. Is that the main one you use?

Incidentally, the position of my compost bin at the moment is interesting. It's by a wall with a road behind. If stand to pee into the bin, I'm visible from mid chest up to anyone passing. Fortunately no-one's ever stopped to chat mid-pee. Bound to happen one day.

Edited by Kupar
typo
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1