The Pee Souvenir 1

So I had this idea of Pee Souvenirs which I mentioned in an earlier post. Basically a fluffy stuffed animal placed in a one gallon paint can, squatted over and lady peed on. 

I met up with a close female friend of mine. She loves pissing in my mouth and watching me swallow it. I laid on the floor, and stuck my IPDD (Improvised Piss Drinking Device, picture below) in my mouth, which is a 2 liter soda bottle with the bottom cut off and the cap off. She is not shy, she’s always full and ready to go. She usually begins urinating before she even positions good. 

She was wearing tights, pink or orange and white, with a long white t-shirt on. The tights came off and the gray, full coverage panties. I was straddled and immediately the piss came down, hard, long, constant, and fast. Although the stream was steadily flowing in my IPDD and funneling in my mouth, there was also a constant drip that was missing the IPDD and landing on my chin.

So much urine was coming, it appeared from my position that the bottle was almost full. It was a 2 liter bottle and she pissed almost a liter it seemed. I never got to actually see how much she actually peed. Her stream is almost overwhelming so I had to meter it with my tongue in the mouth of the bottle. The torrent of piss finally came to an end, it trickled and dripped into the pool of piss. 

She stepped to the side and watched the level of pee go down like clogged sink as I swallowed in large gulps until there was no more. It was getting tough to swallow but I got it all down. It had no taste, or even an after taste. It was like warm tap water. She asked if I tasted the water. 

Jumping ahead she had to piss again after about 30 minutes. I put out the one gallon paint can with a black and white plush panda bear, she got on her knees with her shaved vagina with a small, thin hair patch and immediately blasted the panda with a hard stream of warm, clear piss. I was laying on my stomach and was eye level with the vagina. The stream was hissing like crazy and the opening of the can amplified it. I was getting pee sprinkles in my face and eyes. She got up off of it with pee dripping from her lips. 

Another 25-30 minutes later she pissed in the can on the bear, the same way as I got another face full of urine sprinkles. The can had some weight to it from two long pisses that lasted about 60 seconds each. The panda was completely soaked and smelled of popcorn air. 😂 I placed the lid on the can and shook it to make sure the panda was good and pissy. I will add the pictures below. Stayed tuned for my second pee souvenir, different girl. That one will be recorded. 

53E5F6E3-8E86-452B-B466-B2537D649FB0.jpeg

8D49D31B-3D2F-4F94-88E4-F06B55B44260.jpeg

00E274BE-BD43-49BF-80D8-1F9683BC9AC6.jpeg

21708AFA-26CD-4EB0-A18D-AE8E0DE2C3AE.jpeg

3FC422F9-5A89-4B8B-B994-3644E295B962.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Hot 1