Click here to remove ads | Want your website/message here?
Eliminature

Eliminature peeing standing

5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I had drunk two pints of cola in 90 minutes and not used the lavatory. I did that specifically for these pics. 

Needless to say, I was quite keen to empty my bladder. Oh well, artists have to suffer for their art, don't they? 😂😉

It was worth it

Thank you for suffering for our enjoyment.

We appreciate it

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Pleasantly surprised by everyone's reactions, to be quite honest. I always wrongly assumed that men did not like women who stand and pee. I thought they wanted us to squat so that they could be dominant and stand. Maybe even some men would have thought that women who stand had stolen something from them in some way? I'm very pleased to have been proven wrong! 

I will keep adding images to this thread as often as possible.

I think it's so hot when a girl pees standing up like a man. 

Especially when she does it well like you.

I'd love to chat with you sometime about your experiences, if you have to.

5 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Speaking for myself, I admire the poise of a woman holding herself to direct her stream. Not that there’s anything wrong with squatting to pee hands-free, but a woman with her hands on her pussy lips is an ... enjoyable thing to see, for sure. 

Oh, crap - (feels) - no, it’s ok, my cock’s still there. Phew, nasty moment there...

That joke had me in stitches! And thank you for your kind words. ☺

Can't wait to pee standing for you guys some more! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Great pictures you certainly needed to go I like to see women pee standing or squatting in equal measure. Looking forward to seeing more 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

That joke had me in stitches! And thank you for your kind words. ☺

Can't wait to pee standing for you guys some more! 

And we all wait in eager anticipation, or at least I will 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

On 10/7/2020 at 3:42 PM, Eliminature said:

Pleasantly surprised by everyone's reactions, to be quite honest. I always wrongly assumed that men did not like women who stand and pee. I thought they wanted us to squat so that they could be dominant and stand. Maybe even some men would have thought that women who stand had stolen something from them in some way? I'm very pleased to have been proven wrong! 

I will keep adding images to this thread as often as possible.

Wonderful pictures. Thank you. Please keep posting.

As a bit of trivia.....

In ancient Egypt, toilet roles were reversed. The men would sit to pee and the women would stand to pee.

Wish I had a time machine!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It really depends on the man.  Some (like me) prefer women to stand and pee through the fly into urinals. 

On 10/6/2020 at 4:28 PM, Eliminature said:

I pull trousers if I'm wearing them to mid thigh. I could pull my underwear down, but I don't really need to. It's easier just to keep it on. 

Have you ever peed through the fly/zipper of pants?  

I’ve always been turned on by women standing to pee. I like when women get creative with different peeing positions, because at this point I’ve seen the standard ways plenty of times. And of course when they are desperate to go so they have to do what comes naturally to them at that moment. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

On 10/9/2020 at 3:17 AM, yellowii said:

Have you ever peed through the fly/zipper of pants?  

Unfortunately, female fashion doesn't really allow for this. The flies of a lot of women's trousers are actually so small that I think some men would find them difficult to pee out of. That's why I mainly wear a dress for opportunities like that. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Unfortunately, female fashion doesn't really allow for this. The flies of a lot of women's trousers are actually so small that I think some men would find them difficult to pee out of. That's why I mainly wear a dress for opportunities like that. 

How about when wearing men's pants?  The fly's a lot more generous and actually meant to be peed out of.  If you're into having every opportunity to pee that a man has, it is a cool milestone. 

18 minutes ago, yellowii said:

How about when wearing men's pants?  The fly's a lot more generous and actually meant to be peed out of.  If you're into having every opportunity to pee that a man has, it is a cool milestone. 

Having seen quite a few videos online (like Nerdy Faery) I get the impression it's not as simple as all that @yellowii - have you ever seen a clip where more pee comes out rather than just wetting down the trouser legs - perhaps time to let the this one go. I get the impression @Eliminature is more than happy as things (and she) stand.

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Having seen quite a few videos online (like Nerdy Faery) I get the impression it's not as simple as all that @yellowii - have you ever seen a clip where more pee comes out rather than just wetting down the trouser legs - perhaps time to let the this one go. I get the impression @Eliminature is more than happy as things (and she) stand.

Nerdy Faery has uploaded many videos of her peeing through the fly, so I suspect she's been able to improve her technique over time.  I can't make anyone wear pants instead of a dress, but it's relevant challenge for peeing standing up. 

44 minutes ago, yellowii said:

Men's trousers are not made to go on female bodies. They don't accommodate a woman's larger and rounder hips and buttocks. Even if I could get them on, I doubt they'd be very comfy for day to day wear. 

Ultimately, I'll pee directly through the flies when the Chickfly becomes a mainstream addition to women's trousers. However, since they've been in "development stage" for almost six years without any major updates. I doubt that will be any time soon. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I get the impression @Eliminature is more than happy as things (and she) stand.

Love the pun, Gldenwetgoose! And yep. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Eliminature said:

Men's trousers are not made to go on female bodies. They don't accommodate a woman's larger and rounder hips and buttocks. Even if I could get them on, I doubt they'd be very comfy for day to day wear. 

Ultimately, I'll pee directly through the flies when the Chickfly becomes a mainstream addition to women's trousers. However, since they've been in "development stage" for almost six years without any major updates. I doubt that will be any time soon. 

Fair, I can't make you do anything and won't try, though I still think peeing through the fly is exciting enough an experience for a woman to wear men's pants (boyfriend jeans?  jeans for a larger frame but with a belt?) not as daily wear but just for an excursion to the urinal.  I hope you enjoy the Chickfly and that it comes out soon!  There's also a similar company called SheFly. 

Edited by yellowii

6 hours ago, yellowii said:

Fair, I can't make you do anything and won't try, though I still think peeing through the fly is exciting enough an experience for a woman to wear men's pants (boyfriend jeans?  jeans for a larger frame but with a belt?) not as daily wear but just for an excursion to the urinal.  I hope you enjoy the Chickfly and that it comes out soon!  There's also a similar company called SheFly. 

Ok @yellowii - Perhaps I was too subtle.  Please go and read the site rules and in particular Rule #3 which refers to repetitively asking members for content.  We get that YOU like the idea, but other members are not here for YOUR entertainment - when people are brave enough to post here they are sharing THEIR favourite things.

Fine to suggest something new, but I've lost count how many times you've pushed and pushed.

I often think this place is like a local pub/bar.   Some people come through the door thinking it's a brothel, they think that every single person is paid to be there for their total entertainment. That is NOT the case.   Just like a local bar, there are lots of people - men and women - meeting to enjoy what they enjoy. Singles, couples, family members all happily chatting about all manner of subjects.  Fine to walk up and say hello to a friendly looking person, maybe ask a little about their interests - but as soon as you start hassling a regular it will get you the wrong sort of attention. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Hoping to get some more this evening...

You are very good to us!

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Two quick ones from this afternoon. Revisiting the public urinal in the suburbs. There isn't really a roof on the thing, hence all the leaves everywhere. I'll bet it's rarely, if ever, cleaned. 

This was the result of a large cup of tea and some orange juice. 

IMG-20201011-WA0000.thumb.jpg.59d833f1985e66879e2590acfbe1d5ec.jpgIMG-20201011-WA0003.thumb.jpg.7b0472b7489381abbf6f330bedd17d7d.jpg

Looks like a nice powerful blast

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Looks like a nice powerful blast

Yes, I was quite keen. There was a guy in there when I walked in, but I didn't care. He walked out without looking at me. I don't think he even noticed that I was a girl. 

My husband was a bit self conscious about taking the pictures whilst anyone else was in there, though. We had to wait until the other geezer had gone! 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

4 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Yes, I was quite keen. There was a guy in there when I walked in, but I didn't care. He walked out without looking at me. I don't think he even noticed that I was a girl. 

My husband was a bit self conscious about taking the pictures whilst anyone else was in there, though. We had to wait until the other geezer had gone! 

Can't think I wouldn't have noticed!

Not mine, just a stock image. Here is the urinal in question. It's grade listed. Hence why a stock image exists. 

istockphoto-592267686-640x640.thumb.jpg.10b370d16887cef9a4e272a3818f2b9b.jpg

• Like 4

I just saw the pictures you posted last week. They are amazing, your pee stream is so powerful and you seem to have perfect control, this is so hot! 🔥 Very nice from you that you waited until your bladder was full, to give us this impressive show! ..and yes, I think that girls peeing standing in general are super hot, especially when they deliver such a spectacular stream! 😋

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1