Girls peeing standing

37 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

You'd like me, then! 😀 I absolutely refuse to sit, except when I have to for whatever reason. 

I've even used the plaskrullen in Amsterdam. 

I'll have to check out some of you're content then 

You've used the plaskrullen? I've only had the opportunity a few a times, I'm a bit far from amsterdam.

Maybe I'll catch you there sometime 😉

Yep! 

On 9/17/2020 at 10:38 PM, Eliminature said:

Not the most explicit of images, but this is me using one of the public urinals of Amsterdam. Unfortunately, it's in the nature of public urinals to shield the user from view so you can't see much. 

I've covered my face for anonymity, but you can just see a few drops trickling down the concrete block in the full length picture.

This is all I've got at the moment, but I thought I'd share it anyway. 

20200917_213804.thumb.jpg.7f3d01196970f418beee9fc6d7c8412a.jpg20200917_213855.thumb.jpg.6783c0daa1a3775e6170f4105b99c95e.jpg

• Hot 1

I particularly enjoy seeing a female peeing while standing because it is not their "natural" position and may be because she couldn't hold it any longer. 

But most of all it makes it much easier to see exactly where her pee is coming out. This is a particulary strong interest for me. I can't see nearly as well if she is sitting or squatting. 

6 hours ago, Eliminature said:

A public urinal in Amsterdam. Specifically the ones with a metallic spiral around them to shield the user. In English, it translates to "piss curl." 

Thank you. There are no public urinals here in Saskatchewan, Canada. There sure should be