Pissing in the Shower

4 hours ago, Chicklover99 said:

I like to piss in the shower, sometimes up the wall or just straight down .How many others like to do the  same?

984127FF-2D69-483F-A9C2-7CE889E98A4F.jpeg

I do this everyday lol. Love pissing anywhere in the shower. Both of my showers have glass doors and always get pisses on

• Hot 1
On 9/26/2020 at 10:18 PM, Eliminature said:

Did it yesterday and did it today. Indeed, I enjoy letting my stream out in creative positions in the shower. Crouching down on all fours like a dog, bending over, sitting directly on the floor, etc.

Saves water, and is easier than aiming into the bowl.  

I like the crouching on all fours and peeing . I usually like to pee up the wall or corner and yes it does save water!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, owlman76 said:

The funniest experience I ever had with pissing in the shower involved my wife when we came back from a night at the pub, the pub was literally a 5 minute walk from our house and we'd go there several evenings each week, most of the time it was just for a quick beer after work but on a Friday night we'd spend hours in there and she'd end up quite drunk. Well on this particular Friday she'd gone out in her 'rock chick' outfit, a pair of pvc leggings, knee boots and a nice tight T-shirt, she looked great.

We had finished our drinks and begun the short walk home when as usual, we both needed a piss, we arrived at the house and there's a bit of pushing and shoving as we both try to get in first, I manage to get in first and run to the bathroom, closely followed by the wife, now she's laughing about us getting in the house and I'm stood over the toilet, cock in hand and pissing like a racehorse, she is giggling and telling me to hurry up, watching me is only making her need worse, she's on the verge of wetting herself, or so she says.

Just for fun I decide to drag it out a bit, make her wait, you know as you do, "OOH, a bit leaked out then" she squealed, then added, "but it was only a little". By now I've had an idea and gently push her into the shower, "well stand there, don't want you doing it on the floor do we?" I joked, by now my stream is just a dribble, but I'm making the most of it, watching her squirm, "ooh it's coming, I can,t stop it" she suddenly squeals and I can hear a loud hissing noise, my cock stiffens instantly!

She lifts one of her booted pvc clad legs and places her foot on the edge of the bath, "ooh here it goes, all down my left leg and into my boot" she giggles, "it feels ever so warm you should feel it" , well I didn't need asking twice, in seconds I was stood in front of her rubbing her crotch, she's still pissing herself and I can feel the warmth as it pours down inside her pvc leggings, finally she stopped, then the realisation of what she'd done hit her, "oh no, my new leather boots are full of wee" she said sadly, "yes and I'd only just bought them, still they'll dry out and should be fine" I replied.

This seemed to cheer her up and within a few seconds her leggings were down to her boot tops, her panties pulled to one side and I was hammering away like a good un, when I'd finished she said she needed a shower, she pulled her leggings back up and then lifted her top and removed her bra before pulling her top back down again. Then she turned on the shower and stepped back in, she slowly applied shower gell all over her fully clothed body and began to rub it into her top and leggings, the mix of water and piss was by now flooding out of the top of her boots, slowly she stripped everything off until she was naked, then put her boots back on and took a long slow sexy shower, still wearing her boots. I just stood there and watched, "well put it this way, if the boots are ruined you may as well get your money's worth out of them" she laughed, and I did.

We then went straight to bed leaving her boots to dry in the bathroom, the sex was fantastic and after a couple of days and a good polish the boots were fine, in fact they got wet many more times after that, now that was a sexy shower piss. lol

Great story! Thanks for sharing

I think everybody is just peeing in the shower. It is just too convenient and you don't have to worry about damaging anything. Every time I shower I pee there. Our house, friend's house, public shower (gym, bath...). Sometimes just peeing up the wall as high as I can for fun. When my wife is having a shower with me it is a lot more fun though. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 10/2/2020 at 7:36 AM, Dawen said:

I think everybody is just peeing in the shower. It is just too convenient and you don't have to worry about damaging anything. Every time I shower I pee there. Our house, friend's house, public shower (gym, bath...). Sometimes just peeing up the wall as high as I can for fun. When my wife is having a shower with me it is a lot more fun though. 

What do you do when your wife joins?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2020 at 12:24 PM, owlman76 said:

The funniest experience I ever had with pissing in the shower involved my wife when we came back from a night at the pub, the pub was literally a 5 minute walk from our house and we'd go there several evenings each week, most of the time it was just for a quick beer after work but on a Friday night we'd spend hours in there and she'd end up quite drunk. Well on this particular Friday she'd gone out in her 'rock chick' outfit, a pair of pvc leggings, knee boots and a nice tight T-shirt, she looked great.

We had finished our drinks and begun the short walk home when as usual, we both needed a piss, we arrived at the house and there's a bit of pushing and shoving as we both try to get in first, I manage to get in first and run to the bathroom, closely followed by the wife, now she's laughing about us getting in the house and I'm stood over the toilet, cock in hand and pissing like a racehorse, she is giggling and telling me to hurry up, watching me is only making her need worse, she's on the verge of wetting herself, or so she says.

Just for fun I decide to drag it out a bit, make her wait, you know as you do, "OOH, a bit leaked out then" she squealed, then added, "but it was only a little". By now I've had an idea and gently push her into the shower, "well stand there, don't want you doing it on the floor do we?" I joked, by now my stream is just a dribble, but I'm making the most of it, watching her squirm, "ooh it's coming, I can,t stop it" she suddenly squeals and I can hear a loud hissing noise, my cock stiffens instantly!

She lifts one of her booted pvc clad legs and places her foot on the edge of the bath, "ooh here it goes, all down my left leg and into my boot" she giggles, "it feels ever so warm you should feel it" , well I didn't need asking twice, in seconds I was stood in front of her rubbing her crotch, she's still pissing herself and I can feel the warmth as it pours down inside her pvc leggings, finally she stopped, then the realisation of what she'd done hit her, "oh no, my new leather boots are full of wee" she said sadly, "yes and I'd only just bought them, still they'll dry out and should be fine" I replied.

This seemed to cheer her up and within a few seconds her leggings were down to her boot tops, her panties pulled to one side and I was hammering away like a good un, when I'd finished she said she needed a shower, she pulled her leggings back up and then lifted her top and removed her bra before pulling her top back down again. Then she turned on the shower and stepped back in, she slowly applied shower gell all over her fully clothed body and began to rub it into her top and leggings, the mix of water and piss was by now flooding out of the top of her boots, slowly she stripped everything off until she was naked, then put her boots back on and took a long slow sexy shower, still wearing her boots. I just stood there and watched, "well put it this way, if the boots are ruined you may as well get your money's worth out of them" she laughed, and I did.

We then went straight to bed leaving her boots to dry in the bathroom, the sex was fantastic and after a couple of days and a good polish the boots were fine, in fact they got wet many more times after that, now that was a sexy shower piss. lol

Wow!