I tried to pee like a guy...

You guys don't realise how lucky you are being able to whip it out anywhere and just pee! But anyway, I've always wanted to try and pee standing up and the other afternoon I finally tried it. I was in a park and it was pretty empty, but there were the odd people walking about. I'd needed to pee for quite a while and after about half an hour of ignoring my bladder I really couldn't hold it any longer. Feeling like I was about to burst, I dashed to the nearest tree that was slightly hidden from public view. I hiked up my skirt and moved my tight pink panties to the side. The pee literally game gushing out of me as I stood upright, facing this tree! The stream was strong and yellow but with it being a chilly day it was quite steamy. I couldn't help but moan a little as it splashed onto the tree! All was going incredibly well... but then rather than continuing to arc out in front of me, the pee started to run down my leg and soon it was spraying all over me and my panties rather than the tree. This just turned me on even more, but by the end of my pee I was in a very wet mess and had to rush off, hoping nobody had seen (although party hoping maybe someone had... what a sight I bet it was haha!). I didn't do too bad, but I definitely need more work peeing standing up!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sarah you dont realise how lucky you are!!

Women, if wearing skirts/dresses can easily pee in places men cant

1. With a long skirt/dress you can pee standing up just about anywhere and let it run down your legs.

2. With short skirt/dress you can easily sit down almost anywhere and as long as youre not sitting 8n your skirt/dress you can pee freely.

Both scenarios I find highy sexy

I have to agree with Egwalrus on this one. Some of the posters here are quite brash.

Anyways Sarah,

That was quite a hot story if you don't mind me saying. There's something sexy about a lady who may just have a touch of "penis envy." I mean, it's hard not to envision myself standing facing a tree peeing against it's base only to have a female to walk up beside me and join in in the fashion you described in your story! Pretty hot if I do say so myself, even though it wouldn't happen in a million years!

Hopefully, you continue to perfect your style and post up your experiences along the way. On the bright side, as you perfect your technique, should you find a dedicated tree to use, it'll at least stay well watered! :wink:

• 1 month later...
You guys don't realise how lucky you are being able to whip it out anywhere and just pee! But anyway, I've always wanted to try and pee standing up and the other afternoon I finally tried it. I was in a park and it was pretty empty, but there were the odd people walking about. I'd needed to pee for quite a while and after about half an hour of ignoring my bladder I really couldn't hold it any longer. Feeling like I was about to burst, I dashed to the nearest tree that was slightly hidden from public view. I hiked up my skirt and moved my tight pink panties to the side. The pee literally game gushing out of me as I stood upright, facing this tree! The stream was strong and yellow but with it being a chilly day it was quite steamy. I couldn't help but moan a little as it splashed onto the tree! All was going incredibly well... but then rather than continuing to arc out in front of me, the pee started to run down my leg and soon it was spraying all over me and my panties rather than the tree. This just turned me on even more, but by the end of my pee I was in a very wet mess and had to rush off, hoping nobody had seen (although party hoping maybe someone had... what a sight I bet it was haha!). I didn't do too bad, but I definitely need more work peeing standing up!

You say that, but I'd put forward the counter-argument that women are lucky enough to be able to pee anywhere with much more discretion. "Whipping it out" isn't so subtle, and tends to have the added side-effect of getting arrested...You can just pop a squat in a skirt somewhere and no-one need be any the wiser! Much like you've described above, actually...

• 2 weeks later...
You say that, but I'd put forward the counter-argument that women are lucky enough to be able to pee anywhere with much more discretion. "Whipping it out" isn't so subtle, and tends to have the added side-effect of getting arrested...You can just pop a squat in a skirt somewhere and no-one need be any the wiser! Much like you've described above, actually...

I would agree. especially carefully with a long skirt. It's less noticeable in some situations.

That sounds kind of sexy. It may me convenient for us dudes to whip it out and let loose but the stances women stand in to pee are works of art. Seeing a woman standing and pissing like a dude, I don't know. The act of a woman pissing is automatic sexy but her stance makes it even more sexier.