More outdoor peeing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

Does this count as outside lol. Cinderblock wall on one of my sheds lol. Forgive the shadow lol

20201104_150121.jpg

20201104_150113.jpg

20201104_150115.jpg

20201104_150117.jpg

I can see it's sunny, and it looks outside - I reckon it counts - lol

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Eliminature said:

Well, guys don't like being called pretty, I know. But seeing pee travel out of the end of the penis is a sight that I will never tire of - just as you guys presumably like to see a stream rush out of a lady's urethra. 

I don't mind being called pretty🙂

• Like 1

Similarly, I'm happy to be called pretty - although I would recommend Specsavers.

More seriously though, I absolutely love comments like that @Eliminature and from any of the ladies. Growing up I not only felt like some kind of weird pervert, but also made me feel my desire to see naked female flesh (especially peeing) made me some sort of guy preying on ladies.  To understand now that actually it's not all one sided, and a proportion of ladies enjoy the spectacle as much as I do is wonderful. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
7 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

I'm biased, I guess, but I honestly don't get why male and female urination isn't considered more beautiful and titillating than it is. Pee flows put of the same channel as semen for men. The female muscles that hold and release urine are the same as the ones that contract during orgasm in ladies. 

I often wonder why urophilia is so niche.

I'm with you on that - and the feeling of tension and release are pretty similar too ... I guess that's all related to the muscle thing

Edited by Kupar
Added a clarifying phrase
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...