He peed on me

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I guess when you're with the right person you'll be open to anything, really lol. 

Your so right there. Its amazing how the right person can bring you slowly out of your comfort zone and introduce new things. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 6:01 AM, Kupar said:

That is so hot! My first experience of having someone else pee on me was a few years ago now. I'd been married to my wife for probably 15 years, and we'd got to the stage of wanting to spice up our physical relationship. I don't really know why but I sugegsted that we try peeing on each other. She was *not* happy with the idea of me peeing on her, but was happy, if uncertain, about giving - as long as it was in a controlled situation. So we agreed that I'd lie in the bath tub and she'd stand over me and let go. And wow! It felt amazing to watch her peeing over me and feel it splashing down everywhere. She had drunk a lot beforehand (her idea) so there was plenty, and I enjoyed the shower for a minute, I guess. She found it very funny - she was laughing and giggling all the time, and that was a big turn-on for me too. We haven't looked back and while we don't do it very often, it has been a great thing to have in the repertoire of sexy things that we can both sugegst. We've tried different places too - in the kitchen and outside - and I've peed on myself while she's peeing on me. She'll shower my face, hair, body, cock, mouth - all over. I love it - and I know how lucky I am, even if she still doesn't like the idea of me peeing on her 😞

This is basically exactly what my first experience was and continued "piss relationship" continues to be with my wife. She stood over me in the tub before we got married and were 18 years old. She was embarrassed though and apologized but I was loving her hot piss on my hard horny dick and belly. Now she let's me eat her wet pussy, drink her piss and pees on me too once in awhile. She doesn't let me pee on her. Sometimes I jokingly threaten to do so though.

• Like 2
On 10/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, Simpfan said:

I was 17 and with the guy who would become my first ex-husband. Sex didn't stop hurting until after I became pregnant, and I don't remember how I talked him into it, but I was the one who initiated the pee play. He was one of those rare males who could piss with a full erection. I was fascinated with holding his cock while he pissed on various household surfaces. At some point, we were sharing our pee with each other, and one of my favorite ways was rubbing his cock head against my clit and labia, while we both peed. He also would remain inside my vagina after fucking me and wait a short while before "flooding the cave". I would pee anywhere he wanted me to. The one way I seemed to lack inhibitions was in my pee life. To this day, I would still take pee anywhere except in my face or mouth. I abhor the taste. But I would pee anytime or anywhere my man would want me to. And I can pee a lot!

I'd ABSOLUTELY L💛VE to lick, eat and suck on your wet horny pissing pussy. I REALLY enjoy tasting and drinking all the different flavors of you lovely ladies!

On 10/15/2020 at 2:20 PM, Simpfan said:

I was 17 and with the guy who would become my first ex-husband. Sex didn't stop hurting until after I became pregnant, and I don't remember how I talked him into it, but I was the one who initiated the pee play. He was one of those rare males who could piss with a full erection. I was fascinated with holding his cock while he pissed on various household surfaces. At some point, we were sharing our pee with each other, and one of my favorite ways was rubbing his cock head against my clit and labia, while we both peed. He also would remain inside my vagina after fucking me and wait a short while before "flooding the cave". I would pee anywhere he wanted me to. The one way I seemed to lack inhibitions was in my pee life. To this day, I would still take pee anywhere except in my face or mouth. I abhor the taste. But I would pee anytime or anywhere my man would want me to. And I can pee a lot!

I also L💛VE watching girls pee ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE. Especially naughty places indoors... 🥵😈

On 10/17/2020 at 2:53 AM, Bacardi said:

I'm not usually into watersports, but there's someone on the forum that takes up tons of real-estate in my mind. Sometimes I imagine we're out and about and the other day I imagined we were peeing in a movie theater, and he pees a little bit on me. I guess when you're with the right person you'll be open to anything, really lol. 

None of my business, but hope that person does know who they are and that it's mutual.  I know we all have our real lives, so for many this is our own personal getaway space closed off from the real world. Even so nice to be able to share with someone even when just confined to here.

• Like 1