Girls, I'm curious

I have a very serious question that I've been wondering about for a while now... When you pee in a place that you aren't supposed to (I.E. bed, public, in pants, carpet) did you ever get off just from the fact that its happening somewhere you're not used to? A friend of mine that is a female and shares my affinity for naughty pissing send me a video of her pissing on a towel and it was the first time in her life that she had pissed anywhere other than a toilet so I asked if she liked it and she told me that she was struggling to not hump the towel and that she came while she was pissing and that had never happened before and I didn't know if it happened because she likes the idea of pissing in unusual places or if it had to do with the fact that it was a new experience? 

*I'm sorry if this isn't clear I tried to explain the best that I could.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
Guest UnabashedUser
18 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself Bacardi. I hope you get a chance to do that again sometime😜

I've also used the dirty cloths hamper before hahahahaha

Hamper  is a good place. Done that from time to time, and if there's a pair of the wife's panties or bra will usually unload an ejaculation on those items after the pee.

Guest UnabashedUser
19 hours ago, Sweets said:

It turns me on so much.  Most of the time I make my self cum where I have peed.

Two other women who are regulars on this forum have said the same. Peeing is just hot and sexy and that hot water rushing over your clit just has to do something. It's so hot that you go for it.

Likewise when I can I'll stroke off when out in the woods or biking where it's safe to do so. Usually doesn't take very long.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 11:28 PM, Sweets said:

Every time I have peed somewhere I’m not supposed to.  It always ends in an orgasm.   It turns me on so much.  Most of the time I make my self cum where I have peed. Sometimes I wait if I plan on peeing a couple times in naughty places. I love the feel of my pussy right after a pee using it to help with lubricant 

Is it the naughtiness of the act, or is it that your full bladder caused you to get horny?  Or is it both?