Guys and gals where would you suggest I pee?

31 minutes ago, Sk8rrj1226 said:

I have really been thinking about it lately and I just can’t decide whether I want to pee on myself in the bath, wet my underwear or pants, or maybe do something more public? Basically from personal experience what would you recommend? 

From personal experience, I like peeing all over public toilets and changing rooms. Other public places are more risky, but those are my two go-tos, so I'd recommend making a fun mess there 👅💦

• Like 1

I have really been thinking about it lately and I just can’t decide whether I want to pee on myself in the bath or bed, wet my underwear or pants, or maybe do something more public? Basically from personal experience what would you recommend? I have always been turned on by pee but I haven’t began to explore my fav places to pee. 

1 hour ago, Lilipee said:

I think you should try them all.  Experiment to see what you enjoy the most.

I agree. All the things you suggest are great fun. From my experience, peeing on yourself can be hugely pleasurable - the naughtiness of it is tough to beat, but I don't know how many others agree. There are physical and mental pleasures to be had from peeing, and different things give you those pleasures in varying combinations. For some, the naughtiness of trashing a hotel room is a big thing - for others, desperation and wetting give them the biggest thrill. Try it all! And if you can, having someone else pee on you is wonderful 🙂

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

From my own experience you can't beat laying in the bath and peeing on yourself. I do it regularly and love how it feels. Love to squirt up in to my face and mouth. I only drink water and the occasional lemon so very clear and tastes really good. 

Also love peeing outside. Did that yesterday

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sooo, As I promised im going to post the gifs I made from my first indoor pee. Didn't use my ex's panties but I did enjoy pissing on my rug..... Then  I came on it as well haha. I truly hope you guys enjoy them and want to thank those of you that gave your input...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...