Hey

ShadowX722

Hello there, new to the site. well first time i had the chance to look at it. Looking to make some friends and find girls who are interested in peeing and talking about it. Sorry if i seem straight up I'm not real good with this forum stuff. But I'm willing to give it a go

Male

Looking forward to meeting you all 🙂

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the community.  It’s a friendly place so just be yourself, have a good browse around and shout up with any questions. 

I’ve used the word community deliberately - maybe that’s no different to what you expected. We’re definitely not a dating site, really just a whole bunch of people all all genders, all ages, backgrounds and relationship statuses. We’ve members from almost every continent who share different flavours of a common interest.

You’ll find girls - and more guys - happy to chat. One suggestion is that you’ll find a wider audience by contributing to posts on the site rather than trying to have one to one chats. People will get to know you quicker. 

Hope that all makes sense and welcome again.  

• Like 1