Peed In public!

Very hot situation and I sounds like you really enjoyed it.  Sorry you wet your shorts if you didn’t intend that, but sounds like it turned out all for the good.

I like going out on my bike and always drink plenty before I go so I can enjoy an outdoor pee somewhere along the route.  I have also managed to pee out of the leg of my shorts whilst riding, which left a long trail on the road.  Very occasionally I have wet myself whilst riding the bike and then ride home with wet shorts.  Always black, but still probably noticeable. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Last summer, out biking with my wife, we got caught by a massive rain storm. So I just peed in my shorts while getting home. All our clothes went straight to the washing machine anyway!

9 hours ago, Wolfpee said:

That's a great story, I have heard ridding on the saddled helps you hold for longer? Same goes for how good it feels can be addictive.

That's something I've definitely found in the couple of years I've been cycling - sitting on a hard road bike seat definitely changes and dulls the bursting feeling (and I think in my case the 'got to pee now before I have a genuine accident' feeling is largely psychological).  Consequently I do seem to be able to hold for much longer and feel it in a different way. 

Here's an experience from earlier this autumn.

I agree with @gldenwetgoose.  Many a time I have thought about going out for some pee fun and I have been beyond the point that I would normally pee, then got my stuff ready, got the bike out and then gone cycling with the intention of either trying to owe whilst riding or just going somewhere for an outdoor pee.  However, once I start cycling, the need to pee seems to go away.  I don’t understand why, as my bladder must still be just as full, but the need definitely subsides.  I can then ride for an hour or more and have no desperation whereas if I had stayed at home I would be really struggling to hold by that point.

When I do decide to stop and pee, the feeling doesn’t come back immediately but soon puts in an appearance. At that point I make a good sized outpouring onto a nearby tree or just onto the floor.  

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

Reminds me of the time I went on a long hack on horseback through lovely Derbyshire countryside; I was so desperate to pee and only half way round!!  Somehow I managed to stem the flow, there was nowhere to relieve myself in the company of guys and gals so holding was the only option, made hard with the constant motion of the horse! I had no idea my bladder could hold so much when I eventually dismounted and went discretely behind the stable block! Everyone realised where I had gone but I had no option. I guessed some of the girls might have been in the same situation too...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Just now... just by the tree on the right lol. 

Dropped son off for an appointment in a town an hour from home, no parking on site but there is a park just next to it. This was the ‘alternative’ option given the toilets being locked. 

C6DBEACB-2A9B-41C5-AF02-B915783A540C.jpeg

I had already checked where he needed to be using Google maps - an office building on a small business park.  I'd figured that whilst I was waiting I could visit the park rather than just sitting outside an office for half an hour.   As it was when we arrived at the building, the actual gates to the business area were closed with a sign that there was no parking. So dropped him off and drove the few hundred yards to the park's car park....

As I turned in down a short drive way there was a small brick building between the access road and car park. With no trees at that point and just a flat field to the other side it was all very open. Two metal panels locked on the building gave away where the ladies and gents toilet doors probably were under normal circumstances.

I parked up, ruling out any thought of seeing a cheeky, needy park visitor having a needy wee - it was far too open and quite a few cars very close on the car park. Plus it was raining diagonally too.

That said, there was a definite need twanging through my bladder especially as I turned the engine off.  Weighing up the options, the path from the car park dropped down hill into a slightly wooded area. Ahead of me a  bridge over a river and then a children's play area was deserted in the rain.  I thought about walking past the play area and finding some cover of bushes to pee in, but it all looked quite exposed both to being seen and getting soaked in the rain.

Just as I approached the bridge I spotted a trail leading off to the right along the edge of the river.  Gravel, with slight traces of mud and wet leaves suggesting it wouldn't be used too much on a day like today.  I started to walk down it for maybe 100 yards. I couldn't see anyone ahead or behind me, the path was quite straight so nobody was going to suddenly come around a corner. On one side a banking and to the other side the river and rest of the park beyond which looked deserted. Under the tree cover too I was pretty sheltered from the rain as a bonus.

If I'd stood facing the tree I would have been facing the park beyond so I actually stood with my back to the closest tree facing me. A light golden quite thick stream actually landed much further away than I was expecting. The stream thicker and lasting longer I'm sure than when I go at home. Maybe I needed to go more than I thought.  I wish now I had taken some photos. As I finished I shook off the last few drops, admiring a foamy puddle soaking into the wet earth path.  It was very tempting to let the gentle shaking develop into something more relaxing, but that would have been maybe a risk too far.

Back in the car I realised that most of the people around me were using the car park as waiting point - a couple of driving instructors with students practicing parking, a taxi driver and a few people also sat in cars much like myself, perhaps waiting for their passengers just like I was.  Made me imagine them all weighing up the options for relief just like I had...

• Like 2
  • Love 1