Experince: Peeing near to male strangers.

On 9/20/2020 at 5:04 PM, Eliminature said:

An experience I had about ten years ago.

Aged around 18, I was wandering through my university city one evening. It was fairly dark but the streets were well lit. I was wearing a long, black overcoat. I'd moved out of my parents' home recently and got back into peeing standing up.

As I walked, I could feel a slight pressure on my bladder, nothing really bad. I wandered to a small courtyard, alleyway near to where the bars/pubs were. It was a bit too well lit for my liking, but as I wandered through I chanced upon a chap peeing against the wall in a corner whilst looking over at his friends - three other guys all peeing away against another wall. No shame, cocks out just letting it flow. I walked right past them and what I would have really loved is to join them, these days I probably would have done. Have my own pee flow into theirs whilst the pressure on my bladder eased. Unfortunately, back then, I was a bit too shy.

Instead, I did the next best thing. I turned left into another small alleyway, more private than the previous ones, unzipped my jeans and lowered them to mid thigh. I moved my knickers out of the way and had a good, long, relieving piss against the wall, shielded from behind by my overcoat. The fact that I was doing what the lads were doing just a few metres away and no one could see made my clit tingle. My pee darkened the wall and left a modest wet stain on the bricks. Not very high. About knee height. Oh it felt good!

After that, I went back to the previous alleyway to examine the wet streams that the lads had left on the wall. The boys themselves had gone by then. Most of them were still trickling  down the bricks. Some were even higher than my crotch! I quickly returned to my bedsit to frig myself. What a lovely encounter! To this day, my only regret is that I didn't pee next to them.

Wow what a erotic encounter you had, thanks for sharing it with us. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Eliminature said:

Good on her for being so open and good on you for giving her a tissue. I think I would have stood next to the guys and peed against the fence! 

Men and women peeing together (whatever posture they use) is very sexy!

It was a confident assertion of feminine equality.  And hot as f***.

The men already there were ungracious, I thought.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
On 9/20/2020 at 7:04 PM, Eliminature said:

An experience I had about ten years ago.

Aged around 18, I was wandering through my university city one evening. It was fairly dark but the streets were well lit. I was wearing a long, black overcoat. I'd moved out of my parents' home recently and got back into peeing standing up.

As I walked, I could feel a slight pressure on my bladder, nothing really bad. I wandered to a small courtyard, alleyway near to where the bars/pubs were. It was a bit too well lit for my liking, but as I wandered through I chanced upon a chap peeing against the wall in a corner whilst looking over at his friends - three other guys all peeing away against another wall. No shame, cocks out just letting it flow. I walked right past them and what I would have really loved is to join them, these days I probably would have done. Have my own pee flow into theirs whilst the pressure on my bladder eased. Unfortunately, back then, I was a bit too shy.

Instead, I did the next best thing. I turned left into another small alleyway, more private than the previous ones, unzipped my jeans and lowered them to mid thigh. I moved my knickers out of the way and had a good, long, relieving piss against the wall, shielded from behind by my overcoat. The fact that I was doing what the lads were doing just a few metres away and no one could see made my clit tingle. My pee darkened the wall and left a modest wet stain on the bricks. Not very high. About knee height. Oh it felt good!

After that, I went back to the previous alleyway to examine the wet streams that the lads had left on the wall. The boys themselves had gone by then. Most of them were still trickling  down the bricks. Some were even higher than my crotch! I quickly returned to my bedsit to frig myself. What a lovely encounter! To this day, my only regret is that I didn't pee next to them.

Love the Story! You haven't had this opportunity again have you? Or had the chance to recreate this with buddies you know?

• Like 2