Outdoor Party with Lots of Pissing

1 hour ago, pop-a-squat said:

I have always wanted to have an outdoor party where everyone is free to piss where they want, with privacy and comfort. I have a fenced in backyard, with lots of trees. We also have a garage with some trees and fencing surrounding it. There are plenty of private areas to piss in my yard. I hosted a small gathering, we had a bonfire and everyone was drinking. My female friend asked me loudly where she should go pee. I decided on a whim to announce to everyone girls could piss beside the garage, and men behind the trees. I told them to feel completely comfortable doing this. Nobody said anything negative. So my female friend got up and ran behind the garage. I could hear a loud hissing noise from where I was sitting. She was pissing all over the concrete near the garage. I got up and decided I needed to piss when another friend joined me. There were two of us peeing behind the garage, facing each other, she took a quick glance at my peeing pussy as I did hers. Hers was beautiful, soft blonde hair covering her pubic area. Her labia protruding outside of her lips. My slit was spread nice and wide as a puddle formed between my legs. When suddenly one of our guy friends was there, whipping out his cock, peeing. I said "Hey! This is for the girls, you're supposed to be peeing on a tree". He shyly responded "All the trees were taken". So as I finished he was just beginning and I got up and looked around and he was right, there were three men peeing on different trees in my yard at once. I told him I was sorry and that if it happened again he was welcome to pee with us. This was one of the best parties i've ever had. People pissed outside all night long, some of us three or four i

If i was there it will be a dream come true..it could be hotter if everyone can just wet their pants skirt or anything their wearing and even wet each other

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, NortheastPeeFan said:

Nice that everybody was cool with peeing outside.  I know if I was at a party at a yard like yours and the host allowed me to piss on a tree, I would definitely piss on a tree instead of a toilet.

As would I, in fact I've done this before at a few parties where the host encountered people to piss in the yard

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

If I was hosting this party, I would not have designated different sections for boys and girls. I would have just given everyone the same two choices.

Why encourage gender separation?  Boys and girls should always pee together.   

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...