Women Peeing Standing Without Devices

14 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Yep. I do it! Go take a look at my experiences and photographs if you haven't already. 

I'll be posting more soon. I've been photographed peeing a grand total of twice in my life. Both experiences are uploaded. More is coming soon! 

I cannot express how much that impresses, titillates and inspires awe in me

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 5:16 AM, Specter said:

I'm not sure if I'm alone in my preference, but I've always really loved to see women peeing standing up without the aid of devices like the shewee. I also especially enjoy hearing about accounts of this taking place, especially firsthand and especially in nature hahah; I think it's one of the most attractive things I've ever set eyes upon. I've seen this before at a festival... I was taking a piss on a wall when a woman walked up next to me, staggering a little in a drunk sort of way, pulled up her skirt, moved her panties to the side and started peeing out of the hairiest pussy I've ever seen. She pissed a horizontal, gushing stream straight onto the wall I was peeing on -- she took only a second to start her gush and her piss was far more intense than mine. At this point, my dick had hardened too much to keep peeing, so I just stood there shell-shocked and extremely excited with my dick out and hard. She finished her pee in another 20 seconds and let her panties slide back into place without so much as a shake (another thing I find super hot). Is there anyone on the site who has had experiences like that or pees standing up and would like to talk about it? I'd love to hear haha

What about through the fly?  I really like that. 

• Hot 1
21 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I can pee standing up too! Took some practice in the shower and at the dumpster at my old job, but now I'm pretty skilled! I too have been into women peeing standing up against walls for some reason, so I share your same sentiments lol. It really is an empowering feeling 👊🏼

That's amazing haha... what's your technique, pray tell? There are so many haha

19 minutes ago, Specter said:

That's amazing haha... what's your technique, pray tell? There are so many haha

Idk just get in the right position, pull on my labia and let go! Works like a charm every time. Sometimes if my stream is not strong enough it can get messy, so I usually try to make sure I'm pretty full before attempting. 

The first few times at work was so awkward when I'd come inside with some weird stains on my shoes and had to say someone left a drink in the dump that I accidentally kicked lmao.

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I can pee standing up too! Took some practice in the shower and at the dumpster at my old job, but now I'm pretty skilled! I too have been into women peeing standing up against walls for some reason, so I share your same sentiments lol. It really is an empowering feeling 👊🏼

Oh congratulations, Bacardi! I'm really happy for you! 🤗

• Like 2

Iam betting its really empowering for women to be able to piss standing up without a device. I would guess its a useful skill to master.

My wife is learning how to do this. She is practicing in the shower and while facing our toilet lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, speedy3471 said:

Iam betting its really empowering for women to be able to piss standing up without a device. I would guess its a useful skill to master.

My wife is learning how to do this. She is practicing in the shower and while facing our toilet lol

I don't trust my aim to do it in a toilet quite yet lol. At least if I'm peeing on a wall or just in the shower the splattering doesn't really matter. If I try to piss in the toilet and make a huge mess everywhere I have to clean it up 😣

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Bacardi said:

I don't trust my aim to do it in a toilet quite yet lol. At least if I'm peeing on a wall or just in the shower the splattering doesn't really matter. If I try to piss in the toilet and make a huge mess everywhere I have to clean it up 😣

O my wifes aim isn't great either hahaha. I told her to stick to the shower or outside for awhile yet 

• Like 1

Well, in my personal opinion, making a mess on the floor or the loo isn't the end of the world. As long as you are considerate and wipe it up instead of leaving it for the next person.

Remember, women are (not always, but usually) the ones who mostly clean the bathroom anyway. At least that's the case in this house. 

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Well, in my personal opinion, making a mess on the floor or the loo isn't the end of the world. As long as you are considerate and wipe it up instead of leaving it for the next person.

Remember, women are (not always, but usually) the ones who mostly clean the bathroom anyway. At least that's the case in this house. 

O I totally agree with you. When my wife tries and makes a mess standing in front of the toilet she or I will clean it up, while having a good laugh at her attempt of course lol

In our house we take turns cleaning the bathrooms 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

Good on you, Speedy. As long as the majority goes in the bowl, a few splashes outside of it is not the end of the world. 

I clean here, but my husband cooks and washes up, so it isn't completely one sided. 

O heck its not the end of the world if have ends up on the floor lol, at least not to me

I do most of the cooking and laundry during the wintertime, I've got lots of spare time to do those chores. Spring thru fall keeps me busy farming lol

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 9/20/2020 at 3:46 PM, Specter said:

I'm not sure if I'm alone in my preference, but I've always really loved to see women peeing standing up without the aid of devices like the shewee. I also especially enjoy hearing about accounts of this taking place, especially firsthand and especially in nature hahah; I think it's one of the most attractive things I've ever set eyes upon. I've seen this before at a festival... I was taking a piss on a wall when a woman walked up next to me, staggering a little in a drunk sort of way, pulled up her skirt, moved her panties to the side and started peeing out of the hairiest pussy I've ever seen. She pissed a horizontal, gushing stream straight onto the wall I was peeing on -- she took only a second to start her gush and her piss was far more intense than mine. At this point, my dick had hardened too much to keep peeing, so I just stood there shell-shocked and extremely excited with my dick out and hard. She finished her pee in another 20 seconds and let her panties slide back into place without so much as a shake (another thing I find super hot). Is there anyone on the site who has had experiences like that or pees standing up and would like to talk about it? I'd love to hear haha

Pee standing guide

• Like 2
On 10/9/2020 at 12:10 PM, Bacardi said:

Walls are a great place to stand and pee on.