Unexpected wee with a stranger

2 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

It was one of the strangest experiences I've ever had. When she came round the corner she was quite stern when she asked if I was weeing and I was expecting a real telling off! I was extremely embarrassed at first but I think she was probably working on the assumption of safety in numbers.

I can imagine that you were embarrassed, but I'm glad she wasn't upset with you. Everyone has to piss sooner or later lol

29 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Strange experience is right lol. I do like how you ladies were so polite and considerate you were to each other, we Canadians are also polite but most people are so uptight that they wouldn't dare start a conversation while pissing in public lol

I have this perception that ladies are more sociable in the bathroom (whether that extends to outdoor weeing, well this example suggests it does).

With us guys we just stand and stare straight ahead - scared to death of making eye contact, let alone talking. Ā Unless alcohol is involved, in which case there's always one extrovert keen to tell everyone his life story.

• Haha 2
  • Agree 2
20 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I have this perception that ladies are more sociable in the bathroom (whether that extends to outdoor weeing, well this example suggests it does).

With us guys we just stand and stare straight ahead - scared to death of making eye contact, let alone talking. Ā Unless alcohol is involved, in which case there's always one extrovert keen to tell everyone his life story.

Yup you pretty much hit the nail on the head hahahahahaha

35 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thatā€™s me. Iā€™m the extrovert (while drinking) who will strike upĀ a conversation while peeing. If Iā€™m drunk Iā€™ll pee anywhere with anyone.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I have a theory about this actually.

It all goes back to the hunter/gatherer days.

See, when you're hunting, the whole party can't stop so one person can take a leak. They stayĀ behind to do their business and catch up later. So while they'reĀ all alone, genitals on display andĀ back exposed for any carnivores to dig into, it's natural that they'd beĀ on incredibly high alert. That "pee shy" mentality gets passed down as a hunter's instinct for staying safe while doing one'sĀ business on a hunt.

The gatherers, however, had safety in numbers, and it's not like the plants are going anywhere, so it would largely be beneficial to take breaks together. That way, everyone could watch out for everyone else. That's the gatherer instinct.

And yeah, we know "Men hunt, women gather" was more of a trend than a hard rule, but it was a pretty strong trend.

You can probably see where this is going.

Note: I'm not an evolutionary biologist/anthropologist/psychologist. I'm just a dude with an unfounded theory.

Edited by Hidengo
  • Like 4
16 hours ago, Hidengo said:

Ā 

Note: I'm not an evolutionary biologist/anthropologist/psychologist. I'm just a dude with an unfounded theory.

It's a pretty good theory, I'd say.

Either that or women can squat, face each other and carry on talking while they pee. Men would be wise not to try peeing face-to-face (unless their tastes run that way, of course...)

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BB1BB said:

It's a pretty good theory, I'd say.

Either that or women can squat, face each other and carry on talking while they pee. Men would be wise not to try peeing face-to-face (unless their tastes run that way, of course...)

I mean, Iā€™m cool with peeing face to face with another guy. Any takers? šŸ˜‚

• Cheeky 1
  • Love 1