Which celebrity would you most like to be peed on by?

6 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

As long as I get to take out and show off my boobies, too!

I mean, it’s your show.. you of course feel free to flaunt those beautiful big tits of yours! 😉

If you had the choice to only either piss on a fan, or get your boobies out though, which would you choose?

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 6:53 AM, HitEmAll said:

After reading the linked story, I think I have to go with the super hot Marilyn Monroe. This story is just amazing, I'd love to have Ms. Monroe blasting her massive pee stream all over myself 🙂

Ha! Glad I could give inspiration.! Don't think I've commented on this one. I guess I'd be peed on by Natalie Portman and Jennifer Garner. This gentleman doesn't always prefer blondes. 😉

Too many hotties to choose from....

Now the one's I'm going to say might be young, and in some countries they might be under the legal age to have sex... But where I'm from 18 is considered adult, so if they're 18, it's OK for me ^^

A combination of Millie Bobby Brown & Sadie Sink would be a dream come true!

And to choose a third, damn this is hard, I'd say Eliza Taylor, although Emma Watson is in my favourites as well 😛

6 minutes ago, acidnudy said:

Too many hotties to choose from....

Now the one's I'm going to say might be young, and in some countries they might be under the legal age to have sex... But where I'm from 18 is considered adult, so if they're 18, it's OK for me ^^

And to choose a third, damn this is hard, I'd say Eliza Taylor, although Emma Watson is in my favourites as well 😛

Good choices - and no fears here in that our site basis is for 18 to be considered adult.   So all are perfectly valid and acceptable choices to share. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Good choices - and no fears here in that our site basis is for 18 to be considered adult.   So all are perfectly valid and acceptable choices to share. 

Ok, good to know! 🙂

3 hours ago, acidnudy said:

Quoting myself here.

Totally random I just came across this picture of Millie posted online. You can only imagine if her pants where down a bit and a nice stream came out...

She's in the correct position, and the look on her face is just like she's about to pee 😄

295773259_1211517066278082_2280807172068273545_n.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...