Which celebrity would you most like to be peed on by?

I’d love Freddie Flintoff to piss on me, I think he seems slightly kinky so would get into it. Found a brief video of him pissing while filming top gear and I must admit I did have a little rub to that!
Female wise I think I’d chose Rose Matafeo, she also seems like she’d be up for some fun. 

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 3
51 minutes ago, Contra said:

I’d love Freddie Flintoff to piss on me, I think he seems slightly kinky so would get into it. Found a brief video of him pissing while filming top gear and I must admit I did have a little rub to that!
Female wise I think I’d chose Rose Matafeo, she also seems like she’d be up for some fun. 

Both at once, or one after the other?

41 minutes ago, Contra said:

Good question, I think Freddie first right at my clit, then Rose standing over me aiming over my tits while I play with her pussy as she pees. 

Wow, would love to watch that happen. There may be a white mess on the floor just Infront of me if I saw it lol

I can't think, I used to like Megan Fox but not so much now so I think Kaley Cuoco would be up for it, I'd love to have her pee on my hard cock

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Contra said:

Freddy Flintoff has been a bit of a lad in his day and does like the odd gallon of beer or two. I googled Rose Matafeo and your right I think she looks like she has a very naughty streak running under the surface and a cheeky glint in her eye 😉

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Sophie said:

I'm not really into being peed on but if I had to choose someone it would be the gorgeous Holly Willoughby 

b352eebf61987b5e4d590bdabac0670d.jpg

naa4obk7kc891.jpg

0fovv06tgt491.jpg

hb3z4p6fp5591.jpg

lb7SaBV.jpg

0_Holly-Willoughby.jpg

Great choice @Sophie I love Holly and would love to be peed on by her. She is gorgeous and I bet she has a real naughty streak 

• Agree 1

I took this fake nude picture of Holly I found on the net and did a bit of digital cut and paste editing to make it look like she's peeing 😋

I know before you say it, I had way too much time on my hands hahaha 😀

but it was good fun to do 

Holly Naked P fake.jpg

• Love 1

I know she's getting on a bit, and may not even count as a celebrity - but as a teenager I had a HUGE crush on Linda Ronstadt - and if she could sing while she pissed on me...  I would be in heaven

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
8 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Eminem. I feel like he'd be into that kinda thing. Love for him to whip it out and spray on me during a concert

Oh don’t, I would absolutely love to have a female artist piss on me from onstage whilst I’m in the crowd and unable to escape her stream (not that I’d in any way want to) 🤤

but yes - I’ve a feeling Eminem would be into that kinda thing too!

• Hot 1
1 minute ago, James_erased said:

Oh don’t, I would absolutely love to have a female artist piss on me from onstage whilst I’m in the crowd and unable to escape her stream (not that I’d in any way want to) 🤤

but yes - I’ve a feeling Eminem would be into that kinda thing too!

https://thisvid.com/videos/singer-sophia-urista-pee-on-stage/

like this? real footage of singer sophia urista pissing strong on a fan

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

Oh yes - I have watched, and wanked over that video before 😍 I more like the idea of being stood in the crowd and being pissed on, but of course like that up on the stage would be hot as fuck too!

• Hot 1
20 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

I’ve just watched that again - it’s even hotter than I remember! Such a big stream, and so brazenly in front of the audience too.. hot as fuck 🤤😍 such a lucky guy to be on the receiving end of that!

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Lucylovestoholdherpee said:

As a singer myself (not professionally but am trained), I'd love to piss on a lucky audience member during a show!!

Oh yes, that would be hot as fuck! Something to make your party trick for every concert, right? 

• Love 1