Why do I like to watch women pee ?

pee01

I like watching women pee because I like hearing women pee. I like seeing the pee come out of there pee hole. I love when women are desperation the most. I have always been amazed how fast women pee too. As I got older I understand more now where women pee from too. I  am amazed how short women pee hole is compare to men pee hole. I also I love the sounds when women pee like moan sigh etc.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Hot 1
42 minutes ago, ukpeegirl86 said:

There's many questions when it comes to this fetish. I can never work out why I enjoy peeing on the floor and I want go be watched. It really doesn't make sense to the rational mind. I've stopped trying to make sense of it and I just enjoy it now.

Sounds a great way to look at it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

About 17 years ago,  I left some very revealing posts on a site that still exists called toiletstool.com.  My name on that forum was "Raging Urophile". I made many posts on that site, but my first three on pages 1095 and especially on pages 1096 and 1098, truly express the reasons for my obsession with watching women pee.

I would like others here to go back to these  pages on this site  and read these three old posts and provide some feedback.

Are my reasons similar to other pee fans, or am I barking up a different tree?

Edited by luv2watch
31 minutes ago, luv2watch said:

About 17 years ago,  I left some very revealing posts on a site that still exists called toiletstool.com.  My name on that forum was "Raging Urophile". I made many posts on that site, but my first three on pages 1095 and especially on pages 1096 and 1098, truly express the reasons for my obsession with watching women pee.

I would like others here to go back to these  pages on this site  and read these three old posts and provide some feedback.

Are my reasons similar to other pee fans, or am I barking up a different tree?

You are good here. Good post you toiletstool site.

One of my theories as to why peeing is arousing for us is that holding on and finally releasing uses the same muscles as orgasm. In guys, the pee flows through the same route as semen. It's possible that our subconscious connects it for us. 

As UKpeegirl76 says though, it's there to be enjoyed. We don't necessarily need to look for a reason why. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
31 minutes ago, Eliminature said:

One of my theories as to why peeing is arousing for us is that holding on and finally releasing uses the same muscles as orgasm. In guys, the pee flows through the same route as semen. It's possible that our subconscious connects it for us. 

As UKpeegirl76 says though, it's there to be enjoyed. We don't necessarily need to look for a reason why. 

I've posted many times that as an obsessed guy, it's ladies that I'm obsessed with - and very much exclusively ladies enjoying the experience.

I have this possibly unrealistic imagination of the long held release and relief always being 'peegasmic' - a myth supported by many of the staged videos and a few more natural candid ones too.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Eliminature said:

I will agree Eliminature it is arousing. I like like holding and releasing too. 

• Hot 1