Getting started Chapter 1

• 3 weeks later...

Getting Started Chapter 2

About a month later , she had the same big cock friend over to fuck her in the ass once again.  This time she was sitting on my face while he was in the back door, and I was putting my tongue to good purpose.  Once again she started to cum and then started pissing right down my throat.  It was love at first swallow and after that, she never used the toiled to piss if I was around. She pissed a lot of course, with no orgasms, but once she was going at it, they came together. We had friends over often for group fun and as the evening went on she would just come over to me, and I would lie on the floor and she squatted over me and let it go.  Sometimes this would turn on one or more of the other women there and I would get one or two bonuses.  At swingers clubs she would sometimes announce "Any man who swallows my piss can fuck me in the ass.  She never went home unsatisfied.    Might be more chapters to come.  If interested , PM me. 

• Hot 3