Rebecca 13

“Rebecca?”

“Yerse.”

Somehow I was expecting something, he had been in a funny mood all evening, quite vague as if miles away. Maybe our month apart had given him time to think, reflect on our friendship. I’d had time to think about things too so was curious about what might be coming.

“I know you only do this for me, but do you …….. well ……… get worked up too?”

It had been over 6 months & he had finally started to wonder.

“What do you think?”

He shrugged.

“Of course I do! I’m not a bloody robot!”

“But you don’t have anyone do you?”

“What’s that got to do with anything?”

“What do you ……. you know ….. do …. do about it?”

Peter!

“What?”

He seemed genuinely clueless.

“I masturbate of course.”

You what!

He seemed shocked.

“I masturbate! Why?”

Do you?

“Yes. Most women do.”

Do they?

“All my girlfriends at School used to. My Mother masturbates.”

Does she? How do you know?”

“I saw her one day when I was in my teens. That’s what got me started.”

You saw her? What did she say?”

“She didn’t know.”

“Did she really …….. you know?”

It was as if masturbation was somehow a forbidden word.

“Masturbate? Yes Peter, she masturbated, really & truly, rubbed her cunt & from what I saw & heard she climaxed too. Doesn’t Maria?”

NO!

He was very firm.

“Are you sure?”

Yes! She has had a proper upbringing & would never touch herself down there, not like that!”

“And I haven’t?”

The look on his face was funny, awkward as if he didn’t know how he was going to get out of this one.

“I didn’t mean it like that.”

“How did you mean then?”

I could see him concentrating hard, desperately trying to think of something. The moments passed before he replied.

“I didn’t mean that you weren’t bought up properly, what I mean was that you didn’t have a really strict upbringing like her. Catholic girls are bought up so strictly, much worst than anyone else, they would be too scared to ever touch themselves down there.”

Scared? Of what I wondered? Being struck by lightning? It was a reasonable attempt so I let it go, except he wasn’t finished. Several moments passed before he plucked up the courage to carry on.

“How …….. how do you?”

He quickly backtracked.

“I mean how do girls …. you know ……….?”

“They would all do it differently I imagine. You must have seen them on your videos?”

“I don’t believe that, it is all fake.”

“Is it?”

“Yes!”

He was certain.

“They can hardly fake peeing can they?”

He had to think again.

“Not that, it would be hard to fake but I have seen videos where they have a squeeze bottle instead.”

“How do you know?”

“It doesn’t come from where it should.”

“How do you know?”

“You can see.”

“Oh.”

I accepted that he would probably know better than me so let it go.

“There are fakes, wee wee fakes, not many but I can always pick them.”

“Right.”

He still wasn’t finished.

“So ……. when do you?”

“What?”

“You know?”

“What?”

“…………………….. touch yourself.”

“Masturbate Peter. It has a name, it’s called masturbating okay? I masturbate!”

He looked miffed at my telling off. A silence followed again but he wasn’t about to give up in spite of how awkward I was being.

“When?”

“What?”

“Do you do it?”

I looked blankly at him so he added,

“ ………… masturbate.”

& had to force himself to say the word.

“Oh that? When I’m in the mood.”

This was fun & he definitely wasn’t enjoying it. I could see him thinking, trying to find a way of getting more direct answers.

“Where?”

I shrugged.

“Where ever the mood takes me.”

Anywhere?

“In bed usually.”

“When?”

I shrugged again.

“Before I go to sleep.”

“How often?”

“Depends when I am in the mood.”

“Do you get in the mood often?”

“Mm! Most nights.”

“Really?”

“Yes really!”

I decided it was time I teased him.

“& in the mornings sometimes, before I get up. Most mornings,”

I added,

“& during the day if the mood takes me.”

“Oh!”

There was a hint of surprise in his voice.

There was a long silence.

“So ……. So …….. how do you do it?”

“How do you imagine I do?”

I could hear a bit of frustration creeping into his voice.

“Do you ……….. finger yourself?”

It took him a while to find the words.

“Finger myself?”

“Yes.”

He was blushing.

“What put my fingers inside myself as if they were a penis & pretend I’m with a man?”

He looked uncomfortable with my description & got a silly look on his face.

“Yes.”

“No definitely not.”

“Don’t you?”

He seemed surprised.

“No.”

There was a pause as if he was waiting for me to carry on but I didn’t.

“How …… how do you do it then?”

“I just focus on my clit, that’s all I need to climax. Satisfied?”

No, & he was not about to give up.

“How?”

I shrugged.

“It depends on what I feel like at the time.”

Another pause.

“What do you mean?”

“I rub usually. I have to be very careful because it’s very sensitive & can get quite uncomfortable.”

It wasn’t what he was looking for, I knew that.

“So when you rub it how do you do it so it doesn’t get uncomfortable.”

I hesitated & he was getting irritated.

“Well ………………………….. most women have a hood over their clitoris to protect it, a bit like a man’s foreskin over the head of his cock but not as big. I can rub myself through to hood without it getting too sensitive.”

I was quiet again & could see him search for something to say.

“But ……… but ……… I mean, um what is it exactly that you do?”

He wanted to watch me, that was becoming clear but couldn’t summons the courage to ask straight out. I stretched out on the rug, one hand propping up my head, a leg raised & parted for him & he was sitting almost in front of me, eyes darting from my vulva to my face & back while trying his hardest to get me to give him what he wanted.

It had crossed my mind from time to time that the subject would arise & to be honest, would prefer it be out in the open rather than the childish way we were going about it. I knew he was masturbating when he went out to Toilet, it took far too long to just pee & he was very flushed & guilty when he got back. Not that I minded, I could sometimes manage to climax twice while he was away & wondered if he noticed any changes in me, but outside of watching me pee & staring endlessly between my legs, he didn’t seemed to be aware of much else. I had wondered what it would be like to masturbate in front of him, as good as peeing? I had never masturbated with anyone, the opportunity had never arisen but it would be nice to be able to relax & take my time rather than the present rushing before he got back. I was becoming curious about him too, his penis & wouldn’t mind turning the tables, watching him pee. There was an almost constant bulge in his trousers from his erection, sometimes it really stuck out making him acutely self conscious. I wondered what he would look like masturbating. I had never been with a man while he masturbated & was curious to watch.

We could share it, me climaxing first & he after. It would be good for us both, reduce some of the sexual tension. As committed as I was to not crossing that boundary, it wouldn’t take much, not much at all. His wiping had been getting longer & longer & he was pushing the limits I had set but made no attempt to stop him, enjoying it far to much & could even have climaxed on occasions had he gone on longer. Given the right mood, if he did get carried away & wanted to penetrate me I probably wouldn’t stop him. The only thing was that if we went all the way that would be it, things would change between us & it would hasten our parting & I wasn’t ready for that yet but it would be inevitable if we consummated our friendship. I decided to use this opportunity to get everything out in the open, reset the boundaries with him, but first I was going to give in to him, let him see what he wanted because it was what I wanted too. I had moved my free hand down to scratch, supposedly, but left it resting on my mons softly seeking out the bump of my clitoris in amongst the vulva folds. He had noticed & was now filled with anticipation, that look he gets on his face while he is watch me pee.

I moved to make myself comfortable. He went very quiet but the sexual tension stood out all over his face. It was becoming clear he had been thinking about this for a while, long before my arrival that evening.

“Mmmmmm!”

I smiled up at him, took a deep breath & let out a long deep sigh. His breathing increased almost instantly & the bulge in his pants was not only huge, busting to get out, but pulsing, moving noticeably, involuntarily I imagined, just like my vagina which was now in a constant state of twitching. I watch his eyes the whole time & could see him glancing up, wanting to enjoy my facial reactions, but the draw of what ‘those’ fingers were up to took precedence. They had started to prepare me, tracing down the sides of my labia forcing them open with the middle finger penetrating enough to fetch moisture & deliver it to where it is required. There certainly was an abundance of slippery stuff to be had so I let my finger squelch noisily in the reservoir at my vaginal entrance. I worked away steadily, spreading it round, his face set, fixed on what I was doing, twitching with the expectant tensions.

A finger each side of my clitoral hood, I began to rotate slowly.

“Mmmmmm!”

His face was twitching as he realised he was about to witness his first masturbated female orgasm.

“Aaaahhhhhh!”

His breathing got heavier & louder. He did glance up quickly from time to time catching my gaze & giving an aroused smile which I returned.

“Yes!”

I said it softly & his trousers jerked. I got into a rhythm & it was right there! I hadn’t realised how close it had got with the teasing working for me too & that look on his face! I loved seeing it & it has always a trigger for me. After all it was what it was all about as far as I was concerned. His face was tight, strained, aching with expectation.

“Mmmmmm!”

I was teasing again.

“Aaaaahhhhhhh!”

Another long sigh for him, meeting his rapid glance. It felt wonderful, & yes, every bit as enjoyable as peeing for him, if not more so! I could have finished it of in just a few moments, if I chose to, but no, I would draw it out as long as I could keep my orgasm at bay.

“Mmmmmm!”

I found just the right tempo while my other hand found my breasts, caressing each in turn, seeking out my nipples for some firm tweaking, not wasted on him either, his eyes completing a circuit, darting from nipple to face, to vulva. It was my face that I really let him know what was going on, pouting, purring, wincing, smiling, closing my eyes right down, like a cat, before blinking them open again, all the while my nipples were being draw out, pulled very hard indeed & the circular stirring of my clitoris danced a tango on my mons.

“Aaaaahhhhhhh!”

Each time his breathing got heavier, louder, I was sure that would be it, but no, he seemed to have an endless height to his arousal. It wasn’t wasted on me either as I was now as I struggled to keep my orgasm at bay, but I intended to, savour these moments for as long as I could. The pressure was building in my bladder, pushing against the door of my urethra which just compounded it, making my sensations more intense. He was quivering from head to foot, fit to explode I imagined & as much as I was enjoying my high, it was starting to get uncomfortable as my need had gone way beyond anything I had felt with him before.

The battle was lost so I relaxed & allowed myself to tumble over the edge, struggling to focus on his face as a huge surge rose in my body higher & higher like a tidal wave of pleasure peaking before crashing over me. I could just make out him shaking visibly as my orgasm took control. I tried to speak but couldn’t find words or sentences to describe my joy.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I was floating on a cloud now & no longer bothering to try. If he couldn’t see what I was going through then there was something wrong with him. I felt shy, demure almost, blushing as my body was engulfed in goose bumps, looking up at him, smiling, sailing off to a vague, distant horizon. It was a most wondrous sensation, almost trance like as the full impact of what I had done became real. I was ‘grinning like an idiot’ as my Mother would have said but couldn’t help it, not that I wanted too. Sharing the most private, most intimate experience & whether he liked it or not he was going to have to put up with it again & again if I had my way. When I thought back at all the times I had been tempted, but denied myself! No more! Gradually as his face lost its tension he began to smile. I wanted to say something but couldn’t. ‘Was that nice’ just didn’t cut it. It have been a huge experience, a huge thrill for both of us, I imagined & as words could never have adequately described it, I was better to say nothing at all. His eyes left my face at last & returned to my hand. I certainly had produced more than enough to satisfy myself several times as I wiped the excess away & became aware I had sprinkled, wondering if he had seen that too. My power returned enabling me to raise myself up & rest on my elbow, cocking my head to the side knowing I had the biggest self satisfied look on my face of my whole life. The moments passed as he gazed at me, taking in all there was to see, My face, my breasts, nipples now fully erect & reddened for being tweaked & my vulva, glistening in the light I imagined.

“Happy now?”

He smiled.

“You have wanted to watch me wanking my cunt since I got here, haven’t you?”

He couldn’t have looked guiltier or blushed brighter if he tried.

It seemed to jerk him back to life, to reality as he stood quickly & headed for the door.

“I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Peter please don’t go, we have to talk?”

“I won’t be long.”

“Not now Peter. Please stay?”

“I have to go to the Toilet.”

“It can wait.”

“I ……… “

PETER?

He hesitated.

“I will only be a minute.”

“& I won’t be here when you get back.”

He stopped.

“What?”

“You heard me.”

He stared in horror.

“I will get dressed & go home.”

“Do you mean it?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because we need to talk.”

He turned slowly.

“Come over here & sit down.”

He did so reluctantly.

“It’s time we stopped pretending, you going out to the Toilet & wanking while I am in here doing the same, trying to get myself off before you get back!”

“Do you?”

“Yes! And you do too!”

He blushed brightly & looked admission came over his face.

“It’s alright I don’t mind. I think I would be more upset if you didn’t want to wank yourself after looking at me.”

He was looking down too ashamed to look me in the eye.

“Peter I’m not silly. You are gone far too long to just pee & you have guilt written all over your face when you get back.”

He looked acutely embarrassed.

“You masturbate when you are out there, don’t you?”

He kept looking down.

“Peter?”

He didn’t acknowledge me.

“Tell the truth.”

“Mm!”

It was so quiet I could only just hear him.

“What was that?”

He cleared his throat & said it a little louder.

“I can’t hear you Peter!”

“Yes.”

“Yes what?”

He dragged it out as long as he could but knew the risks of not answering me would be to great.”

“I play with myself.”

“You what?”

“I …………………. masturbate.”

It sounded more like an alcoholics admission, ‘My name is Peter & I masturbate!’

“That’s better.”

We sat in awkward silence together for several moments.

“There is nothing wrong with it, masturbating. I don’t go along with it being bad for you.”

“I was bought up to believe it is wrong.”

He still couldn’t face me.

“It hasn’t stopped you though, has it? & it didn’t start with me either, did it?”

He glanced up briefly & gave me a shameful grin.

“That’s better!”

He looked up again & smiled.

“Hello? Peter? It’s me, Rebecca, remember me? I pee in front of you & let you wipe me & change my tampons. You can trust me. I’m the only one in the world who knows all your dirty secrets & disgusting habits.”

He relaxed a little.

“That’s more like it! No, what I’m concerned about is that we might get carried away one night & go all the way.”

His mouth dropped wide open & he stared at me.

“But you said ………………….. “

“Forget what I said, that was a long time ago, before I knew what I was getting myself into.”

“But you wouldn’t, would you?”

“To be honest Peter, if you were to make a move on me I wouldn’t stop you.”

Wouldn’t you?!

“I’m a normal healthy red blooded woman & you are a very attractive man! Why would I stop you?”

I had stunned him.

“But! ……….. But! ………………. But! ………………… You said.”

“I know, I know, but things have changed.”

He was speechless.

“I also know that if we did it would spell the end. Not straight away maybe but I don’t think we would carry on what with the guilty you would feel & the betrayal I would feel to myself.”

He was looking down & I could see he knew I was right.

“When I was young I had a favourite Aunt, Aunty Jill & I loved her. She was a bright happy fun loving person who I looked forward to spend holidays with. When I was 9 my Uncle left her for a younger woman & I watched as she changed into a sad lonely woman. I just a few months she aged 10 years. She has never found anyone & is just a shadow of the woman I once knew. I swore a vow to myself that I would never take another woman’s husband & if we did go all the way & make love that is what I would be doing, stealing.”

He sat with his head hung low.

“It might be fun at the time but how do you think you would get on having to face Maria again. The thing is Peter, if we did it once we would want to do it again, & again & again.”

“Would we?”

“Well I would.”

Would you?

“Peter don’t be so naive. I love sex & as I haven’t had as steady partner since we met there is nothing more & would like than to make love with you. It would be so easy to get started & get easier & easier to do it over again & after a while the main reason we would get together would be to make love, but sooner rather than later it would all fall apart consumed by guilt & shame or worse, if we somehow got found out. You know what I am saying is true, don’t you?”

He put up no argument.

“I haven’t been entirely honest with you. I deliberately let you think I was only doing it for you but the truth is I have been enjoying it just as much the whole time.”

His mouth was gaping & he stared.

“Have you?”

PETER! Surely you don’t think I would keep coming here unless there was something in it for me, do you?”

He got such a dim look on his face & blushed brightly. He hadn’t, that was obvious.

“But you said.”

OH PETER!

He seemed dumbstruck for several moments.

“You mean you weren’t angry with me at the park?”

“Yes I certainly was, but for a different reason.”

“Oh!”

We sat quietly for a while before I decided to explain.

“This is probably going to sound crazy but I have been peeing outside for years. When I left the farm the one thing I missed was to be able to pee anywhere. When I am at home I seldom used the Toilet, only if I have to. You said at the time there was a Public Toilet near by & it was true, but it didn’t matter as I never intended to use it anyway. It was just a little fun thing I liked to do as a protest at not being on the farm I guess. I had been there before & lots of other places & although I came close, you were the first one to catch me at it. I haven’t been outside since, well not like that anyway.”

He got a sad look on his face

“I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be. It was time I grew out of it anyway. I’m not complaining, if I hadn’t been playing my little game we would never have met.”

We exchanged warm smiles.

I felt myself started to blush as I continued my confession.

“I enjoyed it from that first time in the park, you seeing at my cunt & watching me peeing, not that I realised at the time.”

He was clearly gob smacked by my admission but let me carry on.

“I got so excited when I got back to work I masturbated at my desk.”

Did you?

I gave him a naughty grin.

“Yes & again that night, & nearly every night since & in the mornings, in the Toilets at work , at the weekends around the house & out on the deck, in the car, you name it & I have probably masturbated there.”

He was aghast, his mouth still open.

“I didn’t think you would play with yourself, not someone like you.”

WHAT? It’s not just a male thing, I started when I was in my teens. Before we met I was in a real rut, Wednesdays & Saturdays & only climaxing once but now I’m back to my good old days, almost every day, usually more than once & it is nothing for me to climax 3 or 4 times in a row.”

I looked at him & grinned & he nodded as if he was finally conceding that he had been pretty naïf.

“I didn’t realise until that first night in the Toilets at the café that I am an exhibitionist, I love you seeing at my cunt. I don’t know if it is a power thing, you can look but you can’t touch but I love it, really love it & get very turned on every time. Still do. What I have just done too!”

He was looking very sheepish now.

“It is the look on you face as if you are completely fascinated by me. I probably shouldn’t tell you this but it is this that really gets me going.”

Poor Peter, he had no idea what had been going on.

“After our first night together I masturbated in the carpark when I got to my car & again while I was driving home.”

“While you were driving?”

“Yes.”

“But ………. “

“It was dark, no one could see.”

I kept shocking him over & over.

“When I got into bed I climaxed 3 more times before going to sleep. It was then I realised what it was all about & how much I wanted you to watch me pee & see my cunt. I nearly phoned you several times to tell you to forget what I said about finding me somewhere private & would have gone in front you anywhere we could find.”

He looked stunned!

“Peter, what I’m saying is we are playing a very dangerous game & it could blow up in our faces. We are both getting aroused by this, not surprisingly, it’s sexual plain & simple. Not that it is a bad thing, it’s only our situations, well your situation especially which we need to consider. It is time we stopped kidding ourselves, we masturbate to relive the pressure & have been, but it is time we brought it out into the open.”

I could tell by the look on his face he agreed.

“It is a wonder nothing has happened this far, it could have so easily. But it’s not just that, what is happening now makes it seem dirty somehow, you wanking in the Toilets while I’m doing the same in here. We are like children doing something naughty & it’s time was stopped, time we behaved like mature adults. I would like to suggest that we stay together all evening long, you can pee in one of the potties & it can be disposed of down the sink, the same as mine. Now that I have masturbated in front of you & I really enjoyed it, like peeing in front of you, I would like to be able to do so again, sometime, anytime, whenever the mood takes me. What I said before is true, like peeing, I have never really masturbated in front of anyone before & it made it much better for me having you watching.”

He was smiling broadly.

“Rather than go running of to the Toilets & making it seem grubby I want you to masturbate in front of me too.”

A look of horror came over his face.

“But! …….. But! ……………… But!”

PETER!

He had gone quite pale. I left him for several moments to let it sink in before continuing in my nicest possible voice.                 

“I’m curious about you too you know.”

He blushed.

“Are …. are you?”

As if he hadn’t realised.

“I love seeing you with an erection sticking out the front of your pants.”

“Do you?”

He was blushing.

“Yes & I’m dying to see your cock, see how big it is & what it looks like. By the bulge in your pants you must be pretty big.”

I added that to appeal to his ego & hope encourage him to show me.

“We could start with you peeing in front of me & once you got used to that you could masturbate in front of me.”

I could see him dithering.

“I would really like to watch you too.”

He didn’t know what to do. On one hand he didn’t want to, definitely didn’t want to, years of conditioning made the shame powerful, but couldn’t bring himself to go against me.

“I could hold the potty for you, I would you like that?”

His embarrassment looked excruciating.

“Peter!”

I said it firmly. He stood there dithering.

“I’ll go & get it for you.”

I was back in a flash with the big china one. He stood there looking dreadful. I walked across & held it in front of him at about the right height but wasn’t at all sure if he was going to or not.

What I will do if he refuses? He fumbled with his fly & his penis appeared, poking through his open trousers. The first sight of it thrilled me. He was about half mast with a beautiful loose foreskin, uncircumcised, my favourite, dark, a lovely olive colour & I could see the jet black sheen of his pubes. It was only then I realised how much I had been looking forward to seeing it. A huge surge went through me & I knew he would get to watch me masturbating again before he went home that night.  He looked painfully shy & acutely embarrassed, looking down as if he was too ashamed to look me in the eye. He bought out more, drawing his foreskin back, exposing the big, purple, shiny glans, perfectly formed with a deep cleft running up to the slit of his urethra which still had a droplet gleaming & hanging from it, the whole area covered in white precum. I could hardly wait for him to pee, see it leaving his body. The seconds passed as it jerked & I imagined he was trying to get started but to no avail.

“See, we are not the only ones who have trouble.”

That seemed to break the tension & he did look up at last & gave me a bashful smile. Another minute passed & he softened a little before I watched in delight as his urethra slit opened & began dripping.

He seemed to be content to let it continue without any pressure on his part, just as I had done that first time he had watched me, gradually building up to a weak flow.

“That’s better.”

He looked up & gave me a relived smile. It went on & on but I could tell there was little pressure, just letting it leave him at it’s own pace. It stopped suddenly with just a few drips. He let out a huge sigh. I looked at him & he had a self relieved look on his face. I smiled back. Then didn’t know what came over me as I leaned forward & kissed him on the lips.

“Thank you.”

It wasn’t just a short peck either going on for several seconds before spilling a little of his urine in the floor bought them back to reality.

“Opps! Sorry!”

With that he began again, a stronger flow this time which swirled around the potty, one way then another, going too high & splash over the top of the rim, wetting me. It felt warm & wonderful, much better than I imagined it would. He managed to fill the potty to about the same level as I do before 3 final spurts showed he was done. Carefully setting the potty down I look some tissue & dabbed the tip of his penis dry much to his delight. I kissed him deeply for over a minute, blushing as I broke away.

“Yes, well, we can get carried away now & then, but at least we won’t go all the way after everything we’ve said.”

As I headed to the sink I was aware of how urgently he was wriggling until it was all in place & out of sight. He gave me a nervous smile as I returned.

“Thank you for sharing that with me’”

“That’s alright.”

“Will you let me watch you again?”

He wasn’t sure.

“I will have to see.”

As much as I wanted to see more of him, to drop his trousers completely so I could see his penis properly, now was not the time to push him or to expect him to masturbate in front of me. Clearly just peeing for me had taken a lot on his part so I decided to give him time, let him think about it & come round in his own time. There was a closeness between us for the rest of the evening, really put on a show for him, reaching down & open myself to his gaze from time to time, especially when I bent over & parted my labia, the smiles that passed between us had a very special meaning. I continued peeing for him off the rug on the floor sending jets high in the air landing beyond the protective plastic put down to save him having to clean up after me each time. I was putting on a display for him, a treat, so wasn’t concerned about the mere practicalities of where it landed!

“We had better get ourselves cleaned up I suppose.”

He looked at his watch & a reluctant look came over his face as he pulled himself up to his feet.

“Will you need to go before we leave?”

I had turned the tables on him.

“I suppose I should.”

I hesitated before asking.

“Can I get the bucket?”

It was my turn to search his face for an answer. Finally there was the merest of smiles.

“I suppose so.”

I moved quickly returning with it & much to my surprise he had started getting ready.

“Will you pull them down?”

“No.”

“I take my pants off for you.”

He was dithering again.

“And leave them off!”

He released his grip & they slid down to his knees.

I couldn’t take my eyes off it! His penis looked even longer forming an arc out of the glistening black bush, his deep purple glans just peering out from his foreskin. I was stunned! It was much nicer than the indications from last time suggested. He was painfully shy again but I ignored it as I began rolling his shirt & singlet up to his waist.

“Don’t!”

It was a half hearted plea not accompanied by any meaningful attempt to stop me, just to satisfy any obligation to himself perhaps, that he had made some sort of gesture. Despite his acute discomfort I crouched down & made no effort to hide that I was staring at his jerking penis, looking up & smiling my approval while he made contorted facial gestures towards me showing it was an ordeal for him.

“You are beautiful Peter!”

He blushed, but smiled too.  Happy for the time being I held the bucket in front of him. His penis rose up as he began peeing & I moved the bucket to catch it. It was another long pee which pleased me.

“Thank you for that!”

I started to pull his pants back up but he wrestled them from me & dressed himself again with urgency as if he couldn’t stand being exposed any longer. I ignored him & emptied the bucket before rinsing it out & putting it away. He was standing in the middle of the room seeming content now his modesty had returned. Reaching, we kissed deeply again.

“I love looking at your cock & watching you peeing too!”

He looked so shy.

“Sit down?”

“Why?”

“You’ll see. Sit!”

He did slowly. I came across & put one foot up onto the arm of the chair hopping into position so my vulva was only inches from his face. I began caressing, spreading my labia wide for him putting on a very intimate display. He watch intently in silence. I took my time as the moments passed gradually focusing on my clitoris  & working into a rhythm.

“Okay?”

“Mm!”

“I’m going to make myself come again, would you like that?”

“Mm!”

“A close up of me masturbating, okay?”

“Mm!”

“I’m going to masturbate for you every time we get together on a Friday night. Would you like that?”

“Mm!”

“It will probably be more than once, 3 or 4 times maybe. You don’t mind do you?”

“No.”

“Can you see me playing with my clit?”

“Mm!”

I was teasing & imagined he was about to explode.

“Mmmmmm! ……………. I love you watching me masturbate.”

“Mm!”

I hadn’t been going that long & it was there.

“I’m coming.”

“Mm!”

He was so worked up I doubted he could make any other sound.

“Yes ……… it’s on the way …… yes!”

I built up speed, my hand passing so close to his face he must have felt the wind from it.

OH YES!

It was definitely on it’s way just seconds away.

YES! ……. YES!

I rubbed faster my hand only just staying in contact with my clitoris, his eyes were fixed on it.

OH YES!

Almost there!

YES! ………… YES!

The sensations were swelling inside me climbing to their inevitable conclusion.

MMMMMM! ………………. YES!

The point of no return approached & holding back as hard as I could, fought the losing the battle as it forced it’s way through.

OH FUCK!

He was mesmerised!

“Put your fingers in me!”

That jolt him awake!

“But you said …… “

JUST DO IT!

I almost screamed it at him. His hands were trembling but somehow he found my vagina & I felt his finger penetrating.

TWO! TWO!

Another join the one already inside me.

DEEPER!

I grabbed his wrist & forced his fingers as far inside me as I could while continuing to strum my clitoris with the other. My contractions began almost immediately & I was over come by a powerful orgasm.

“Can you? ……… Can you? ……………Can you feel me?”

He managed a mumble.

“See! See! I don’t fake. If I say I climax, I climax. OKAY!

I grunted my way through the rest of my orgasm aware that I was sprinkling, seeing it on his shirt, while his face shone with awe. It was a long time before I slowed milking it for all it had to give.

“Did you feel me?”

“Yes!”

He seem enthralled.

“I don’t fake! Why would I, I’m the only one I am fooling! Now go & wash your hand.”

He looked up at her almost pleading.

“If you must!”

For some reason I felt very hypersensitive, not him seeing me masturbate, but rather the intensity that had been between us. I had revealed all to him tonight, all my secrets about my part in our relationship & now I was feeling exposed, vulnerable.

“We better get moving, it’s late.”

Moving quickly away from the chair & busied myself getting dressed not looking across in his direction once as everything was tidied up & put away in silence.

“Ready?”

“Yes.”

“Better go.”

I felt relieved as we turned out onto the road & headed out of the city, driving faster than usual weaving through the traffic with greater urgency. He seemed vague, staring out the window. I stop along the way so he could watch me, then carried on, a little slower as I felt the tension lifting.

“You know before, when you let me feel you come, is that what Ladies do?”

What a surprise! He came straight out with it, no procrastinating.

“I don’t know. I guess they must. When I have heard other women talking about their orgasms, they sound just like mine.”

“Oh!”

“Why?”

“Nothing.”

“Are you sure?”

“It’s just that I didn’t know what happened when Ladies did.”

“Like you didn’t know we masturbate or how we do it.”

I could feel him blushing!

“I hope you don’t mind me asking but have you ever felt Maria climaxing.”

Several moments passed as if he was thinking.

“I might have.”

“Do you know when she is climaxing?”

“I’m not sure but she tells me if I have pleased her.”

“Do you feel her up, you know, properly, finger her?”

He was shy again.

“Not really.”

“Do you bring her off by hand?”

“I’m not sure, I don’t know how.”

“You do now so the is no further excuse!”

I laughed & he had the good grace to smile at himself.

The train had been & gone when we arrived & heading to the dark corner of the Station carpark to let him off. Hurrying round, I squatted in the open door & wet my pants.

“Okay?”

“Mm!”

“Thought I would wet myself for a change. Did you like it?”

“Mm!”

I took a towel out of the back on my return & spread it on the seat before climbing in. He hadn’t moved.

“Thanks for a wonderful evening & for the lift home.”

“Your welcome.”

“What you did tonight, thank you, it was very special, letting me feel you ………… you know.”

“Your welcome.”

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

“Thanks.”

He started to climb out reluctantly.

“Peter?”

As he turned to face me I leaned over & kissed him deeply on the lips. It lasted several seconds before breaking off. My heart was pounding & I was breathing hard making no attempt to stop him seeing me like this. I hugged him tight for several moments.

“You had better go!”

“Yes.”

I kissed him softly again.

“Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

Speeding away before he had retreated into the darkness, eager to get on my way I made it home without having to stop but ended up soaking myself almost completely from the waist down out on the deck before my hand found it’s way inside my pants. The breeze was cool & my sodden clothing clung to me as I looked out to sea & not 1, 2 but 3 tremendous orgasms, each making me rest against the railing as my legs refused their usual support. My clothes were drenched so I put them in to soak before heading to the shower, washing my hair & having a good long douse until the hot water ran out, in some sort of ritual cleansing the reason for which I couldn’t even explain to myself. Snuggled up in the warmth & security of my bed a hand sought out my still sensitive clitoris & began to play until sleep overcame me.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2